If you think your school is strict be glad you don't go here (RP interest check)

Started by Lady Jenn, September 30, 2011, 05:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

There are some girls who no amount of detentions or suspensions will instill discipline in, which is where Miss Terrence comes in. She runs a boarding school where corporal punishment is the only punishment, from a simple hand spanking over the knee to the bare bottom canings handed out during morning assembly to make an example of the worst offenders and almost anything you can imagine in between. A new year is about to begin and, one way or another, the girls will definitely learn their lessons.

Rules
You are free to play either a teacher or a pupil, but make it clear which your character is in your first post. Be aware all characters should be female, so not even male members of staff.
Although I'm not expecting mini-essays for each post I would prefer posts to not just be a short one liner.
There will be an OOC thread so please avoid making OOC comments in your post unless absolutely necessary.

This isn't an RP just about the corporal punishment, its mainly intended as a school based RP. Looking for both teachers (and a matron who is allowed to be just as strict as Miss Torrence is) and students (who can have been there for as long as you like or you could be a newcomer to the school who's not necessarily aware what she's got herself into). Not sure what else to say so feel free to ask any questions you might want to ask. I don't bite (honest).

RP link:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120436.0

OOC link:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120437.0

Angel Fire

I could be interested in this.  Just waiting to see if there will be more interest in this.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Lady Jenn

not sure if there will be :/ my RPs tend to get stuck in a "Everyone waits for more interest and so no-one ever really posts" vicious circle -_-

Venom09

this seems quite interesting. If we can get this going i'd be happy to join.

Lady Jenn

Well we have two interested. I'm happy to start whenever so its up to you two if we wait for more or start now. Would need to know who your characters will be though

Venom09

well i'm happy to start whenever. Sadly i'm not on often on the weekends, but i'm here as often as can be.

As for my character i can give the basics:

Name: Rindra Oshamaki
On's: foreplay, teasing, chains and such, vaginal, anal and other such things(please check out my on's on my profile)
Off's: Torture, Blood, Water sports and other such disgusting things (also check out my profile.)

Lady Jenn

Well as I said I'm happy to start whenever so if you want to post feel free :)

Angel Fire

Well... Guess that I wil just give the basicas of my character too and see where this leads.

Name: Kimberly Osgood
On's: foreplay, teasing, chains, vaginal (Please see my O/O's for more)
Off's: Torture, Blood, Water sports and other such disgusting things
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Lady Jenn

I'll take the role of the teacher's for now, don't want to be left around waiting for someone to sign up to be a teacher. I know it means more work for me but I'm not bothered

Kumiho

Hey!
I'd like to apply for this school, if you still need more students,

Name: Melissa Park
On's: foreplay, teasing, chains, vaginal, anal, exhibitionism, all sound fun to me
Off's: blood, torture, scat,

Lady Jenn

more are welcome, at this point I'm waiting for someone aside from me to post :P feel free to post if you want :)

kongming

Is this game still happening? If so, I'd like to play the role of a teacher.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Lady Jenn

Xanthaine

Colour me interested... if you're still letting people in that is. :3

Lady Jenn

Venom09

Xanthaine

Name: Layla Fontaine
On's: light bondage, pretty much anything.
Off's: Scat, torture, blood

Lady Jenn

kongming

Name: Alicia Clarke
Occupation: teacher (Economics and Politics), presumably has other duties (most teaching staff do these days), like covering home room for some students, dorm monitor etc.
On's: foreplay, oral, spanking <-- double that one
Off's: basically the entire "Extreme" category
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Lady Jenn

glad to see I won't have to try and play all the teachers at once lol  :P Everyone is welcome to post, I'll wait for a few more replies in it before I post again though

Lady Jenn

is everyone still interested in this? I can't really post again till someone else has posted other than Venom