News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

We Want You (MxM)

Started by Sergeant, December 13, 2015, 01:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergeant

MC isn’t one of the agents but more on the sidelines as an advisor/recruiter for the agency. It isn’t that he is talentless (he’s multilingual) but he’s just not as gifted as the real agents who are all more or less geniuses.

So, just because the pay is good and the actual job is absolutely blood boiling exciting he sticks around.  Plus, he has nothing to lose. No family, friends, and no connection to the ‘real’ world that would make him a threat, considering all the knowledge he has required over the years working for the agency. Every new person brought in by him has been a solid bullseye. That’s why they more or less forgive his rather unorthodox methods and playful demeanor.

MC has been eyeing YC for a while now. You may choose what YC’s talent is and MC will continuously test him on it until he is sure that YC is fit to be part of the agency.

I was thinking about two options. Either MC will have to ‘persuade’ YC to join by means of riches (money, material things, fame, …) or by means of pure pressure. Even though the agency core is to do good and is in no way illegal there will always be potential candidates that simply feel nothing for being part of such an establishment. Maybe they just want to lead simple lives and hate being put in lethal situations, again, that is completely up to you and how you want to play your part. But once they are informed of the existence of the agency the option to decline evaporates, after that it’s either ‘name your price’ or ... Let's just say nobody really wants to know the second option.

I like the idea of YC being a little hard to get.  He feels that, if they really want him to work for them, they should put in a massive load of effort before he’ll even consider joining. Kind of like a Holmes type of man. He knows his worth but isn’t too shy to play around either before saying yes.
Perhaps, after a while one of YC's demands will be that he wants MC to become his partner, one of the agents. And if the story goes well we can make it so that after finally becoming an agent MC finally realises that the agency isn't as clean as they make themselves out to be. Meaning they'll work together to bring the agency to an end.

Lots of traveling and various cases will be involved in this story. Like most of my stories, I do want and need you to help with building the settings, etc. If every little detail is up to me it will become too exhausting and one sided. Considering everything I'd like somebody that can write a lot and is used to writing long stories. If it takes you two weeks in between posts then this won't work out.

If anybody’s interested please get in touch and give me a rough design of YC so I can see if they’d match.