Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Hey!  *stuns you with my phaser and takes back the WIN* 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Baby, I love you!! *sneaks off with the WIN while you get all starry eyed*

Belle33

Sneaky bastard!  *flashes my boobs  and steals the WIN while YOU go all starry eyed*

Zaphod

*walks off with the WIN while Belle is arrested for indecent exposure* sheesh, I know your boobs are perfect but there's a time and place for everything. Give me a call and maybe i"ll bail you out later.

Belle33

Sorry - Mayour Lilly says nudity it legal.  *spanks and takes the WIN and my perfect breasts elsewhere*

Zaphod

Uh Belle, I needed the reports yesterday. What do you mean you didnt work over the weekend? I don't want you moving away from desk until it's in. Now give me that. *takes the WIN and enjoys it in the privacy of my cabin*

Belle33

Grrrrr... *quits and takes the WIN as I storm out of his office*

Plasmamaster

WhiteTigerForever

Pounces on the wanna be ruler..lmao... I win!!! XD
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Anesa

Gets out her ACME WIN magnet and watches as it pulls the elusive WIN back to her, clutching it tightly to her breast as she strokes it lovingly, so happy to have it back in it's rightful owners hands!

WINS! :D

WhiteTigerForever

lol.. no one can own anything and all things are fleeting.. and all we know is but an illusion... *takes* the win, for now as all things are temporary.. hold what you wish close to you, but that maaay not be apart of the game...lmao.. keep it...  it's yours... not my style.. lol.. 

but wins

DeadCell

*sends letter to everyone informing them of his impending vistory*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

WhiteTigerForever

muaaaaaaaha ha ha.. I got your pm and thanks :D.. still a long way to go... but wins!!! (for now)kk..nappy time for meez XD

DeadCell

I WINS AGAIN!

And no problem hun ^^

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Anesa

*Waves at DC*

MINE...;)  WINS!

Swordsman18

Steals the win from Camille. And goes to run off to tuck his sister in for her nap.

Mordred

*looks from afar at all this silly chaos (but yeah.. loves the chaotic swirls).. plunges his hands into a giant vat of bubbling shadow.. pulling from it's murkiness a dripping mass of blackness.. which.. pulsates and breathes strangely.. squirming inside his hands.. slowly calming.. before it shakes away the black goo.. (tinged with blue).. revealing once again.. *

My Win.
*See Pillory*

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Swordsman18 on August 21, 2011, 04:42:10 PM
Steals the win from Camille. And goes to run off to tuck his sister in for her nap.

*giggles from her brother teasing her.. pulling him close! and whispers, U can win* smiles..

Wins for now and will snuggle with my brother!

Swordsman18

*shares the win with his sister as she is snuggled up close to him.*

LateNightKiss

I'd hate to interrupt this cuddle session, but I'm here to retrieve the win.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Xandria

Sorry, but gotta step in and take what's mine.

Wins!  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*sets small trap.. making the win suddenly get a little bit too hot for Xandria to keep a hold of.. swipes it when she suddenly drops it.. offering a bucket of ice in it's place* Thanks for keeping it safe! :P

Wins!
*See Pillory*

OdinSeraphin

The 'win' they have been playing with is not the true win, which is now halfway across the world. "Just as planned."

Xandria

Ah, ah, ah...not so fast clever OdinSeraphin...

Using her little known psychic powers, Xandria 'foresaw' the trick and managed to send her minions halfway across the world to retrieve the sought after prize, leaving a curious chocolate truffle in its place with a tiny X in gold colored icing. 

Yeah, I'll keep the win...the one and only. ;)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

OdinSeraphin

smiles, letting the minions run off, eating the truffle, opening his bag and pulling out a new win. "Nice try, dear Xandria."