Wiki trouble.

Started by Secretwriter, April 26, 2010, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

I was trying to update my Wiki page and got the following message:

Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data. Please try again. If it still does not work, try logging out and logging back in.

So... I logged out and then back in. Twice. And then I cleared my cookies using the cookie script in the Cookie Problem thread.  Then I restarted the browser. 

It's still doing it and while it's not a 'must be updated this moment' kind of thing, I'm wondering if it's an issue with the Wiki itself or...as usual, me.   :-(

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Vandren

Either it is fixed now (just got on an used the edit tab for my page), it's on your end, or there's something else at work.  That's a Vekseid question.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

jouzinka

Did you try a different browser, Secret? Maybe it's just acting up...
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Secretwriter

Thanks to both of you!  It's probably my browser being stupid.  I know it's not a user error... I just have to push a button. There's little way that I can screw that up ::)  But where there is a will... *chuckles*

Okay, just tried it on FF.  Same thing. *grumbles* 

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Vekseid

Your ISP appears to be breaking sessions. If you're still able to post here, it might work if you keep trying. Or switch ISPs : /

Secretwriter

I have no idea what that means lol. I'm at my mom's this week. I can hop on my dialup and do it that way later, most likely.  <3 Thank you, Veks!  My parents are using HughesNet now.  It doesn't surprise me that it's being stupid.