The Gilded Cage (F seeking Dom M)

Started by Zealously Jaded, October 04, 2021, 06:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Oh hey, didn't see you there.
Come in have a look around, see if anything strikes your fancy.

A little about me?
Well, I'm slowly coming back from an extensive break, I tentatively want to dip a toe into the writing pool.

DISCLAIMER: Before you read this, I have a huge fetish for men in suits.

Taming the Brat

Introduction:

MC is rich, beautiful and a complete bitch. YC is someone who knows MC, a family friend, someone who works with a family member. After an incident where MC just destroys a social gathering with the way, she was acting.

With this being the final straw perhaps there's a way to finally tame her,  bring her back into line.

This is just the basic idea, it needs fleshing out really.

Inspritation
[img=200]https://cdn012.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2021/09/819999/bdsmlr-819999-RzDaQ8NmJH.gif[/img]
[img=200]https://cdn012.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2021/09/9876380/bdsmlr-9876380-HUOHTKtqMp.gif[/img]

Sugar Rush

Introduction:

The screen flickers as you log into your email account, instead of being buried in the spam folder an email with the heading %u201CSugar Rush%u201D catches your eye before you hit delete you decide to take a sneak peek at the contents. Inside is an array of lovely ladies that 'are within X miles of where you live' of course, they are...except...is that your...?

Themes:

Age/Class difference (preferably older male/younger female)
Possible blackmail
Teasing/Denial

Wants:

What I am looking for is an older character for my female character. Ideally, they would be known to one another, perhaps a co-worker, neighbor, or even a friend of a family member (honestly not a huge fan of incest so I will shoot that down instantly).

Picture Inspiration

Zealously Jaded

The Gilded Cage

Introduction:

The rumors about the Wolf-King of Brayden were never complimentary, he was known as a fearsome warrior commanding a large army of dire wolf riders. Despite his fearsome nature, he looks after the people in his care. In his palace, he has a section called the Gilded Cage, a place where he keeps the most precious things he owns, his harem.

There are four women currently in the Cage.

Cassandra, soft and gentle.
Aribella, passionate and firey.
Olivia, sweet and shy.
Imogen, new and uncertain.

This is just a quick overview, we can flesh this out more.