Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

Oh come on dude!

Move the hand lower! Lower! For crying out loud... lower!

There's other stuff down there... fun stuff, interesting stuff! Pleasurable stuff!

For the love of god!!!!

*throws up hands*

I can't do this anymore.

Beguile's Mistress

A little bit of competition bothers you that much that you have to throw a tantrum?

So I sparkle!  So I sparkle better than you!  Pshaw!  Can't abide jealousy!

Toodle-oo!

blue bunny sparkle

I will admit... you have a lovely sparkle. A genuine flair.

But don't think that changes anything! Don't think I will forgive you EVER!

Don't think... that... uh...

What time were you getting off work again?

Cayenne

Dearest Blue Bunny,

Congratulations, I am breaking up with you~  Of course you know that I cannot date something that I own, and seeing as I've decided to possess you it is time for us to have some "Fine tuning" to our current relationship.

Of course, we never talked about this prior, and you know, me showing up to pull you off the street in some unmarked van driven by close compatriots of whom ... actually, it's better not to get into the details - it really makes me out to be some cartoon villain or something - when it is indeed far from that!

I know you might be asking "Why me!? WHY ME!?" Of course, that is a question I asked myself! Except, why you.  The simple answer is. I really like you, and I don't share well, and have many issues of which I should have spent some of my vast evil empire fortune on correcting but instead I built a dungeon.

So there's that.

Anyway, look forward to what the future brings for us! Mostly me! But also you as well~

Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Golden Spider

Dearest Cayenne,

I guess looking back it was stupid to think the saying of "redheads have no soul" was false.

though we had fun, I find it a bit over the top that you decided to kidnapp a human bunny and make it your pet. I thought you only liked that in the bedroom

So here's to love, loss and crazy bitches. Lets hope the next one isn't, unlike the present

~~~ <3 Goldenrod
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Loina

Quote from: Goldenrod666 on July 31, 2015, 02:10:18 PM
Dearest Cayenne,

I guess looking back it was stupid to think the saying of "redheads have no soul" was false.

though we had fun, I find it a bit over the top that you decided to kidnapp a human bunny and make it your pet. I thought you only liked that in the bedroom

So here's to love, loss and crazy bitches. Lets hope the next one isn't, unlike the present

~~~ <3 Goldenrod

My former Goldenrod

After the 3rd time I asked you to get rid of the human bunny and you refused, I decided to live with it, that was until I found it wearing my clothes for people online!

It's me or the bunny and I'm going to make that decision for you!

Goldenrod, I'm leaving.. and I'm taking the bunny... this fabulous.. furry bunny.

I'll call it George.

blue bunny sparkle

What's the problem of a Bunny wearing your clothes... online?

*snorts* Would you prefer they wore none? Are you a tyrant? A cruel goose?

I can't stay with anyone mean like that... (possibly meaner maybe... yes)

I'm running away with George! He gets me!

ChicagoOkie

I'm sorry. We've had a great time together, but darling...you keep eating all of the carrots. I know you're a bunny, but I like carrots too. Until you learn to share them we can be together no more. Just go, please.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

blue bunny sparkle

You wanna carrot? Want me to tell you where you can keep it?

Yours never more,
Bunny

(Omg... feel so guilty writing that! Ignore me!)

ChicagoOkie

I...there...no...eh, see this is why we just wont work. I love a good kink as much as the next guy, but I refuse to let you stick carrots in certain places.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

blue bunny sparkle

Wha? Now you no like the carrot?

Make up your mind!

TaintedAndDelish

Dear Bunney.

I know it was kind of awkwerd when I walked in on you while you wer in the bathroom and all;
and even more awkwerder when I got that really weird boner that kept on gittin all up there to the side like a broken tee vee antina.

Uhm..

it

was weerder when you told me to pull em off and shake it like you was my momma or somethin, an I think the other guys in the bathroom agreet.

Shit's weerd, gurl.

Real weerd.

Any how, I think grabbin my neck and making my head red until I come agin was a bad idear, cus I didn't come and now I'm kinda weerd in the head just like my boner. It's all broken like the rabbit eers.

Whait.. I think I said that.

Where was I?

Uhm.. yeah.

Sinseerly,

uhm

Later on.

Loina

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on August 02, 2015, 01:34:15 AM
Dear Bunney.

I know it was kind of awkwerd when I walked in on you while you wer in the bathroom and all;
and even more awkwerder when I got that really weird boner that kept on gittin all up there to the side like a broken tee vee antina.

Uhm..

it

was weerder when you told me to pull em off and shake it like you was my momma or somethin, an I think the other guys in the bathroom agreet.

Shit's weerd, gurl.

Real weerd.

Any how, I think grabbin my neck and making my head red until I come agin was a bad idear, cus I didn't come and now I'm kinda weerd in the head just like my boner. It's all broken like the rabbit eers.

Whait.. I think I said that.

Where was I?

Uhm.. yeah.

Sinseerly,

uhm

Later on.

My good TaintedAndDelish

It pains me, but I must bring this to an end, I used you...

I needed george back... their furry... furry body oooh

*ahem* I mean um, it's been great, don't know what was up with that TV antenna looking dick but hey ho

Anyhow, I'm off to Siberia... with George... Alone.

Smooches

steele

A letter for Loina on her return from Siberia.

Loina!! Really!!

Aliens..I take off for a few days and come back to find aliens in OUR dungeon. You told me I was your only out of the ord dude. You have darkened my glow and my feelings for you are diminished, but repairable, well they were,  Aliens perhaps but now your mention of a furry! Unconscionable!!
Snuggle up good ..This time I wont return.
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Blythe

I just can't so long-distance relationships! You're in space, and I'm stuck on Earth. Alas, fare thee well, all due to a lack of affordable spaceships! A breakup it is!

King Serperior

Sherlock,

Your shining awesome has become so blinding, I have been forced to spend untold amounts of money on shades since that awesome quickly wears them down.  If you want, we can be long-distance buddies instead as being so close is torture on my poor, poor eyes.

~KS

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Golden Spider

How the hell did this thread get so weird) 0_0

Mi'Lord

It was a fun run but honestly. You take it to extremes at first I thought the medieval role-playing was fun. but when you got so into it you refused to go to the grocers, or even pay the electric bill.... I'm sorry. It's not me, it's you.

Yes I can read and write. This is 2015 not the 1300s

~GS
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Jazra

Sorry darling,

Read your novel in progress and realize that you surpass me in writing skill. Consider yourself dumped.

Jazz
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Stone

To put it simply: you're overdressed. Git!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Moraline

You choke like a sissy. We are done.   :P

Euron Greyjoy

"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

KieraJade

Listen, I hate to break it to you... but the sex is too much. I simply can't keep up anymore! So we're going to have to call it quits...
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Euron Greyjoy

For screaming too loud when we have sex.  >:(  8-)

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

Euron Greyjoy

For not watching Game of Thrones or reading the books series!  >:(

Firethem

For spoiling me the ending and making me watch it anyway. And I did not tell you because I did not want to hurt you, but... you chew with your mouth open.