Two ideas for separate three-way RPs [Possibly extreme, NC, D/s]

Started by JennyBeGood, December 06, 2011, 08:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JennyBeGood

Hi! Here are a couple of ideas for plots which I've worked on the past few days. :)

Name: Obsolete

Content: Possibly extreme, D/s, F/F/M, orgasm control, degradation & humiliation

May has served her master for over a year now. She lives in her master’s apartment and lives off her master’s pay check. She has no job, no car, no qualifications, no life apart from her master, but that’s alright, because her master really loves her and would never betray her, right?

Wrong. One day, her master suddenly takes home a new girl, who moves in that same day and instantly becomes the master’s favored pet. Worse, May is then given by her master to the new girl, to use however she pleases. The new girl doesn’t waste a second – perhaps motivated by jealousy and wanting to put her new slave in her proper place, she proceeds to cruelly and painfully use May in every way she can think of. Worst of all, she places her in chastity.

The plot then follows May as she is used by the second girl and the master, all the while tormented by her denied orgasm and her dejection and pain at being replaced and turned, apparently without a second thought, from a submissive lover to a thing, worth no more than a piece of furniture.

Players needed:
1. Someone to play the master. You have to be okay with emotional pain in RP. Your actual gender doesn’t matter.

2. Someone to play the new girl. You need to be a switch as you’ll be dominating my character but submitting to the master. Again, you have to be okay with emotional pain. Your actual gender doesn’t matter.

2. TAKEN.

Name: The Slut Shack

Content: Possibly extreme, NC, D/s, F/F/M+, mind break

Our story begins with a dom/sub relationship between two girls. They’re both very kinky and the dom constantly thinks of new, degrading things to do with the sub and for the sub to do. Today, she has had the idea of dressing the sub up in the sluttiest outfit she can imagine, and parading her through town for all to see.

Said and done – the sub takes to the street, with the dom following at a distance to watch. Staying off streets with many people to avoid unpleasant scenes, the sub walks down back alleys, mortified but desperate to please her mistress. Things quickly go wrong as she comes upon a gang of three or four guys who soon decide to have their way with her. Scantily clad as she is, it’s not long before they have her spitted between them.

As soon as it becomes apparent that the men are seriously about to rape her partner, the dom rushes in to intervene. This backfires too, as the men simply restrain her and decide to have a little fun with her too.

After this first little incident, the men take the two girls to a secluded forest cabin – lovingly dubbed the Slut Shack – and proceed to make them their personal sex slaves. The plot then revolves mostly around the dom as she is slowly made to face and accept her new life. As she gradually begins to lose her will and become a cock-addicted slut, she even begins to like it.

Players needed:
1. Someone to play one of the girls – I could do either one of the roles. I would prefer it if you didn’t have very many offs, and you need to be down with your character being used as a cheap toy. Your actual gender doesn’t matter, as long as you can play a convincing girl.

2. Someone to play the role of the men. You can decide the number of men yourself – personally I think three is a little few for two girls, while five starts to get cluttered. You need to have a cruel mind! ;) Again, your actual gender doesn’t matter.
"In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse."

AurelieCatena

Hi!

I'm interested in playing the sub character in the "Slut shack" scenario. Let me know if you find someone to play the men.

I am into extreme stuff only. I do not like mild treatments like teasing, pleasuring and orgasm denial. Check my profile to know more.

JennyBeGood

That sounds great, I didn't have any mild stuff in mind! ;)

ivygrowth

AurelieCatena

Wow! Ivygrowth in the role of the men, that would be tremendous!

TreyWalker

I am happy to try either story one or two as the master in one and the men in idea 2. But it seems you may have filled idea 2 up already. Either way, I'm happy to play one of these stories.

JennyBeGood

Oh great, Ivygrowth! I'll try to organize the Slut Shack RP tonight when I have some free time. :) And Trey, I'll get in touch with you then too!

AurelieCatena

Alas, Ivygrowth had to bail out before even starting. So we are needing someone to play the men. You can read the first posts at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126329.0

The two girls have started their game and are now in the street, meeting men. Who wants to play them?

TreyWalker

subjuanita

I would be interested in in the new girl role in Obsolete.

Featherfall

letmelickyou

I'd like to play the male role for another RP if Obsolete is taken. Good ideas! PM me if you are interested.
Why yes, madam, I suppose it is quite long, isn't it?