Danger Girls - Interest Check

Started by BadBadHarvey, May 04, 2012, 07:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subjuanita

Quote from: Jane Storm on May 22, 2012, 02:15:11 PM
And I'll be thug # 47, looking slightly more refined than the rest. *snickers* Are the villains a team, hired by someone or pretty much on their own?

Glad to have a slightly more refined thug in the story. Looking forward to the start of the story. I could use a nice, relaxing time in a tropical paradise. Hope none of the thugs have different ideas! LOL

RedEve

I tried my own luck at starting a Danger Girl roleplay a while ago. Unfortunately it didn't last very long. I hope yours has more luck, BadBoy! :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93432.msg4067894#msg4067894
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

subjuanita

Well I hope this one lasts longer. I think the idea is good, and as long as we can hold the participants interest we should be fine.

AndyZ

So what else do we need to get this going?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

elfguy

The GM hasn't posted in over 2 weeks.. is this a rare case of players wanting to play more than the OP? ;)
----

AndyZ

I don't make a character if I don't want to play, unless someone has begged me to be in a game to help it get going, which isn't the case here.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.