Hogwarts; A Future House: Year Two, Now Recruiting! Last Chance!

Started by Aiden, March 03, 2014, 12:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

I think the incoming freshman list is accurate, counting both students from JWA's old writers and the new ones. Feel free to sort out the entire game.

Caela

Aiden

ebpohmr

I think the technical phrase is 'taco fest'.  :-\

Bloodied Porcelain

I have men in my head that will get introduced eventually. One's a manwhore though, so any romance with him is unlikely at best, and the other... well... I'm not sure how many girls are willing to deal with the crazy enough to have romance with him. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

The Golden Touch

That makes my second character choice easier. Raleigh it is! (Yes... I watched Pacific Rim lately, what of it?)

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

YaoiRolePlay

So I assume this is still recruiting yeah? In which case I'll make a character.

Also, who are the two GMs that I need to pm the character sheet to?

I would love to find someone to be my character's best friend as he goes into the school. I assume everyone from the Junior School is going into Hogwarts.

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on March 16, 2014, 07:52:54 AM
So I assume this is still recruiting yeah? In which case I'll make a character.

Also, who are the two GMs that I need to pm the character sheet to?

I would love to find someone to be my character's best friend as he goes into the school. I assume everyone from the Junior School is going into Hogwarts.

Aiden is the GM you need to send your character sheet to.

Not everyone from the Junior School, just the seniors who would be graduating.  Of course, from what I have seen this is all of the player characters.

There's an entire "welcome and orientation thread" located here where you may be able to find your character's best friend.  There are a lot of players willing to work out connections for their characters.

YaoiRolePlay

Just the one GM? It says both in the first post.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Flower

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on March 16, 2014, 09:00:51 AM

The other GM is on a hiatus of sorts. :)

Caela

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on March 16, 2014, 09:00:51 AM

Just the one for now. The other is on a RL hiatus.

NM, that's what I get for not reading far enough lol...I repeat things other people have said.  ::)

Aiden

Flower

I do believe we still need a few more characters. If you want something different, try a part giant or goblin. I do believe recruitment closes at the end of the month (Aiden poke me if I'm wrong) so submit your application before the deadline.  :-)

Aiden

Correct, recruitment will be closing at the end of March.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

AmberStarfire

Ok, Aiden I have a concept for my 2nd character.

I'd been trying to think of a character idea for a while, then all of a sudden it was there.

The concept would be a muggleborn 4th or 5th year Gryffindor (so far I have the name Jason if it isn't taken). He is someone who excels in physical sports like duelling, perhaps has an interest in becoming an auror, and has quite a romantic spirit (so he likes the ladies, whilst having a pretty strong respect for them too). He's very much into bushido and the whole warrior mindset, but he's got a little bit of a wild side. He tries to live by a code of honour and ethics (almost like a modern day samurai), while reconciling the two. He'd sort of be half a 'modern day warrior', half Harry Dresden in a late teenage Hogwarts character, while being totally himself too. Also, he'd like quidditch but more for the strategy of it than the actual 'gameplay', but he would be a fan.

Aiden

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

AribethAmkiir

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Amelita on March 24, 2014, 09:04:38 AM
-runs through here-

We need more boys!

*hangs up a "Recruiting Dangly Bits" banner and puts out cookies and hot chocolate.*

Caela

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 24, 2014, 09:21:24 AM
*hangs up a "Recruiting Dangly Bits" banner and puts out cookies and hot chocolate.*

This made me giggle!

~adds brownies to the sweets table~

Bloodied Porcelain

*Adds pr0n to the table because statistics suggest every man watches pr0n at some point in their lives* >.>

There... food and sex... our chances of male involvement should rise now :D

Aiden

Moon Hound Hati

Been having a bit of a writer's block. I've got a character sheet sitting in my notepad that's about 70% done, so I'm going to make a push to have it done... SOON™!
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.