Rosario + Vampire universe

Started by zenpai, January 12, 2014, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

Your more then welcome to join.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Zeth

Right I'd like to make a snow maiden like Mizore, So ice powers and stalking all the way! Which Male PC should she stalk?

zenpai

There only Kenji and aki  that are male
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Sessha

Well she's complete and ready to go.

Name: Akeno Himejima
sex: Hermaphrodite(female)
personally: Akeno is elegant and gentle at first glance but then you realize that she is actually quite the tease and at times a vulgar woman. She can also prove to be an older sister, what with her being one of the older residents in the complex. She's also relible and protects those she cares about.
Race: Nephilim
power: Holy Lightning, Elemental Magic
ability active/ passive: sexy human body, swordsmanship
weakness greater/ lesser: Being half-demon she is vunerble to use of light magic against her.
Akeno wearing a school uniform at a cosplay cafe she works at.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
What someone might catch Akeno wearing in her apartment.
Akeno at the local tennis club
history: Akeno was born from the union of an angel and a witch. Her mother Akemi was a witch of the Shinto faith and used her powers for years to protect a shrine deep in the mountains of Japan. Her mother had been part of a long and powerful clan of protectors of the shrine until one day she found a man in front of her shrine. She could feel from the man that he had great power, but not evil power or dark power. No his power was pure, divine in nature. Dumbfounded she dropped to her knees and gave him homiage right then and there. He smiled at her before kneeling and helping her up. She invited him to dinner with her where he confessed to her that he was on a pilgermage to see all parts of the human world, a personal quest but he could only enter the human world on sacred ground.  Her mother invited to stay with her while he was in Japan to study how humans lived there. The angel agreed and he moved in with her.

He ended up staying in Japan far longer than he had intended, as he had become smitten with the witch who cared for the shirne. He would go out on his daily walks through out Japan and he would bring her back something from the outside world. He would tell her what it was and what it was used for and she would sit and listen to his tales. Her mother had never really ventured out of the temple grounds as she was it's protector. Soon enough her mother fell in love with the angel. A year later Akeno was born.

The first ten years of Akeno's life were peaceful and happy for Akeno. She grew up loved by both her parents. However just after her tenth birthday a boon was lowered on them. It seemed the angel, who had come to be known as Alexiael was being summoned to do his duty again which was to travel the world. He told them as he left that he would always be with them and that he would see them again. Akeno was sad when he left but she always knew her father kept his promises. During that time however to help cure Akeno of some of her sadness she was introduced to another of the clan, a girl by the name of Shizuka. They both became best friends and they shared much together. Sure enough he did, a year later he stopped briefly in for about a month to tell them of his adventures. He told them he couldn't stay for very long in one place since he had done so for so very long the first time and his superiors above him were watching far closer now than before. Akeno introduced him to her friend who was readily accepted by her father. However it was about this time that Akeno and Shizuka began to develope her own powers. She discovered that because of her divine nature she could use Light magic, divine magic without trouble. However her speciality was using Lightning and other elemental magics. As she grew up her mother taught her about protecting what was yours and what you loved. She also learned how to wield a sword as sometimes it was just better to hit a problem upside the head than to cast a spell at it.

Her mother having graduated from Yokai Academy enrolled Akeno and Shizuka in for classes when she was old enough. Because of her angel blood in her veins Akeno developed a very attractive body without much trying either. She was an instant hit with all the boys and even a good number of the girls. Being the daughter of angel in her teens also brought along with it some, interesting side-affects. Akeno was a hermaphrodite. A creature of literally two genders. Though she obviously favored the female form, something her mother chalked up to both a roll of the dice and her mother being a witch.  So having a fully developed penis and testicles was an interesting side effect. Because of her mother's upbringing she had the strength to overcome this little adversity. She lost a few friends because of it and wild rumors spread, but Akeno never looked back. If they couldn't accept her then she wouldn't accept them. She won't lie about it but that strength came at a cost. She had to get tough and at times hide her heart. Often times when alone in her room at night she would cry herself to sleep, but in the end she knew crying never solved any probelms, doing something solved problems. It also helped that her childhood friend was there as well. She graduated with top marks, not honors but she kepted a respectible average.

Tradgy however struck as during her first year of collage. Akeno had come home on her mother's institance because she wanted to give her something. When she returned she greeted her mother as always but someting was different about her mother. She realized it right away, her mother was blind, had been blinded and poisoned in an fight with a demon. Her mother was dying and her time was coming soon. It was a hard blow for Akeno, her mother a pillar of strength was dying. She didn't have too long to wait either as the night she arrived one of the attendents who was taking care of her mother called her in. When she saw her mother laying on the futon she knew this was it. She knelt next to her mother taking her hand. "My dear daughter..." she began as Akeno shook her head. "Shh. Don't speak mother. Conserve your strength." she told her. "Don't be foolish girl, I know I'm dying and I don't...have much time left to me." she said breathing harder now. "I wanted you home so that I could give you the item left to you by your father." She said as she pointed over to one side of the room where a sword sat on a mantle. "It's your...gift...your...inheritance....and the shrine itself" she said before coughing badly. It hurt Akeno badly watching her mother in so much pain but she powered through it. "Take it...use...it! Protect what you..." she said coughing once more this time bringing up blood. "...hold dear...and it...will never fail...you." she said before laying back down. By this point Akeno was full of tears as she held her mother's hand. "Don't...cry for me...my child...this is my time. I've lived...my life...and it was...a good one. You are my...greatest...treasure from that time." she said to her as she raised a hand to wipe the tears from her eyes. "Remember...me...always child. I'll always be...watching over you." she said before one more coughing fit overtook her spewing more blood from her lips. "Also...remember...follow your...path and know...I...will....always...love you!" she said before her eyes flutter closed and her breathing even out and then stopped. Akeno cried and cried. She cried the hardest she had ever cried that night. Her mother was cremated and her ashes scattered about the grounds of the shrine. After closing up some affairs the members of the clan came to speak with her about what she would do since the shrine was hers now. They wanted her to stay and take care of the shrine since it was her duty now but Akeno couldn't help staring at the wide world itself. She told them she would think about it and then she spent the night in meditation with the sword in her lap. It didn't seem like things were going to become clear to her during her meditation. However during her meditations she ended up falling asleep. As she slepted she dreamed, it was of her father and something he had said to her when she was younger. "Akeno no matter what when you grow up always remember that each of us has our own path to walk. Your path is not my path, nor is it your mother's path. It is your path to walk. Your trail to blaze however you choose it to be." he had said to her. When she awoke the next morning she took one look at her sword and knew what exactly it was she needed to do. She called the clan elders to a meeting and told them what she was going to do. Naturally they refused but Akeno would have none of it, she was the clan head and that was that. She appointed Shizuka as the Shrine's new guardian. After all Shizuka was a powerful witch and could do the job just as well as her mother had done. It was a sorrowful parting but as Akeno knew growing up crying never solved anything, doing something did. So with a grit in her teeth she left the shrine sword in hand to travel the world, like her father.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

MelisaArtemis

Well... I'll be keeping my old character. thats for sure XD

zenpai

I read and watch a lot of ecchi manga. (don't judge me) with that being said I saw one personalty  type that amazed me more that a stalker. was on "baka test". Miharu is the stalker I would want to see.  mizore was too passive 
Miharu has great affection for Minami Shimada, who she calls "Onee-sama (literaly mean "big sis", "sissy" or a variety of other nicknames in the English dub of the anime), so much that she actively tries to convince Minami to reciprocate her feelings and will hurt anyone that gets in her way or who catches Minami's eye (namely, Akihisa Yoshii). She even goes as far as to say that herself and Minami will get married and give birth to a girl (or a boy) and even has their names decided.[1]

She is so serious about her goal that she would take remedial classes with her and still be happy being with her. One might even call her a stalker, as she claims to have operatives following Minami so that no one tries anything with her.

Like Minami, she likes to punish Akihisa if he ever insults Minami (mostly when he refers to Minami's chest or calls her a guy) or if he does something that Minami doesn't like. She insults all of Minami's friends, calling them "disgusting pieces of garbage". She always calls Akihisa a "pig" whenever she sees him with Minami. However she does respect Akihisa when the latter finally confess what he truly thought of Minami.

Despite being rude to everyone Miharu does talk to Kubo quite formally mainly due to their shared interest (in homosexuality). She also teams up with him occasionally and they're a pretty powerful duo.

However, in season 2, it is later revealed that she is actually cruel, scheming, and ruthless, tormenting Akihisa and Yuuji by blackmailing them, ridding anyone who is standing between her opportunity to impress Minami, and also hating Class F, with her loving and caring personality being restricted to only Minami. As a result, this also proves that Miharu is a sociopath.

Zeth

But then I'd have to stalk the characters of  MelisaArtemis or Sessha. On second thought, that is not such a bad idea.  >:)

MelisaArtemis

Good luck trying to be not detected if you're stalking my character XD considering that she has really good hearing and nose XD

Btw Zenpai, do we continue the old threads or start fresh from the beginning?

zenpai

I figure I could make up a story were the other got evicted or moved out. Ara's still going to be in the story. But she would likely ignore you, unintentionally.

MelisaArtemis

I think we  might as well make a completely new story and render the old one void. that seem easier imo...

zenpai

Melisaartemis if you want you can my second in command for the story.

MelisaArtemis

Sure... not sure if I'll be any good tho....

Zeth

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on June 05, 2014, 09:44:15 PM
Good luck trying to be not detected if you're stalking my character XD considering that she has really good hearing and nose XD

Btw Zenpai, do we continue the old threads or start fresh from the beginning?

In Rosario+Vampire Mizore never really hid from the main guy. She just followed him everywhere and insisted they be together. She did pull off some ninjaness here and there, but it was a  'proactive' type of stalking. If that makes sense.  :-\

Thrasius

One of my games dropped, soooo...*clears throat*...upon a third evaluation, I'd like to re-enter my interest. At the moment, were you in need of more guys or girls (I don't mind playing either or)?

zenpai

As of right now there are only 4 player including my 2 pc's. But I am look for someone to play  "silent night" agent. Silent night will be the main villain in the story. I have a to idea for. Two PC in mind I will post them with I get back to my computer.

Thrasius

Quote from: zenpai on June 07, 2014, 12:33:38 PM
As of right now there are only 4 player including my 2 pc's. But I am look for someone to play  "silent night" agent. Silent night will be the main villain in the story. I have a to idea for. Two PC in mind I will post them with I get back to my computer.

Alrighty, I'd be fine with playing the agent. ;D Can they be either male or female? Or doesn't that matter?

zenpai

concept pc's just fill in the plank.

Name: Maiyu yao
sex: female
personally:
Race: healer
power: the power to heal human, and repel monsters.
ability active/ passive: healing hands (to use this she need to take life from somewhere )  /anti monster aura(it only works if she has ill will toward that person)
weakness greater/ lesser:
history:
---

Name: Vincent Albert Hellsing 
sex: male
personally:
Race: hunter
power: can integrate animal DNA into his own thru injection. Lifetime of training to hunt monster.
ability active/ passive:
history:
---

Name: Lea lionheart
personally:
Race: wraith
power:
ability active/ passive:
history: number 1 Feld agent of silent night.

BlackLightning

is this still accepting player? Planning to play as half human anti-hero of sort. against the silent night but not exactly on the human side either.

zenpai

Quote from: BlackLightning on June 08, 2014, 01:34:06 AM
is this still accepting player? Planning to play as half human anti-hero of sort. against the silent night but not exactly on the human side either.
feel free to post an app

BlackLightning

Name: Ryuuji (No last name)
sex: Male
personality: Aloof and serious, almost cold on the surface but surprisingly nice at times.
Race: Half-dragon (Dark/Thunder)
power: High element resistance. Superhuman physical abilities. In his half transformed form, he also able to fly using his wings.
ability active/ passive: Active: in Human form, lesser degree of lightning and dark manipulation. in Half transformed form, shoots black lightning blast when he roars.
Passive: Requires very little sleep, able to survive without food for weeks (not water though) and sword skill.
weakness greater/ lesser: Greater: Light and Earth magic. Lesser: Dehydration.
history:

Ryuuji was born of a dragon father and a human mother, the latter unfortunately left both him and his father once she gave birth to him and realize that her husband had not been human. Devastated and disappointed by the rejection of his beloved wife, Ryuuji's father raised him alone and they develop as close relationship between father and son as they could be. Once he was old enough, the older dragon told Ryuuji of his human mother who left them which caused Ryuuji to develop dislike of human though his father also taught him that he shouldn't grow to hate them.

Tragedy for the father and son happened when Ryuuji reached the age of 15 when they encountered the organization "Silent Night" who tried to get his father and him to join them. Preferring to live alongside human, the older dragon refused point blank which caused a battle to ensue between them. His father though a strong dragon was old and clearly outmatched by the agents as he told Ryuuji to run away while he stalled the Silent Night agents. That was when Ryuuji tapped into his half transformation for the first time and flew away, right before he saw his father killed by the agents. Vowing revenge against the organization, Ryuuji blend in among the humans while hunting down every single Silent Night agent that he encounters.

zenpai

Quote from: BlackLightning on June 08, 2014, 07:44:26 AM
Name: Ryuuji (No last name)
sex: Male
personality: Aloof and serious, almost cold on the surface but surprisingly nice at times.
Race: Half-dragon (Dark/Thunder)
power: High element resistance. Superhuman physical abilities. In his half transformed form, he also able to fly using his wings.
ability active/ passive: Active: in Human form, lesser degree of lightning and dark manipulation. in Half transformed form, shoots black lightning blast when he roars.
Passive: Requires very little sleep, able to survive without food for weeks (not water though) and sword skill.
weakness greater/ lesser: Greater: Light and Earth magic. Lesser: Dehydration.
history:

Ryuuji was born of a dragon father and a human mother, the latter unfortunately left both him and his father once she gave birth to him and realize that her husband had not been human. Devastated and disappointed by the rejection of his beloved wife, Ryuuji's father raised him alone and they develop as close relationship between father and son as they could be. Once he was old enough, the older dragon told Ryuuji of his human mother who left them which caused Ryuuji to develop dislike of human though his father also taught him that he shouldn't grow to hate them.

Tragedy for the father and son happened when Ryuuji reached the age of 15 when they encountered the organization "Silent Night" who tried to get his father and him to join them, preferring to live alongside human. The older dragon refused point blank which caused a battle to ensue between them, his father though a strong dragon was old and clearly outmatched by the agents as he told Ryuuji to run away while he stalled the Silent Night agents. That was when Ryuuji tapped into his half transformation for the first time and flew away, right before he saw his father killed by the agents. Vowing revenge against the organization, Ryuuji blend in among the humans while hunting down every single Silent Night agent that he encounters.

ok There are only a few things I see. just know your pc would be killed merciless if he tried to fight any of the top 10 agents. if you keep killing them there going to hurt you. if your ok whit that.

I am allow any of the pc from the first try to be revamped  with two power as long as there blanced

BlackLightning

Ain't planning to... at least not yet. the top 10 agents in Silent night I figure would be the ones pulling the strings of the organization so I doubt they will be that easy to reach. Ryuuji would know of them but he won't go after them... yet. Right now, the most he ever kill single-handedly would be the lower level group leader (Something like squad leader or something). The one who killed his father though would be two of the top ten.

would the silent night after him? yes, thats a given. tracking him though would be another matter entirely since he's half human means his human form would be able to blend really well with humans.in exchange, he will never be as strong as a full blooded dragon

zenpai

everyone finish up you app and maybe well get started

Zeth

I must bow out. I have joined too many other games to take on another. Sorry.

MelisaArtemis

For the sake of making it easier. I'm reporting it with minor editing :P

normal or at home
formal function
Casual / Everyday
Name: Mizuki Izumi
sex: Female
personally: Mizuki is kind and outgoing person with penchant for helping others. Though her way of thinking can be rather childish and naive most of the times, occasionally she will show mature attitudes of someone beyond her age.
Race: Kitsune
power: Illusion and Kitsunebi (Fox Fire)
ability active/ passive: Passively using illusion to hide her kitsune features. Actively using more elaborate illusion when necessary.
weakness greater/ lesser: Greater: Cynophobia (Phobia against Dog) due to childhood trauma. Lesser: Noise and strong smell.
history: Mizuki is a sole heir of one of the major Kitsune Clan in Japan, said to be one under the direct protection of Inari-sama himself. Her clan had been known to have good relationship with humans at the first place with most of her recent members are graduates from the yokai academy themselves including herself. Though she is practically a royalty, she choose not to go back to her family straight after graduation and instead takes a lodging provided by the school to live among human. Currently, she is enjoying her college life at an upscale human university hiding under plain sight.