Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LustfulLord2011

SOOO guilty. *dies of shame at the memories*

Ever drunk dial or text your mother?
LL's O/Os and Story Ideas/Active Stories: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121894.0

Stone

Naw. Ever sober dialed your high school?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

LateNightKiss

I would never...Lol

Ever stood up all night watching pointless videos?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Love And Submission

Yep

Ever get a headache from too much sleep?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

emily t

Guilty.

Ever stay up to all hours of the night just for a chance to talk to someone special?

Ephemera

so guilty... and so worth it...

ever waste a whole day doing nothing but playing on E?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Not E, but other things, sure!

Ever stay up all night playing with your id?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

I don't know

Ever drive an ambulance?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Sybl

Not guilty.

Ever cause an accident?

Story Tale

Spilled milk, yes .. spilled blood, no.

Ever sang to someone in their voicemail?

Mordred

Damn.. no. Wait.. no. I might have when drunk.. no. Although I was once able to mimic Axl Rose perfectly.. but still, the answer.. no.

Ever set up a silly voice mail answering message with music and a whacked out voice?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Can't say that I have. *laughs*

Ever blown the whistle on someone only to find out you were wrong?

Kahlen

Guilty.

I gave chocolates and kisses to say sorry.
I left him pretty happy, not sure if it was because of the chocolates or the kisses.

Ever said I love you for the sake of getting laid?

Anesa

Not guilty...that is just wrong

Ever spied on your SO because you had suspicions they were cheating?

Stone

Nah. Once you let 'em go, you gotta let 'em go, man.

Ever had one of 'em come back, anyway?

Kazuume

Nope *laughs wickedly hiding the knives and glancing out the window at the large dirt areas in the yard*

Did you ever toilet paper someones yard?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Anesa

Nooo....not guilty!  BUT...I've always wanted to!  >:-)

Ever "stuffed" your bra (or crotch, for the guys!) to make yourself seem more "endowed"?   ;P

Stone

No, but I did once Photoshop a friend's chin to... er, nevermind.

Ever thought Bruce Campbell was so cool you'd drink his milkshake?

Anesa

Who is Bruce Campbell?  lol

Ever been accused of being "disturbed"?

Stone

You don't know... Bruce Campbell? Oh lord!

Sure, all the time, especially by blondes.

Ever had someone prank your chocolate box with fireworks?

Anesa

Not guilty...

Ever had someone puke on you?  (I am not feeling too good all of a sudden....) :(

Stone

Nope! (And let's not start right now! Drink chilled water and stuff!)

Ever visited a stoner concert?

Anesa

Not guilty...

Ever been to a Bon Jovi concert?

Stone

Wild hogs couldn't drag me to one!

Ever visited a party that went down the drain well before you entered?

Sybl

Guilty

Ever gone to your favorite restaurant only to find new management and it went down hill fast?