What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

He is thinking this woman in my avatar is a poor substitute for the woman I really want
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

He should not come close to me. Enough is enough, it has been such a long wait, I just can't resist him anymore.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

He is thinking she is such a tease. ;)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Aether

Does he know that the aura I hold is a reflection of the love I have for him?  How could he not know?

Autumn52

I wonder if she can see the mischief in my eyes

adroitgrayman

He seems to love to tease the way I love it.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

adroitgrayman

Autumn52

He seems to be in love. Maybe he is thinking, I am so in love that I can't think I can only feel.

naryashadow

Does this pose make me look like Pocahontas?

*mwah* XD

adroitgrayman

Adammair

When will he "rise up" from this everlasting kiss?

Skye

"There are no pacts between lions and men."
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

I need someone to slide the hairs and give me some real touch over there.

Autumn52

I think that he is thinking about naughty things.

adroitgrayman

She is thinking what are those naughty thoughts running in my mind. (LOL)

Autumn52

He is thinking about how he can make the women scream in pleasure

adroitgrayman

She is thinking about the surprising ways, I will come over her.

TheLegionary

I don`t care anything about what the others are thinking...all I want is him (or her).

Talia

I don't care what he is think...I'm thinking those pants have to come off  !! :)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Adammair

Quote from: Talia on November 19, 2010, 10:51:17 AM

I don't care what he is think...I'm thinking those pants have to come off  !! :)

She is thinking "I already have my pants off, so Adammair and The Legionary should drop theirs, also"  ;D

Schrödinger

"This axe is weighted poorly, the sword is cumbersome - my god, do I hope this photoshoot is over soon."

[li]
Schrödinger's O/O[/li]
[li]Plot ideas![/li][/list]

Adammair

Quote from: Schrödinger on November 19, 2010, 05:08:12 PM
"This axe is weighted poorly, the sword is cumbersome - my god, do I hope this photoshoot is over soon."
lmao

He is thinking "What died in here...? Oh, it's just the cat."  ;D

Bubbles

"Ain't I looking smoking awesome?"|  :P
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Brian Boru

"God, I'm so hot for Boru...I just can't help but touch myself when I read his sexy words."

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11