Is it just me or..

Started by Violet Maui, April 21, 2006, 03:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet Maui

Is someone playing with the website settings, or is it just my computer? ::confused:: everything is going all... weird.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

Hunter

Ariabella

I haven't noticed anything odd.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Violet Maui

Well then my dear darling computer is off kilter. Time for another trip to the pc doctor I think. ::Sigh::
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Ellyssa

What's wrong with the settings or computer specifically? Maybe one of us can help :)

Violet Maui

I don't actually know. I haven't played with anything, but the colors seem to be going all weird on me - Light colors are going dark, etc. I'm pretty sure it has a virus or two, and all my programs continuously shut down. Horrible thing that it is, it continues to tease me by working for awhile and then going haywire.

Hunter

Try a virus scan and if that isn't the problem, then let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

Natalie C. Barney

Quote from: Violet Maui on April 21, 2006, 04:57:01 PM
I don't actually know. I haven't played with anything, but the colors seem to be going all weird on me - Light colors are going dark, etc. I'm pretty sure it has a virus or two, and all my programs continuously shut down. Horrible thing that it is, it continues to tease me by working for awhile and then going haywire.

Its sounds like a virus I use two programs that usually gets the bastards I recommend AVG FREE EDITION its a home use version of corporate software it updates daily and scans automatically on a scedule and is FREE. Do that with the other program you'll likely clear it up unless its really dug in there.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Violet Maui