My gritty craving for a Dothraki-esque RP (f for m)

Started by EternalStarLight, April 22, 2014, 10:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EternalStarLight

I've very recently gotten wrapped up in the Game of Thrones television show and I have a craving to write a story similar to that between Drogo and Daenerys.

What I'm looking for:

I am seeking a dominating and aggressive alpha male to play the lead male in this scenario. Those are my only requirements- I leave the rest to the imagination of my partner. I am looking for someone to commit to at least one thorough response a day; nothing tapers my enthusiasm than a response less than two paragraphs. I want my writing partner to be engaged in the story and to write with all the senses, especially during the sexual scenes.

For the interaction between our characters I want the female lead to be introduced through a violent or non-con way. Either through kidnapping or trade, she will be a younger (without being young enough to break the E age requirements), slender and lithe. Even though she comes to the Tribe against her will I would like the relationship to be tense and sexually charged from the very beginning. 

I have a very erotic scene in my head of the female lead tied down in a prone position, completely naked and at the mercy of the male lead where he can entice her response with exploring touches and damp lips. I want it to be more erotic than conventional non-con, I want the male lead to work out the resistence of the female lead before the actual act of engaging in penetration. Thie foreplay can go on for a few days and my female character will naturally want to explore the male characters body.

I have a few YES and NO's that I want to have in my RP and I'm open to many things! 

NO'S:

Incestual (absolutely not)

Toilet Play

Maiming the main characters

YES:

Oral (lots, and lots, and lots.... please)

Sensualality i.e. teasing, heavy making out, massage, oil

Being dominated

Foreplay

If my idea intrigues you please contact me. Check out my O's/O's and let me know if we can work something out.

Joshultimatum

Hello Miss Starlight!

It sounds like a very fun, sexy idea with lots of story potential! I should warn you I haven't watched Game of Thrones, but I do know the basic concept of what's going on in the story. The idea of seduction through domination is a great one, and I would be honored to give this a try with you if you like. I've done quite a few Dom rps, so I think I can assure you that I would know what I'm doing in that sense, and I can definitely handle more than two paragraphs.  :-) I hope to hear from you soon, and in the meantime have a great day!

Your servant,
Joshultimatum