Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

What if in the course of trying we find addiction instead of beauty?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue rose

Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Oh..I thought you might be tired of wearing them.

Insanityenviesme

I never wore them..except for that delicious little red thong!

I merely enjoy stealing them :)
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Sometimes I'm attracted to kidnapping corsets and the women who wear them too
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on February 05, 2011, 08:29:54 PM
Sometimes I'm attracted to kidnapping corsets and the women who wear them too

Moansss

You're such a tease!  You KNOW how much I enjoy being kidnapped! ;)

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Anesa

We could really have some fun in these rooms...confusing the confused! ;)

Insanityenviesme

Mm..and what would you do with those who can tell you apart?
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

And what if he wishes to exploit his winnings? >:)
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Anything he desires? Are you sure? I think he doesn't allow take back!
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

I think someone is making up their own rules... :p

Insanityenviesme

I think someone is onto the chats of the rulemaker!
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Insanityenviesme

What if he alread has and is just having some fun prolonging his little game?
Moments of Sanity

Keaira

Well then he must decide soon which of is he'll have as a prize.
Oh's and No's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Keaira

I'm sure my sister wouldn't mind if you decided to have both.
Oh's and No's