Wishing to start a WOW group!!!

Started by Angzyn, January 06, 2011, 02:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angzyn

((PM to add me to WOW))

Yes I saw a topic just like this but it seems that it died. So I'll try to do my own.

First let me say that I'm active on both blue moon and WOW (Although new to the game I'm still on daily) so I will be keeping up with the group as well as doing my best to keep the group together.

So if any of you play WOW, I was thinking we can start a group. We can make all new characters together or meet up our characters that are already made (but the second might be a problem seeing we might all be on different realms and sides.)

However, if we do make new characters together this will allow us to level up and all do quests and stuff together. Maybe even do some Role Playing on WOW itself. If we decide to do a WOW RP Group I will be more then happy to come up with a few story ideas and we can post our characters and histories here.

First I was thinking at less four ACTIVE people first. From there we can vote on wither we want to be horde or alliance characters. (My vote is for Horde because I love the blood elves.) And what server we want to play on. (Most likely a RP or RP/PVP)

So if anyone whats to join post here and I will get with you PM.

My Times Are:
5pm PST-9pm PST from Monday-Thursday
5pm PST-10/11pm PST on Friday
All day on Saturday and Sunday.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Hogan

Shame. I  dropped out of WoW a year ago because it turned absolute... [politeness dictates I censur this].
Guild Wars is my new posion. It is free to play, and outdoes WoW where it counts.

If you ever come to Ascalon let me know and I will hook you up with some gear.

Angzyn

I tried Guild Wars and it lags to much for my taste.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Serephino

I didn't like Guild Wars much either.  Aion was good, except for the pvp aspect.  I think every game has a downside.  Anyway, I've been considering activating my account again.  My boyfriend bought Cata for me.  All of my stuff is on Lothar server and is Ally. 

Aiden

This is nothing official, but I play alliance on Thunderhorn (US) with a few people on E

We have myself, ryven, Josi and Sinxasgard

We do not have out own guild, but we are in a rather laid back guild. mostly social.

Vincent

I`ve been around a few servers . right now hanging moon guard horde side.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Angzyn

Yea, I'm trying to get a group togetther (most likely horde because I love blood elves) and get some RPing in as well as PVP.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

LunarSage

I play WoW!   ;D

Thunderhorn is my home there though I do not have a level capped character as of yet (even though I've been playing since 2008).

Thunderhorn is a normal server btw.

Just an fyi though, I do not do PvP at all.  Just my preference, but I won't chastise others for wanting it.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

LunarSage

Oh and... FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!   ;)

LunarSage

You still wanting to get folks together for E WoWage?