Seeking a Sweet Romance Story

Started by Blinkin, March 05, 2016, 08:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

It's me again Margret... Betcha don't know what I'm dewin'?

And if you know that quote, I'm showing my age in a bad way.

Ok, on to the meat... or if your a vegetarian, the beans of the request. ;)

I would really love to find a partner to work with me to come up with and write a romantic story. Something that's about a man and a woman... or hell, a woman and a woman if we can come up with that... hell, I'll even do a futa and woman if the story idea's really good...

The point is that I'm really acheing for the challenge of writing a long term story about a couple who meet, date, get to know each other and mauybe fall in love; something about life and all of it's up's and downs and in's and out's. To write about the good times and the bad and make the characters come alive within the posts. I guess, in short, I want to write about life.

As I'm viewing this as a long term project with a lot of character depth and layers of story between them, I expect (and you should as well) to spend a lot of time working out the details before the actual writing begins. I've found far too often that I'll get interest in something and my partner just wants to get into the thread, but for this one, particularly as I would love for it to take years, to have a firm foundation and a solid understanding of both of us want out of it. So, if we take weeks in discussion and fleshing out the story and characters, then we take weeks and start off with an amazing story that we'll want to be involved in for the long haul. This will also mean that we'll be talking via PM on a regular basis with suggestions, thoughts and comments on how things are moving and where it's going next. There will be sexy times, probably a lot of them, but if the story is compelling, then it'll really be about who these two people are and how they build a relationship and maybe a family in a life together.

So... that's it. Confusing, huh? If you have any interest, drop me a PM and we can see if we can come up with something great together!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.