3.5e System Roleplay Request

Started by Dehvira, January 07, 2012, 06:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dehvira

Well, I am no good with these request things, so I will just get straight to the point.

What I am looking for is someone who can be an unbiased DM, as well as a participant in the 3.5e D&D System based Roleplay.

Now, that is assuming that a DM is needed. I am not sure if it would be, to be totally honest.

If it's not needed, than I am just looking for someone who would want to do a 3.5e D&D System Roleplay. Preferably, FxF, but that isn't mandatory. I am fine with MxF as well.

I would look for a group for this, but in truth, I don't enjoy groups all that much.

So, last but not least. I would like to point out that I am rather new to D&D and by new, I mean I only made my first Character on the Thursday that just passed by. Which means that my knowledge is extremely limited. Which ALSO means that I will probably have to be guided along for quite a few rules. My apologies in advance. In any case, just post here, or PM me, or something. I will get back to you, and answer and questions I am asked. :D