Starship Climax ~ [Sandbox, Aliens/Monsters, Smut, Freeform]

Started by MissFire, March 19, 2015, 04:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

Humanity has explored the edges of our solar system and moved beyond into the boundless void of space, searching for knowledge, for a new home, for new life. Yet much like Icarus, our thirst for more was the end of us. We flew too far and our wings of steel were shattered against blazing sun that was the fury of The Collective. We knew not how The Collective began. Perhaps they were once like us, hungry for knowledge, passionate for new neighbors in the galaxy. Perhaps it was this quest that drove them to madness. It didn't matter. The Collective was a gathering of many alien species all linked together by a worm-like parasitic organism. The organism brought all species it came into contact with into it's fold via reproduction or mind control. The Collective moved through the galaxy like an endless black wave, their technology a mish-mash of various alien races, the best of each breed brought together in violent harmony, all of them seeking to reproduce, to grow, to spread, to learn until there was nothing left but The Collective.

We fight this horde with all we have, but we have been steadily losing ground. Every day we lose a little more. Most of us retain hope but deep inside we know that we cannot win, we only struggle to survive as long as we can. Our starships clash with theirs every day. Our colonies fight back with blades, with firearms, with fists. Our generals and commanders fight with tactics and strategy perfected over generations and generations of humans killing humans.

This is not a story about any of those.

This is a tale about the Climax, an EDF scout roaming deep space for uncharted worlds and resources worth taking. This is a tale about that ship's faithful encounter with a Collective ship, the invasion of the Climax, and the fate of those aboard her.

Starship Climax is a freeform sandbox game that is all about aliens (and mind-controlled crewmen) getting it on with the lovely ladies of the Climax. Shortly after our game opens the ship is invaded by The Collective. The aliens breech the ship and begin taking control room by room. The Collective swell their ranks in two ways; for species incapable of breeding (ex; men) they use mind control and parasites, which gives the host organism increased strength, stamina, and enhanced reproductive organs (ie; large genitals, excessive semen) and for those capable of breeding (ex; women) it sends the former to breed with the latter. Thus, not only do we have a wide variety of alien species hunting down the women of the Climax, but we also have the ship's own former male population, now driven mad with lust and doing the same.

The caveat; the Collective parasite enhances it's host by flushing the body with adrenaline, endorphins, and other chemicals - by exhausting the body, the parasite will die. What does that mean? Well, it means that in order to defeat the aliens, the ladies have to fuck them to death! Who can hold out longer? It's entirely up to you. This game is sandbox and freeform! If you want to re-roll your character and play something new, or just want to drop out, just have your current avatar drop from exhaustion. Join and leave the game as much as you like! As long as we have an active crowd of participants, we can keep going. 

So, who wants to come in and partake in a little space madness?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Angie

Putting one big giant MAYBE on this one...I'm interested but I don't know by how much.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

scribus1000

Bookmarked. Tentatively interested, but I will wait a bit before hopping in and planting a flag.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Mister Grimm

I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Uebelator

CeruleanSerenity

I might be interested in this... depending on how things go and the sorts of characters we get.

Are you intending that the women of the Climax are all human, or are more exotic types like gynoids and humanoid aliens also an option?

MissFire

Crew Character Sheet

[float=left][img height=500 padding=5]Image Link Here![/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (Human? Alien? Other? Let us know!)
[b]Position:[/b] (Your character's rank and/or job on the ship.)

[b]Brief:[/b] (Anything you might wish to put for the sake of character building. Can be personality, history, or other.)

[b]On:[/b]
[b]Off:[/b]

The Collective Character Sheet

[float=left][img height=500 padding=5]http://Image Link Here![/img][/float]
[b]Name(s):[/b] (If you are playing more than one character, you can include more than one name.)
[b]Race:[/b] ( Former Human? Alien? Other? Let us know!)

[b]Brief:[/b] (Anything you might wish to put for the sake of character building. Can be personality, history, or other. You may wish to describe how this character reproduces, be it via cock, tentacles, or some other... appendage.)

[b]On:[/b]
[b]Off:[/b]
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

- Sima Yi

DomJoe

Potentially interested, but I do have a couple of questions.

First off, is it possible for a girl overtaken by the collectors to gain things like cocks or tentacles so that they can breed other females as well? And what other kind of alien races would be in play here?

MissFire

To answer the questions;

-Yes, girls on the ship can be humanoid aliens as well.
-No, it's not possible for the girls to be overtaken.
-Whatever alien race you want to play is fine, basically whatever you can come up with is fine.
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

Name: Megumi "Meg" Takamura
Race: Human
Position: Shuttle Pilot

Brief: Megumi is the sweet, slightly shy kind of girl that makes friends easily and is often regarded as someone you can trust to keep a secret. Modest and sweet, she's made a lot of friends aboard the Climax and those that know her usually just call her 'Meg'. She serves as the pilot of the transport shuttle on the Climax and in her off hours has been studying to pilot the ship itself. A follower more than a leader, she's bound to sit back and let others make a plan when things go wrong. She's also not much of a combatant and when the aliens strike will either submit if cornered, or run away. Apparently in bed, though, she's quite the tiger!

On: Multiple partners, excessive semen, oral (giving), facials
Off: Blood, scat, urine, bondage
    - Sima Yi

summoner2183

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Laughing Hyena

Diingo

I'll join in and express my interest in this as well :)

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

TheBlackThrone

My CS

The Man
His Space Suit

Name: Zyklonoveenuranura--Yeah, just call me "Zed" like everyone else. Don't even try to say my name. You'll only piss me off!
Age: 45 (That's still young for a Martian. Don't confuse me with a fucking Earthling!)
Race: Martian
Position: On Ship: Security Off Ship: Destruction

Brief: If it hasn't been made apparent already, Zed can have a harsh personality. It comes from a long upbringing of Earthlings confusing Martians with Earthlings. You'll never see a Martian confuse an Earthling for a Martian, and it's probably because the unique sense they carry. Martians can sense when another life form is different. Different as in non-Martian. But really, they shouldn't be confused. Hundreds of years ago, Earth managed to send a small colony ship to Mars, and ever since, they began populating like rabbits. Populating with what? Well, the locals of course and they were far from human and must have been attractive unless the Martian race came to be out of desperation. The last purebred Martian died some decades ago and they built a statue of him that stands in the center of...I'm not even going to bother to say it. If you think the Martian language is anything like the languages found on Earth, then your ears have another thing coming. The Martian language is probably only attractive to Martians and maybe to certain alien species.

Any who, Zed joined the Climax because he was looking for money. It was a big juicy contract that he couldn't pass up. All he has to do is protect the ship on and off board. It sounds simple and hopefully, it will be. He can be slightly impatient. It depends on the situation. If you see the Martian busy with something, then interrupting him to tell him this totally hilarious story will probably have him tell that person to "fuck off." He tries to be nice but in his defense, he feels that people try to piss him off when really they're just being "people." Having been born on Mars, the atmosphere is different from Earth, the gravity has made the Martians' bones much denser, they live longer because their colony has learned from their mistakes with Earth and have decided to keep an eco-friendly regime, and their intelligence surpasses humans. While children in elementary school are learning geography and 2+2=4, Martian children have a choice on what job they want to pursue in their future and begin training for it at an early age. Martian mathematics is a major one can acquire at an Earthling college, and it's crucial for understanding Martian technology. Plain and simple, Zed will appear to be a genius to Earthlings, but to other Martians he's about as smart as a bag of hammers. Regardless, he's good at his job, blowing shit up. In summary, Martians are stronger, faster, taller, heavier, and have access to that region in the brain that for some reason Earthlings can't seem to be able to access, and it grants them telekinesis and telepathy.

Zed can project his voice into the minds of most species (communication NOT mind reading), so ignoring him is rather hard to do. Don't piss him off, he'll gladly torment you with his poor singing ability and wake you up at ridiculous hours. His telekinetic ability works the same way his muscles do. If he can't physically lift it, then he can't mentally lift it without causing some serious neurological damage. Just as muscle fibers can rip, neurons can die.

On: Well this certainly is interesting. What turns a Martian on...because Martians and Earthlings are similar in physical appearance, Zed can appreciate Earthling females just as he can appreciate Martian ones. However, Mars is a melting pot for other galactic creatures and so you'll just have to find out what other creature catches his fancy. He likes women with huge tits only because on Mars it means milk is ready to come out of them suckers. Martian milk is not just for the nursing of infants but it can also act as a major aphrodisiac for any adult male or female who drinks it. For these reasons, don't be surprised if Zed stares at your character's chest and not her face for those joining the Climax with some major knockers.

He likes a female just as hard as him and who can handle her own. This doesn't mean that he doesn't find the gentle and adorable types attractive. However, those submissive types be careful. Zed is going to be onboard a ship with a bunch of sexy women with hardly an outlet. He just might corrupt them.

Off: Anything that belongs in a toilet or a bio bag should stay there.

Anyone who calls him an "Earthling" or gets him confused with one. It is a huge insult to Martians, if you aren't sure, ask. It's easy!

In an O/O manner: Any player that tries to make a direct move on my character without my permission. Such as someone who tries to grab my character's junk, force him down, and pretty much say that the action happened without giving me the liberty to say whether it happened or not. Yeah, that will offend me. I wouldn't do that to your character, so don't do that to mine. Always allow the benefit of the doubt. Here's an example:

Caroline reaches for so-and-so's crotch. (Good action, it was posted as an attempt and wasn't finished)
Caroline grabs so-and-so's crotch and begins to massage it with her palm. She listened to him moan and felt him squirming (This is when I'm thinking, 'what the hell?' Are you writing my character for me or am I writing him? That is when I probably won't write with you again lol).
The gates are open

Biles

What about trans-gender/sexuals? Are they accepted too?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Snake

Xerial

Name: Haris Quick
Position: Crew Chief

Brief: Warrant Officer Quick has been with the EDF for twenty years, originally serving as a Combat Engineer for ground forces. He served in this capacity with distinction for ten years until a routine away mission uprooted a previously unknown hive of robotic aliens. In the fray that followed Haris maintained rear guard for his squadron's retreat, and all members were able to evacuate, but he was severely injured. The assault left him without his left arm and unable to continue to serve in a combat capacity. Unwilling to accept retirement at such an early age Haris opted to be one of the first to undergo experimental cybernetic replacement surgery for his arm. He returned to duty, albeit in a less combat oriented capacity.

Haris serves aboard the Climax as Crew Chief in charge of the flight deck maintenance staff. He is known to be gruff, and somewhat withdrawn which has earned him a reputation for being a hardass. Those who get to know him, however, will realize he is just concerned for the well being of the people who work for him.

On: Haris likes just about everything about the ladies.
Off: No toilet play or sexualized gore.

Almondus

Interested.  I'll make a character once there's an IC thread up and going ;)

catherinehellfire

Here's a character for this(by the way she's wearing a suit, she's not that robotic):

Name: Catherine "Cat" Raelan
Race: Cyborg, mostly human though
Position: Communications officer and system manager

Brief: Cat is loyal and kind and would never betray a friend, she normally won't approach a stranger on her own, preferring they approach her first but is otherwise willing to make friends.  She has a rarely seen but horrible temper when it is arisen.  She is relatively new to the crew and hopes to prove to be a great addition to the ship.  She spent much of her schooling for the last few years learning about computers and data, and having robotic implants helps quite a bit in that field.  She directs communication to and in the ship and helps keep the ships computer systems up to date and virus free, she's not bad with a gun either.  Her computer implants help her with many things, allowing her to plug into systems and giving her increased stamina, energy, and senses, though her implants can bug out sometimes and increase senses to far, a problem she has yet to get fixed.

On: Many things
Off: no toilet play, vore or gore, heavy bondage

TheBlackThrone

She makes me think of Melfina from Outlaw Star.  :-)
The gates are open

Jaded

Name: Genevieve Oscara
Position: Captain!  (because why not)

Brief: Genevieve, usually just called 'Jen' in informal settings, is a woman who has dedicated her entire life to her career.  She began training at 14, enlisted at 17, and has slowly progressed through the ranks since then.  The Climax is her first command and, while not quite what she desired, the next step on her path to commanding a flagship.

Genevieve prides herself on remaining calm, on being fair, and not letting emotional rule her.  She is often referred to as the "Ice Queen" behind her back.  She has had few personal relationships, her career doesn't leave enough time, and most of those she has had have been brief. 

On: Most anything.  Non-con.  Multiple partners.  etc
Off: Scat.  Mutilation.

Interdiction of words

Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

MissFire

I was hoping to have a few more profiles in first, but given the state of interest in this I think I'll post up the IC and OOC topics tomorrow!
    - Sima Yi

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: MissFire on March 23, 2015, 04:16:36 PM
I was hoping to have a few more profiles in first, but given the state of interest in this I think I'll post up the IC and OOC topics tomorrow!

Yay~ Hopefully, more people will jump on the bandwagon.
The gates are open

Snake

I was going to have a character for it but  I was waiting for a response on the idea of a futa or transgender character.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Almondus

Quote from: MissFire on March 23, 2015, 04:16:36 PM

Glad to hear it.  Still interested here so I'll start puttering around on a character sheet.  Thanks for putting in the work MissFire.

CeruleanSerenity

Name: Vira Lachesis
Race: Liandri
Position: Security

Brief: Like many of her people, Vira has something of a grudge against the Collective, despite never having had contact with them herself. It's nothing personal; the Liandri have mostly survived the Collective's spread so far. But they're an aggressive and competitive race... and most often express those traits through sex. Shows of libido and sexual stamina are a surefire way to earn respect in their culture, and it's common for Liandri to settle petty disputes by seeing which party can outlast the other or find the most mates in a day. Workers often prove themselves worthy of a raise by sexually satisfying their superiors, artists attract greater acclaim by making their works ever more erotic and explicit, and the rich and powerful show off their status by holding extravagant, highly publicized orgies.

And so, many think, if any race is going to dominate the universe through sex... it should be them. Not some stupid parasites who probably can't even get it up without a host.

For her part, Vira was sent to join the crew of the Climax as part of an initiative to strengthen the normally self-interested race's ties with other civilizations. Though she finds the relatively repressed atmosphere to be stifling, her military background and her race's tendency towards physical fitness make her a good fit for the security team. She takes her job seriously, and has yet to let them down. Vira often seems tense, or cold, or at times temperamental, but that's just a side effect keeping her lustful instincts in check - she's really just pent up. The teasing, irreverent way she treats other cultures, though... that's all her. She doesn't mean any harm by it. She just thinks they're a little silly.

On: Multiple partners, casual nudity/sexuality, sexual exhaustion, aggressive, primal sex
Off: Scat, urine, sexualized violence, abuse, grotesqueness/filth

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on March 23, 2015, 08:33:26 PM
Name: Vira Lachesis
Race: Liandri
Position: Security

Brief: Like many of her people, Vira has something of a grudge against the Collective, despite never having had contact with them herself. It's nothing personal; the Liandri have mostly survived the Collective's spread so far. But they're an aggressive and competitive race... and most often express those traits through sex. Shows of libido and sexual stamina are a surefire way to earn respect in their culture, and it's common for Liandri to settle petty disputes by seeing which party can outlast the other or find the most mates in a day. Workers often prove themselves worthy of a raise by sexually satisfying their superiors, artists attract greater acclaim by making their works ever more erotic and explicit, and the rich and powerful show off their status by holding extravagant, highly publicized orgies.

And so, many think, if any race is going to dominate the universe through sex... it should be them. Not some stupid parasites who probably can't even get it up without a host.

For her part, Vira was sent to join the crew of the Climax as part of an initiative to strengthen the normally self-interested race's ties with other civilizations. Though she finds the relatively repressed atmosphere to be stifling, her military background and her race's tendency towards physical fitness make her a good fit for the security team. She takes her job seriously, and has yet to let them down. Vira often seems tense, or cold, or at times temperamental, but that's just a side effect keeping her lustful instincts in check - she's really just pent up. The teasing, irreverent way she treats other cultures, though... that's all her. She doesn't mean any harm by it. She just thinks they're a little silly.

On: Multiple partners, casual nudity/sexuality, sexual exhaustion, aggressive, primal sex

I have a feeling that Zed will have a kinky love/hate relationship with that one.  :-)

I imagine him bickering a lot with her in a competitive way, exchanging slurs and yet having her back in combat. I imagine if she's in a bind, him getting her out and throwing a comment at her, "I wouldn't have to save your ass if you weren't such a poor shot."  And vice versa. :P

Being attracted to her, but never admitting so. Makes for a sexy game of foreplay.
The gates are open

Laughing Hyena

Name: Jarek of the Collective
Race: Human (Collective Host)
Position: Emissary of the Collective

Brief: Long ago before the Climax reached this planet there was once a captain whom had made an emergency landing upon this planet. It was the last mistake he would ever make. He was swiftly taken over by the collective when ambushed by a security officer whom had already been absorbed into the Collective. Upon his exhaustion he swiftly went to work molesting every other woman of his crew and assimilating them into the crew. The last was his first mate and a former love interest. By this point his identity has been long since forgotten and now only identifies himself as an emissary of the collective. It is his task to ensure the collective succeeds whenever a opportunity for breeding is available.

During his eternal time spent as a member of the Collective he has risen to Emissary of the Hive Mind. His body should have died long ago as a human but the collective keeps him alive by reprogramming his cellular make up so that he cannot age, making him far more useful against the victims of the collective and giving him paragon levels of endurance and stamina. His sweat and semen is a fragrant aphrodisiac stirring many women into becoming much more receptive of sexual encounter. His body is capable of some levels of alterations as there are several sheathes along his back and shoulders for extra reproductive organs in which to breed multiple women or overwhelm a significant enduring victim. Acting as prehensile tentacles, these cocks are just as capable of impregnating women as they would anyone else. Furthermore he has the ability to assimilate and conscript men into the collective ergo adding to his potential to help expedite the process in taking over a ship.

On: Multiple partners, cock worship, exhibitionism, domination, bondage, aggressive/primal sex, assimilation

Interdiction of words

Name: Yndarr Qotemis
Race: Alien Race called: Ximarus
Position: Religious Priest and Ship Counselor.
Brief: Ximarus are a proud warrior race that have long religious lines back to the time before they even reached the stars. Though they carry their weapons proudly on them, they will not draw their weapons in anger or hate; they only draw the weapons in defense. The culture is mostly based around knowledge, more knowledgeable the person and how old determine where they stand within their people. The eldest people are called Oracles and they lead the people through divine knowledge. Sexuality among the Ximarus is considered the way to communicate with the gods, mostly kept within one to two couples. Sex between two of them is much like a human’s but they are more reptilian in nature and they have two penises; five testical, since they can have only three children in a life time so they need to make sure the female gets pregnant.

Their minds have evolved to the point they communicate with their mind and can levitate objects. They manipulate energy into weapons, invisibility and storms of psionic energy. Yndarr wields a double scythe and he can turn invisible, though machines can still detect him regardless. 

Yndarr himself join the crew of the Climax as a knowledge experiences, this might be the needed stepping stone to become an Oracle. His lifelong dream close to the end and then he would join the halls of his forefathers.

On:Most anything with multiple partners
Off:Toilet play, abuse, and filth
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Almondus

Name: Gurk   
Race: Alien- Ranish
Position: Engeneering officer.  In charge of ship repairs and maintence.

Brief: Gurk was proud of being a dad.  It was why he joined up, to have a better life for his family.  He just didn't like being a husband.  Being out in space gave him the best of both worlds.  Able to provide for his kids, yet also be lightyears away from his Ex.

It wasn't that he didn't think that he wasn't headstrong, he knew he was, he just looked at it as someone else's issue.  The man knew that he was indespensiable to the ship, and often threw that in other people's faces, smokeing on deck, walking around in bunny slippers, anything he could do to piss the captain off.  Had to get his kicks in as he could, and she made the cutest face when she was angry.

His race was one of laborers.  Four arms tended to keep them useful in just about any phsycal labor they applied themselves too and Gurk was very, very good with his hands.

On: Forced, angery, dirty sex that takes hours of scrubbing to feel clean after, bunny slippers

Off: Toilet play

CeruleanSerenity

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 23, 2015, 08:52:28 PM
I have a feeling that Zed will have a kinky love/hate relationship with that one.  :-)

I imagine him bickering a lot with her in a competitive way, exchanging slurs and yet having her back in combat. I imagine if she's in a bind, him getting her out and throwing a comment at her, "I wouldn't have to save your ass if you weren't such a poor shot."  And vice versa. :P

Being attracted to her, but never admitting so. Makes for a sexy game of foreplay.
I was thinking the same thing... I was worried the character I had in mind would have too much in common with yours once I saw him, but I decided to go ahead with her anyway, and I think they'll be a fun pair. If their relationship isn't already sexual, she probably doesn't realize he's interested in her with the way he acts, and she'll be annoyed at both him and herself when she finds out... but still happy to give him something better to do with that mouth of his.

Interdiction of words

I wonder how Yndarr would react to the humans or other alien species. Being religious to a fault and never striking in anger against any foe places some burdens on him. That would hurt if he broke his codes. 

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on March 24, 2015, 04:53:52 PM
I was thinking the same thing... I was worried the character I had in mind would have too much in common with yours once I saw him, but I decided to go ahead with her anyway, and I think they'll be a fun pair. If their relationship isn't already sexual, she probably doesn't realize he's interested in her with the way he acts, and she'll be annoyed at both him and herself when she finds out... but still happy to give him something better to do with that mouth of his.

I'm sure she'll be able to suspect he's putting on a hard front lol. But it's going to be fun seeing the two interact.  :-)

Quote from: Interdiction of words on March 24, 2015, 04:59:46 PM
I wonder how Yndarr would react to the humans or other alien species. Being religious to a fault and never striking in anger against any foe places some burdens on him. That would hurt if he broke his codes.

What is his position on the ship?
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Almondus on March 24, 2015, 12:33:29 PM
Name: Gurk   
Race: Alien- Ranish
Position: Engeneering officer.  In charge of ship repairs and maintence.

Brief: Gurk was proud of being a dad.  It was why he joined up, to have a better life for his family.  He just didn't like being a husband.  Being out in space gave him the best of both worlds.  Able to provide for his kids, yet also be lightyears away from his Ex.

It wasn't that he didn't think that he wasn't headstrong, he knew he was, he just looked at it as someone else's issue.  The man knew that he was indespensiable to the ship, and often threw that in other people's faces, smokeing on deck, walking around in bunny slippers, anything he could do to piss the captain off.  Had to get his kicks in as he could, and she made the cutest face when she was angry.

His race was one of laborers.  Four arms tended to keep them useful in just about any phsycal labor they applied themselves too and Gurk was very, very good with his hands.

On: Forced, angery, dirty sex that takes hours of scrubbing to feel clean after, bunny slippers

Off: Toilet play

This is the guy everyone needs to be friends with because when shit gets broken such as no heat in the shower, etc. He's the one to fix it. lol Not to mention if we have any Deadspace incidents.
The gates are open

catherinehellfire

It's a well known fact you can't survive a Dead space incident without an engineer, he'd be our only chance

Interdiction of words

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 24, 2015, 05:37:12 PM
What is his position on the ship?

Religious Priest and Ship's Counselor, need someone good in space who knows who to help people.

Snake

Name: Masako
Position: Ship Security

Brief: Masako is one of the security onboard the Climax, though she doesn't seem to take her job particularly seriously, being lighthearted and a bit of a troll; but she is good at what she does.  Despite all appearances to the contrary she does take the job seriously and will react accordingly. She's the daughter of a high ranking military officer and she dislikes the the "gilded cage" she was stuck in and broke out to join the climax without her family's knowledge. (Due to genetic manipulation: Masako has a reinforced bone structure to compensate for her exceedingly large breasts, measuring a huge 106cm)

On: Tentacles (particularly gooey slimy ones), beastiality (canines only), Impregnation, bukkake, paizuri
Off: Humanoid males, filth, toliet play, guro, vore, mutiliation

(acceptable?)

MissFire

OOC ~ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226157.0
IC ~ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226158.0

Topics are up! If you wish, post your character in the OOC topic. Everyone's characters are approved. From now on, if you're interested in this game just PM me a character sheet for approval and you can go ahead and get started. Feel free to post in the IC at your own pace.

Some reminders!
-If your character is male and a crew member of the Climax, he's going to get taken over by the Collective parasite and start going mad with lust. No way to avoid it.
-Collective members are defeated when they run out of stamina. Or, in terms of our game, when they fuck girls 'til they're exhausted. So if you want to re-roll and play someone else, you can have your alien/monster/humanoid run out of, ahem, juice.
-Ladies, if you want to re-roll and play a different girl, or change sides and play a male character, you could have your girl get dragged off to the Collective ship as more permanent breeding stock and end her story there.
-Drop in and drop out as you like.
-Just be kind and don't start a scene you're not sure you have time for! Don't keep folks waiting!
-Respect limits.
-Have fun!
    - Sima Yi

Xerial

Is it wrong that I giggled a wee bit when I saw the layout of the ship and how phallic it looks? I mean, that's the point, right?

Crasey

Interested I be. A character I devise:

Name: Akina Maruo
Position: Security Administrator

Brief: Meticulous, attentive, and cunning, Ms. Maruo has shown herself to bear a natural aptitude in pouring over security feeds, designing security systems, and breaching them. While she is known to be socially avoidant, this has posed little problem, allowing for a thorough dedication to her work that has served her well thus far.

Motivated by the "impossible." Adapts quickly to new superiors. Short stature, athleticism, and skillset conducive to infiltrative roles. Chronic sleep deprivation suspected; recommend medical care or counseling.

On: Voyeurism, exhibitionism, powerful ejaculations, large cocks, skin or scales, altered gravity, switching
Off: Anal, hairiness, birthing

Almondus

Would love to have Gurk team up with her Crasey if you're game?

Crasey

Makes sense! No qualms from me. It was either Engineering or the Command Center, I figure.  :P

Almondus

Hey Jaded and Crasey,

Just to make sure we're on the same page, my intention is to have a bit of a fight with them all in control to get the blood pumping, then restrain each of the girls using one while the other watches, then switching. 

Hoping to get the horror effect of them knowing what's about to happen and being helpless, hit a few sinful spots that I've been craving in rp, and.. who knows, maybe Akina will slip as she's in the process of being changed and the entire ship will hear the girls moaning, crying, and screaming for a bit?

Just thoughts.  I'll leave my post open of course so the girls can escape if you wouldn't like them a part of that kind of a thing, and besides it would alert the crew to what's happened so a potential rescue can be done later and they can hopefully be changed back.  Or not... ;)

Open to idea's if you have other idea's too.

Snake

Hmm what can I do to get more into the action... I don't know actually.

Almondus

I think laughing hyena has a few tentacle critters running amuck in the ship :)  That might be something to look into.  I'd offer having her come say hi and try and help her friends in control, but one of the character's off's is males... I could offer to rp as some tentacle creature to attack her, but the critters running through the air ducts aren't my creation so first dibs on that go to Laughing Hyena :D 

Snake

True enough. Just to be clear, I didn't set her off to be humanoid males to make her seem untouchable/corruptable. It's more so anyone interested can be creative.

Almondus

Totally understand that Snake.  I wouldn't find it that fun to rp having a male be intimate with my character either.  The other thing you could try would be doing what I did and just NPC your character being corrupted then run around trying to turn others!  (with compatible O/O's of course ;) ).

Try PMing a few that you might be interested in playing with and see if they might be up for that and see if that helps.

Snake

Thew question is does corruption work the same way with the female characters.  Or do they just get stuck as brood sows

Almondus

Biles

I guess I could be content with tentacle creatures assaulting my futa character. Though I'll will make sure she doesn't go down without a fight. Maybe if the quads are still struggling to subdue, only then could they sick the worm on her. >:D
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Snake on March 30, 2015, 02:17:51 PM
Thew question is does corruption work the same way with the female characters.  Or do they just get stuck as brood sows

Good question. As for the whole getting you in on the action, well thats what the tentacled monsters are for. They are for your enjoyment. ^_^

Seriously, PM me though if you want to since Im controlling the beasties. I'll edit my post to include you.

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Almondus

I believe so Neysha.  :D

What are you thinking of making *peeks over her shoulder*

Neysha

Well it'd probably be a female human character. ;)

Not sure what role she'd have on the vessel, perusing the IC thread to see what hasn't been infested by the infected yet.
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

TheBlackThrone

We could use some medical personnel. No one has chosen that job or even scientist.
The gates are open

Neysha

Name: Katie Woods
Position: Lieutenant, Field Nurse
Brief: Katie enlisted in the Junior Naval Academy at the age of fourteen, wanting to become a fighter pilot but found her physical qualifications too low. Due to her testing though, she was qualified for military medicine and decided to attent a military medical and nursing school for college. She graduated two years ago and spent most of her enlistment serving with the medical companies of several ships and military battalions. She is EVA and combat trained, qualified and experienced but her primary duties are as a nurse.

As a nurse on the Climax, this is her first position on a civilian vessel. She wanted a change of pace and the new experience to help with her restlessness. Always wanting new experiences, she was eager to try a new setting to practice her trade and new people to interact with. She's typically calm, calculated but also has a fairly warm bedside manner and takes her job professionally, though not completely seriously.
On: Pretty broad. Impregnation, group sex, miscegenation, etc.
Off: Extreme bondage, scat and mutilation etc.
My Request Thread

Almondus

Neysha

My Request Thread