News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

M/M Ideas from Lord Pendragon

Started by Lord Pendragon, June 06, 2015, 04:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Pendragon

[Please help me come up with a title]
William Doughty
x Charles Myrick

Setting:
1750s
Plot: William is the seventeen year old son of a heavily indebted merchant, who was carted off to the debtor's prison, leaving the young teen with the responsibility of paying his father's creditors. Kicked out of his home and desperate to secure the release of his father, this once spoiled teen has to work as a servant in a seedy tavern by the port. Here he catches the eye of Captain Myrick, a ruthless pirate who is visiting the city incognito on a secret mission. This gorgeous stranger is smitten by this lowly tavern boy.

That night, the troops from the City Guard raid the tavern, having been tipped off about Myrick's presence. The escape that ensues, William plays a vital role in making sure that Myrick can escape. Knowing the layout of the area, William helps the man hide out until the heat dies down. After that, indebted to this most brave teen, Myrick offers William a place on his crew and a sizable stipend at the end of his mission, which would be enough to let William pay off all of his father's creditors. And thus begins the adventure.

Note: There are elements in this plot that I am keeping loose and general to allow my prospective partner to develop the story as well.
1) We need to decide what the secret mission that Myrick is on is?
2) I can play either character. I can be any role.

A Professor's favourite
Nathan Hennessy
x Jake Fenwick

Setting:
Contemporary
Plot: Its a fairly straightforward teacher x student type plot but I imagine it like this..
Nathan (he prefers Nate) is a smart guy on the last year of his bachelors degree. In this last year, while his academic success continues, he finds his personal life in a mess. His best friend and his boyfriend had been carrying on behind his back. When he finds out he is heartbroken and when he is given a full scholarship to pursue a Masters degree, he wastes no time in registering for it, knowing that if he went back home he would have to deal with the mess that his life had become.

Jake is the professor who is overseeing Nathan's research. He is married with children and had always considered himself heterosexual but has started feeling sexually attracted to Nathan. As he gets to know his student, he asks him to become an Assistant Tutor for first year undergrads, which would allow him to interact more with Nathan. The interest that this older man has been taking in Nate's life is not something which he has not noticed - in fact he finds himself developing a crush on the man. But he puts the thought away when he remembers he is married. But desires eventually become far too hard to ignore.

We can develop this story in which ever way we wish.

Note: Everything is up for discussion.

ALSO: I'm open for any ideas that you may have.

Lord Pendragon

Anyone interested? Anyone can apply provided they write well.