Guardians of the Galaxy [Sci-Fi Fantasy | LGBTQ+] [4 Spots Left + Shifters!]

Started by Emjay, November 14, 2016, 08:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emjay

Ok so the list has been updated since I've gotten a couple more sheets in. We have also had a couple people rescind their interest in some of the roles and there has been one switch.

GuardianRolesInterested Applicants
MoonPrincessTimeless (approved)
EarthPrinceFlower (approved)
MarsFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
Kokaine (approved)
Aiden
MercuryFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
Codexa
--
JupiterFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
Relikai (approved)
Angiejuusan (approved)
VenusFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
Emjay (approved)
--
SaturnFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
la dame en noir
--
UranusFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
--
Lockepick
NeptuneFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
--
Oxygen (approved)
PlutoFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
MiraMirror
Cerevan
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

MiraMirror

I'm just trying to figure out one last ability for my guardian, and I'll be done. ;~;
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Codexa

Emjay

Quote from: Codexa on November 30, 2016, 03:20:06 PM
*peeks in*

*Leaves goodie bags for everyone*

*graciously accepts her goodie bag*

Just wanted to let everyone know, I shall be looking over the character sheets sent to me, tomorrow.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Codexa

orderNchaos

So a question...

When you describe Neptune as the Empresses Scouts division, What exactly does that mean? 

I'm interested in creating a character for this, and the Scouts division seems interesting, but I'm trying to get a better feel for what that would entail.

Thanks

Revolution

*raises hand in tentative interest*

I'm interested in creating the Male Venus guardian! And tentatively face claiming Sam Claflin. Thanks!

(Also are the approved sheets posted anywhere so I don't end up copying someone on accident?)
- O/Os -
- Inspirations | Requests -
Primarily M/M writer

Flower

He's hot. xD Approved sheets are here.

Makes me wish I made a girlie.

Emjay

Quote from: orderNchaos on December 04, 2016, 01:59:31 AM
So a question...

When you describe Neptune as the Empresses Scouts division, What exactly does that mean? 

I'm interested in creating a character for this, and the Scouts division seems interesting, but I'm trying to get a better feel for what that would entail.

Thanks
Hello and welcome!

That is an excellent question. Well the Neptunes act as an early warning system for the Empire. They head the Empress's Scouts Division which are an elite force that work to obtain, distribute, and share vital combat and battlefield information on the enemy and on combat circumstances and environmental conditions.

Quote from: Revolution on December 04, 2016, 03:10:13 PM
*raises hand in tentative interest*

I'm interested in creating the Male Venus guardian! And tentatively face claiming Sam Claflin. Thanks!

(Also are the approved sheets posted anywhere so I don't end up copying someone on accident?)

Awesome! Welcome! Yes there most definitely is an accepted characters thread. Here is the link.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

orderNchaos

So I have an infiltrator style character that I created for another game that I think will fit that profile.  Face claim for April O'neil

I'll try and get a CS up later today or tomorrow.

Emjay

Quote from: orderNchaos on December 04, 2016, 03:24:05 PM
So I have an infiltrator style character that I created for another game that I think will fit that profile.  Face claim for April O'neil

I'll try and get a CS up later today or tomorrow.

Sounds like a plan! I'll add your face claim to the list. Looking forward to reading the character sheet  ;D
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

orderNchaos

Question before I completely tear apart my character idea...

Even though each guardian has powers specific to that area (Neptune is water and speed) is there a possibility that a Guardian can manifest abilities at a less powerful level from other areas (for example the Venus ability to charm others?).  Just curious.  I figure since they were apprentices when they had to leave, they never fully trained in their specific powers and maybe picked up something else on the way?  ;)

Emjay

Quote from: orderNchaos on December 04, 2016, 03:56:33 PM
Question before I completely tear apart my character idea...

Even though each guardian has powers specific to that area (Neptune is water and speed) is there a possibility that a Guardian can manifest abilities at a less powerful level from other areas (for example the Venus ability to charm others?).  Just curious.  I figure since they were apprentices when they had to leave, they never fully trained in their specific powers and maybe picked up something else on the way?  ;)

No, they will not be able to manifest powers that are tied to the other planets. The Neptunes only have dominion over water and speed.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Amarlo

Alright, I'm back now that I have a massive chunk of rp time suddenly open and I've decided to compete for that Saturn slot. So hopefully I'll get you that some time tonight or tomorrow! ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Revolution

Quote from: Flower on December 04, 2016, 03:14:01 PM
He's hot. xD Approved sheets are here.

Makes me wish I made a girlie.

Thanks! I've got a soft spot for guys with dimples. ^^ And he's going to be 100% into men and a shameless flirt if you want to check him out when I get a character sheet written out.  ;)

Quote from: Emjay on December 04, 2016, 03:14:46 PM

Awesome! Welcome! Yes there most definitely is an accepted characters thread. Here is the link.

Thanks to you, too! Hopefully I'll have a character sheet written out by Wednesday. Looking forward to playing with all of you!
- O/Os -
- Inspirations | Requests -
Primarily M/M writer

Emjay

Quote from: Amarlo on December 04, 2016, 08:35:57 PM
Alright, I'm back now that I have a massive chunk of rp time suddenly open and I've decided to compete for that Saturn slot. So hopefully I'll get you that some time tonight or tomorrow! ^^

Oh welcome back

Quote from: Revolution on December 04, 2016, 08:51:27 PM
Thanks! I've got a soft spot for guys with dimples. ^^ And he's going to be 100% into men and a shameless flirt if you want to check him out when I get a character sheet written out.  ;)

Thanks to you, too! Hopefully I'll have a character sheet written out by Wednesday. Looking forward to playing with all of you!

Dimples are cute and so is Sam Claflin xD Awesome! I look forward to reading it!
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Amarlo

Now I just have to figure out what sort of faceclaim I want... A buxom one or a fit one... >< Not to mention general style... Bah!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Flower

MiraMirror

Quote from: Flower on December 04, 2016, 09:47:32 PM
Henry says some more bad bitches would be nice too.  ::)

I mean, Vera's a bad bitch (albeit one who needs a bit more work before she's ready).
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Codexa

Flower

Quote from: MiraMirror on December 04, 2016, 09:48:21 PM
I mean, Vera's a bad bitch (albeit one who needs a bit more work before she's ready).

Woot woot!

Quote from: Amarlo on December 04, 2016, 09:12:02 PM
Now I just have to figure out what sort of faceclaim I want... A buxom one or a fit one... >< Not to mention general style... Bah!

Welcome back!

I'm so happy to see more interest in this game. Ems has been working hard so I was hoping it would be well received.

Amarlo

Quote from: Flower on December 05, 2016, 10:53:52 AM
I'm so happy to see more interest in this game. Ems has been working hard so I was hoping it would be well received.

Thanks! I was honestly really surprised every slot hasn't been gobbled up yet. I'm definitely under the impression it's the holidays and finals going on atm.  :o

I'm looking forward to working on plots with people! Also, if anyone is looking for anything specific they can always feel free to pm me! Worst I can say is no :P

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Emjay

Quote from: Kokaine on December 04, 2016, 09:47:01 PM
*coughcough* So uhhh.... We need some more dudes!!! STAT!

The truth has been spoken :P

Quote from: Flower on December 05, 2016, 10:53:52 AM
Woot woot!

Welcome back!

Why thank you, Flower

Quote from: Amarlo on December 05, 2016, 05:41:23 PM
Thanks! I was honestly really surprised every slot hasn't been gobbled up yet. I'm definitely under the impression it's the holidays and finals going on atm.  :o

I'm looking forward on working on plots with people! Also, if anyone is looking for anything specific they can always feel free to pm me! Worst I can say is no :P

Yes hopefully after this particularly hectic time of the year we can get some more players. In the meantime I'm glad we've gotten a good chunk of the roles filled.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Amarlo

Alright, so... Opinions would be great! What faceclaim do you guys thinks I should use?

Aja Warren, Kaya Scodelario, Leila Lewis or Juliya Lavrova? Or should I keep looking...?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies