Intrest Check: Star Wars Saga Edition KOTOR: Slave Girls of Serendipity

Started by Muse, November 01, 2008, 11:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

As Arcanian geneticists go, Kaleal, for all his brilliance, had a less than stellar career until, through one part accident and 5 parts sheer genius, he created the Serepndipty Protean. 

By introducin a single nucleaic acid into the DNA of any fetal humanoid female, he simultaniously gaurunteed unpareleled beauty, responsiveness, submisiveness, and... 

Strength in the Force? 

What happens when he creates a few prototype slave girls for sale... 

And what happens when they're stolen? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Inkidu

I think you're going to need more work than that. It's good though. Just more detail. :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Jefepato

Hm.  Are all the PCs necessarily from among those slave girls, or is there room for other character types?

Muse

Indeed. 

If you don't want to play one of those gals, there's always the ones who stole them. 

And I do indeed have more work to do on this idea.  That's just a starting point, I have no idea what to do with it, other than ask three specific people and Elliquiy at large what they would enjoy doing with it. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Hikari

Know not of Saga do I, but willing to learn of the Force I will be.
The wait is over,
I'm now taking over
You're no longer laughing
I'm not drowning fast enough

-The Strokes, Reptilia

Muse

*sighes*  So, am i completly incompetent at asking for discusion?  Or did I just bore everyone? 

MadPanda

Well, I have this Jawa Scoundrel with nothing better to do...  :)  Who could easily serve as First Mate and comic relief for any ship that happens to pick up the girls on their way to wherever...

("Sparky, why do we have a spanking new Sith hyperdrive?  What happened to the old one?")
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Muse

MadPanda

Although I would concur that sex with Jawas (even between Jawas) is best handled as a running gag along the same lines as, say, Discworld Dwarves, who don't like to use feminine pronouns.

My tabletop group, after much discussion, has decided that Jawas are highly evolved naked mole rats...

In Memory of Bishrook

goalt

So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

MadPanda

"Sparky, what in the name of the Force did you do with the R2 unit?  No, those are not standard attachments!  I don't care how much the girls paid you to do that to him..."

In Memory of Bishrook

HairyHeretic

You know, having a space pirate or two steal those slaves from whatever research station they were bred on might be a fun way to kick things off. Or someone with delusions of being a scourge of the spaceways at any rate :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

MadPanda

Maybe the privateer (or pirate) got ahold of faulty info and thinks the girls are more valuable than they are.  Ever see 'Ransom of Red Chief'?  :)

In Memory of Bishrook

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

MadPanda

Short version: thinking this will be an easy and lucrative ransom, the pirate (or whomever) swoops down and captures the aforementioned girls, who then proceed to cause him far more trouble than they're worth...especially if he's expecting docile and meek little noblewomen and gets mischievous (and horny) little slavegirls instead.

("Sparky!  No!  How many times to I have to tell you, no hentai tentacle-bots!  Now rebuild HK-47 at once.  Properly, damn it..."

In Memory of Bishrook

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

MadPanda

Ah...I should back up.

'Ransom of Red Chief' is a play set in the Wild West.  It's about two desperados who kidnap a mayor's son in hopes of making some easy money.  The boy is such a pain in the ass that by the end, they're willing to pay his father to take the little scamp back!

I was merely extrapolating this to the setting.  :)

In Memory of Bishrook

HairyHeretic

Ah, gotcha. Well, it sounded like a fairly plausible anime plot, you must admit :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

MadPanda

I think it's been done a few times, over the centuries...  ;D :P

In Memory of Bishrook

I'm a Star Wars dork myself, and I wouldn't mind playing one of the slave girls!

CassandraNova

Jefepato

Quote from: MadPanda on November 04, 2008, 01:26:29 PM
Maybe the privateer (or pirate) got ahold of faulty info and thinks the girls are more valuable than they are.  Ever see 'Ransom of Red Chief'?  :)

They sound pretty damned valuable as they actually are, not to mention that submissiveness is part of the basic concept as Muse defined it (which would make it hard for the girls to be that troublesome).  I don't want to be a buzzkill, MP, but what possible piece of faulty info could lead the pirate to overestimate their value?

Not that it doesn't raise some amusing ideas, of course.

CassandraNova

Quote from: Jefepato on November 04, 2008, 08:08:07 PM
They sound pretty damned valuable as they actually are, not to mention that submissiveness is part of the basic concept as Muse defined it (which would make it hard for the girls to be that troublesome).  I don't want to be a buzzkill, MP, but what possible piece of faulty info could lead the pirate to overestimate their value?

Well, slaves aren't the easiest commodity to unload on a market.  What if the pirate thought he was getting a hold of much more marketable goods; weapons, hard credits, fresh Kessel spice, and found himself holding a cargo of submissive Force-users instead.

MadPanda

Throw a better idea into the ring if you have one, Jefe.  That's all I'm doing.  You don't like it, you don't have to play it, and it's all up to Muse anyway.

As for what faulty info...have you never heard of dramatic necessity?  :)  Narrative humor?  Murphy's Law?

In Memory of Bishrook

HairyHeretic

The submissiveness and responsiveness could be linked to how aroused they were. Get them horny, and they're putty in your hands. Otherwise .. feisty isn't quite the right word for someone who dangles you off the ceiling without lifting a finger :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die