Once Upon A Time (Open for characters!)

Started by RainbowRian, February 04, 2013, 09:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

I'm working on Eric, and also an Odette (Swan Princess) if possible to play another. If just one I'm still planning on Eric .
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

RainbowRian

Okay, and hold off on submitting the girl just yet until I get a headcount.

Karasu

No one ever did answer my question if we have to use males from Fairytales..
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

RainbowRian

Deepest apologies.  Fairytales are preferred.  You can PM me with ideas and we can discuss them

Karasu

RainbowRian

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Karasu

So you've got Eric from Swan Princess? Darn he was a hot one.

Lady Lunarius

Nope I got Eric from the Little Mermaid.

I was gonna play Odette from Swan Princess if we could play girls. But we can't yet T_T
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Karasu

oh! XD Wait.. that Prince was Derek.. I call that one! ^^

Karasu

lemme make a character sheet and PM it to ya.

Though normally I don't play characters already established, but I really like Derek XD (Subsequently I actually liked Odette more *drool*)

Tamhansen

Which male characters would you prefer to see. I'm up for most of them, but which would you as GM prefer to see. Might even do a few, depending on the posting speed
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

RainbowRian

It really depends on what characters you feel comfortable playing.  PM me and we can plan.

Lady Lunarius

Umm I sort of went a little...long with Erics backstory.....*cough*
LaLu's Delicious treats!

RainbowRian

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

RainbowRian

Cool, Make sure you get with Josietta who is playing Ariel to hash out stuff just CC me so I know big plot stuffs

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: RainbowRian on April 09, 2013, 07:48:15 PM
Cool, Make sure you get with Josietta who is playing Ariel to hash out stuff just CC me so I know big plot stuffs

Yeppers ^_^ Messaged her a couple days ago. I'm going off her bio....just a bit more background on Eric's past before her is in there >.>

Figured we would talk soon about the other stuff soon. <3 Will message you both his bio, so that she can check it out and see if I need any changes. but I don't have too much changed from what she'd said.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

RainbowRian

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Deathnote

Quote from: Tenshinhan on April 05, 2013, 09:27:05 PM
Curious if it would be possible to say use either Beowulf or Robin Hood?
Psst, Tenshinhan.  You know what who your namesake was originally based on, right?  If you do, you may or may not recognize a certain monkey king in the approved character thread.  :p

Lady Lunarius

Name: Princess Odette
Storybrooke Identity: Lauren Walker
Player Name: Lady Lunarius
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6
Weight: 123lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ons: *See Personal O.O's*
Offs: *See Personal O.O's*
Fairytale of Birth: The Swan Princess
Known Relatives: King William *Deceased*
Known Enemies: RothBart
Known Allies: Queen Uberta, Speed, Jean-Bob, and Puffin
Storybrooke Occupation: Veterinarian
Hobbies: Working with animals, working with children.

Personality:
Lauren is very sensitive. She tends to think with her emotions first which gets her into a lot of trouble. Otherwise she's determined to do what is best for her clients pets always going the extra mile. She is a tomboy, she loves sports and music, but she loves to get dolled up every once in a while.

History:
For Odette, her life had been planned out. There was no escaping that. Everything from what she wore, to who she was to marry.  Prince Derek her betrothed was only a bit older than she when they were engaged. Every summer the trip she and her father took to see him drove her crazy as she came to know what was to be expected. Bromley and Derek always played games that she wasn't allowed to play, and teased her often.

Each year it became harder for her father to convince her to come with him to Uberta's Queendom. The last year, she only agreed because her father promised that it would be the last time. Though when they walked in, something had changed. Derek's gaze had softened to her, and she felt that this summer could be different.

It wasn't until he called for the wedding that she knew nothing had changed. When she'd asked him why he wished to marry her, he spoke only of her beauty. Flat out refusing him, she and her father departed the next day. A part of her had hoped that he'd grown more mature, but he was the same little boy she'd spent the summers with.

On their way home, disaster struck. Rothbart ambushed them, and demanded King Williams kingdom and when he refused he became a terrible beast. The great animal her fathers men had called him. Odette had fainted, and when she came to she was sitting on the edge of a lake, silent tears falling down her face. The sun beat down on her cursed form.

A swan. That was how she'd live her life, cursed forever to be a swan by day and her human self by the light of the moon. Rothbart came every night seeking her hand but she refused every time. One day she decided to fly. Faster than she thought possible she flew over the forests, soaring the sky seeking Derek's kingdom, praying her father was still alive.

That's when the arrows began to rain. Derek, he was shooting at her! Quickly she changed course flying back to the lake. But he'd followed her. As the sun set and the moon rose, she transformed there, before Derek. They only had but a moment before Rothbart came calling.

Derek left, telling her of the ball and promising he loved her, for more than just her beauty. But that wasn't enough to break the curse. They agreed that she would meet him at the ball and by the light of the moon and before anyone there he'd prove his love. And free her.

But she never made it. When Rothbart came he found Dereks bow and trapped Odette. It was the animals she'd befriended in Swan form that had helped her. That freed her. But when she arrived, after learning of Rothbarts plans, she found she was too late and fled to the lake once more.

She could feel her life draining with each beat of her wing and finally she landed in the lake. Shortly after Derek arrived by she was gone. Sometime later, the only thing she could remember after was Derek's voice, his tears upon her face before she transformed back into a woman.

Shortly after, they were wed, Rothbart had been dispatched and they were safe!
LaLu's Delicious treats!

RainbowRian

Lady Lunarius

*Squee*

I thought Tamara Braun would be perfect for Odette
LaLu's Delicious treats!