Started by RainbowRian, February 04, 2013, 09:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Quote from: CurvyKitten on February 16, 2013, 02:23:45 PM
sneaks over and hugs DF~

-huggles-

;D

Quote from: Haloriel on February 17, 2013, 12:44:39 PM
* Haloriel sneaks into this thread following the trail of flowers.

Hmmmm.

Lol, I followed Josi. xD

Quote from: RainbowRian on February 17, 2013, 12:31:57 PM
Welcome Trieste and Dancing Flower!

Quick question, I see you have a need for princes. Does this mean female characters are not being allowed  at this point?

Haloriel

Trieste

You ladies don't want to play characters that sweep the other womenfolk off their feets? ;D

RainbowRian

Yes, at the moment I am looking for male characters.  But slots may open or if we get some males we will open once more for female characters.  I am waiting on two males at the moment so perhaps after I get there sheets I may take a few females but I don't know as of yet.  If you would like to PM me just a rough character idea then I will definitely look it over and see what I can do.  P.S Character sexuality is up to the player :)

Flower

Quote from: Trieste on February 17, 2013, 12:50:30 PM
You ladies don't want to play characters that sweep the other womenfolk off their feets? ;D

I'm not very confident in my skills writing an actual male character rather than a temporary NPC. xD

Quote from: RainbowRian on February 17, 2013, 12:51:26 PM
Yes, at the moment I am looking for male characters.  But slots may open or if we get some males we will open once more for female characters.  I am waiting on two males at the moment so perhaps after I get there sheets I may take a few females but I don't know as of yet.  If you would like to PM me just a rough character idea then I will definitely look it over and see what I can do.  P.S Character sexuality is up to the player :)

I will just keep an open eye on your game for now. Thank you for the quick answer though. :)

RainbowRian

Not a problem DF, Im kind of chained to bed at the moment with a cold so I figured no time like the present to get caught up and get things going :)

Haloriel

-giggles-  I'll send over a PM - though I do write both men, and women with complete comfort - I'm being slammed by something specific with the muse.

RainbowRian

If you would like to check out the approved character thread you are more than welcome Haloriel :)

chaoslord29

Hello! I'd like to see if I can't fulfill your requirement for male characters! I'm starting on an application, but wanted to pitch the idea of playing The Black Knight! Technically, he's not from a specific fairytale (unless you count arturian lore), but what fairtytale town would be complete without him is my question!

Is that a viable role? If not, I'm happy to come up with a few others, but would like to know before I become too deeply involved in the character.
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

RainbowRian

I am allowing Arthurian style characters yes.

Deathnote

Hi, recently started watching the show.  Haven't quite finished even the first season yet, though.

Anyways, can I make a character based on Sun Wukong from Journey to the West?  I mean, you do have Mulan in the approved character list, after all.  :p

RainbowRian

Yes, go ahead and send me what you got and I will take a look.  Also, I am in fact open to other fairytales, but I am unfamiliar with that one so If you would please send the bascis of it for me that would be great.  I am just too busy at the moment to research it for myself

Lady Lunarius

Hey is this still up for characters, I know you need males, but was just checking in.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

RainbowRian

What kind of character were you thinking of?

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: RainbowRian on April 05, 2013, 08:55:37 PM
What kind of character were you thinking of?

Actually I'd be happy to play a male character. I'm not used to it, but I wouldn't mind working on my testosterone skills. Lol perhaps a Prince Eric character? I'd be happy to play more than one if needed later.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

RainbowRian

Alrighty.  Let me make sure prince eric is open.  Because we have had alot going on as of late, but draw up a CS and feel free to post it here

Oldknight

Curious if it would be possible to say use either Beowulf or Robin Hood?

RainbowRian

It depends.  PM me a sheet and we will discuss it because I have used characters from other stories. 

RainbowRian

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on April 05, 2013, 09:10:59 PM
Actually I'd be happy to play a male character. I'm not used to it, but I wouldn't mind working on my testosterone skills. Lol perhaps a Prince Eric character? I'd be happy to play more than one if needed later.

Eric IS open.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Flower

-pokes head in, feeling around to see if female characters are allow...yet-

RainbowRian

DF, We lost a few characters, so please feel free to send me a CS.

Top Cat

For those ladies who are waiting for the opportunity to join, you might like to know that the roguish Captain James Hook will be putting in an appearance all too soon. ;)

(I submitted my character sheet last night, and RR graciously approved it this morning)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

RainbowRian

Yes yes I did.  I need to post that up too.

Karasu

I am quite interested.. So characters would have to be from some sort of fairy tale, did I understand that correctly? Might be a tad hard to get males then since most tales as such focus more to the female than a male.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.