[EX] Power Play and Death [M or F]

Started by Greenthorn, April 02, 2009, 09:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Of course it's an extreme game...it's me!!  ;D

Please excuse my thought process, but my mind runs entirely too fast to be able to organize information properly into eloquent words!

Note: Character B would be mine.  Character A is a woman in here, but a man would work nicely too!  I actually might want to do this with one of each  ;D

Character A: Dominant.  Approaches character B to dominate her.  Succeeds.  B becomes a “pet”.  Character A suffers from something…either physically or mentally…which is why she is dominant…she wants to be able to control something in her life.

Character B then slowly begins to convince Character A that there is a better way.  The seduction starts as what seems to be, a pet wanting to take care of her Mistress (character A).  Character A then becomes dependent on character B…-needing- her.  Character B begins to “call the shots” making character A back down progressively.

Eventual ending: Character B begins a slow process of “cutting out” the bad things within character A, literally…pieces of her body.  The final scene would be character A’s death which would happen of course during a tender scene of kissing, touching, so on.
-----

Please leave interest here, not in PM.

Nadir

Woah.

That sounds wonderful! I can't take on any more games at the moment, but I thought it had to be said. I love it. ^_^

Greenthorn

Heh Eden...well...I rarely get bites on my Extreme topics...so it might be around forever!

ian123x

Hello there.  I would be very intrigued by this if you are interested in exploring it with a man. 

TheLegionary

Hello there!
I loved your idea! I can play the male A in your plots. Please send me a PM for further discussion.
Hugs,
TheLegionary

Greenthorn

Ian and TheLegionary,

Thanks for your interest.  I am writing this right now as F/F with Trippingsatyr and will want to wait a bit before doing the same story with a male as Character A.

I am locking this thread for now and will reopen it when I'm ready :-)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33829.0