Dragon Ball Ideas: (M for Any)

Started by Matttheman89, August 12, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matttheman89

Hello, and welcome to another expansion thread based on an idea in my original request topic on this forum. I've been keeping all of my ideas in a single topic for the most part thus far, but as I'm experiencing a large craving at the moment I decided to make this topic in the hopes of attracting more attention to the idea. If you'd like to see more of my ideas and ramblings, see the link to my normal request topic in my signature, or follow this link.

-> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220349.0 <-

Ever since I was very young, the Dragon Ball franchise has always been one of my all-time favorite anime/manga series, and it's almost always at the top of the list of fandoms that I'm interested in RPing. So...here we are. I'm looking for someone who is comfortable posting on average of two-to-three paragraphs per post or so, and can post at least once a week. I know that sometimes the muse can be fickle or that there might not be as much to say in posts as we like, so there is some wiggle room there, but I also ask that if you don't think you'll be able to post for a bit that you let me know.

With that said, these are the ideas that I'm looking for partners for, and if any of them strike your fancy, PM me and we can talk!

- Please assume that all characters involved in any of these ideas are 18+. We all know the rules.

-Master RoshixMultiple Women-
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Master Roshi secretly gathers the Dragonballs on his own with a very specific wish in mind. He may be immortal(technically), but he's tired of being an old man. He wishes to be young again, and his wish is granted!

Now restored to his youth and good looks, Roshi is determined to make up for lost time by becoming the ladies' man he's always fancied himself to be! What fate shall befall the venerable Turtle Hermit? Will he find action? Lust? Adventure? Perhaps even...love? All of the above? Let's find out together!

((Haha, so this idea is not overly complicated. It also has the potential for a lot more smut, but as I said, plot is always welcome. I see a lot of possibilities with a story like this one, if anyone is interested.

For the most part, this idea is meant to be Master Roshi visiting many different ladies and making time with them. But there's also plenty of room for action and adventure on this thrilling romp. ;)

The women I'm thinking of, to name a few, would be...
Launch

Mai

Mrs. Brief

Ran Fan

Chi Chi

Bulma
...and possibly more!))

-GotenxBra/Bulla-

Closer in age to his niece Pan than Goten himself, the second son of Goku and the daughter of Vegeta have never been very close. But he's always been friendly towards her whenever they've been around one another, so when Bra feels as though she has nowhere else to turn, she comes to Goten looking for help. She may not be interested in being a Saiyan Warrior, but she still wants to show her Father and Brother that she's just as capable as either of them. It would be out of the question for *their* help with training though, and Goten has always seemed to be at least as strong as her Brother, Trunks. So she asks/demands that the older Saiyan teach her what he knows, and won't take no for an answer. Will their training lead to something more between them?

((Man. Finding usable pictures of those two was harder than I thought it'd be.  :P I know it's based off of Bra/Bulla's DBGT design, but the events of GT need not apply to any story involving this pairing. I grew up knowing her as Bra. But if anyone prefers Bulla, I won't fight to keep that name in a story. The main draw here for me is the steamy encounters between the two characters. But I would also enjoy working together with a partner to cook up potential antagonists for the two to take on during Bra's training. Afterall, it's not Dragonball without action and adventure.))[/spoiler]

-GokuxBulma-

Three years after the fierce battles against Demon King Piccolo and his minions, the Dragon Ball cast is set for a reunion at the Tenkaichi Budōkai. In all of that time, no one has seen or heard from Goku at all during his training with the Guardian of the Earth: Kami. So when the matured hero finally reappears before his friends on the day of registration for the competition, everyone is quite shocked to see the way he has grown physically. Bulma in particular is taken aback at how the young boy she literally crashed into years ago has become so handsome, and can't help but get ideas about her old friend.

Unfortunately, while Goku may have matured physically, he is still quite the bonehead when it comes to matters beyond eating, adventuring, and fighting. Even if he does share the same attraction, it's likely that he doesn't fully comprehend the funny sense of elation he gets whenever he looks at her. So when Bulma comes to see Goku on the night before the Tenkaichi Budōkai officially begins, will the two of them be able to make a more intimate connection? Perhaps Bulma will be able to teach the martial artist some new skills?

-(Future)Gohan x (Future) Android 18-

((A story that would be set in an AU version of the future presented within the Android Saga by Future Trunks, focusing on an unlikely relationship forming between two characters originally presented as mortal enemies. The set-up for this relationship could vary wildly depending on what I and a potential partner decide upon as the hook for the plot, but the common factor would likely involve 18 no longer acting as a mass murderer within the world of the future as originally presented.))

-Cabba x Caulifla/Kale (x Vados?)-

In the aftermath of the gathering of the multiverse known as the Tournament of Power, three of the strongest saiyans of Universe 6 - Cabba, Caulifla, and Kale - are left with an overwhelming desire to close the gap between themselves and the saiyans of Universe 7 - Goku and Vegeta - and work tirelessly towards that goal. Danger is on the horizon though, as not everyone who fought for Universe 6 during the Tournament could be considered an ally now that the dust has begun to settle. Frost - the former Emperor of Universe 6, long since exposed for the fraud that he is - has been on the run for too long, and is now determined to strike back. Can the Saiyan trio stop his destructive rampage across the Universe? What role will others - such as The Legendary Assassin, Hit - play in the conflict? Does Universe 6's God of Destruction, Champa, know more than he might be letting on? Could the sultry and enigmatic Vados be convinced to aid the Saiyans in their quest to obtain greater power? Can the mild-mannered Cabba keep up with the rough, energetic Caulifla and the demure, yet incredibly powerful Kale? Will their friendship grow into more?

((So basically, I want this to be a fun story wherein a partner and I write the continuing adventures of Universe 6 as it was introduced in the Dragon Ball Super era. I see a lot of potential for shenanigans involving the cast of characters set in that universe, and...well...I can't help but be interested in the idea of Cabba, Caulifla, and Kale entering into a love-triangle as they spend more and more time together!))

A Prince's Arrival: (Vegeta x TBD)

((What if Vegeta had been the one sent to Earth as a child instead of Goku? How might the events of Dragon Ball have unfolded were that the case? Would Vegeta become a villain, a hero, or something in between? How might he interact with characters like Yamcha, Master Roshi, Krillin, Chi Chi, or even Bulma - especially Bulma ;) - someone help me write this story!))

Bardock x Gine

((This story could be one of their relationship forming in the past during their days together in the same squad and afterwards, continuing on into an AU where they both managed to survive the destruction of Planet Vegeta at Frieza's hands, and go on to try and find their wayward children while fighting the forces of Frieza. Lots of options.))

Future Trunks x Supreme Kai of Time(Chronoa)

((Brought on as the first official Time Patroller by the Supreme Kai of Time herself, Trunks and Chronoa have a close working relationship, but what if there was more to it? Adventures and romance through the Dragon Ball timeline!))

Uub x Pan (x Bulla x Marron?)

((The adventures of the next generation in the Dragon Ball world! Perhaps a retelling of sorts of the events of Dragon Ball GT with them in the lead instead of Goku? Perhaps a light-hearted hunt for the Dragon Balls that turns more serious when a new or old foe rears their head? Just about anything works!))

Broly x Cheelai

((Continuing on from the events of the movie, Dragon Ball Super: Broly, how might the relationship between these two progress? Can the rough Saiyan with the kind heart be domesticated by the insightful and determined girl? Will Frieza try to destroy Broly, or worse, find a way to use him for his own purposes?))

Future Trunks x Future Mai

((Aren't these two just adorable together? This could be a story continuing on from the ending of the Future Trunks arc in Dragon Ball Super wherein they do finally get together - maybe with a little help from Future Bulma - or it could start with our take on how they might have met after Trunks destroyed his timeline's Androids and Cell and move on from there. Lots of possibilities.))

Gohan x TBD

Inspirational Images

((Ok, this one is firmly in AU territory, and I'd probably need a partner to help me really chart the course on this one, but the gist of the idea is, what if Gohan, and to an extent, the Dragon Ball world itself, went a somewhat different way after the Cell Saga ended, and Gohan was set up to be the new hero of Earth with Goku's second death? Rather than focusing on his academic studies to the extent that Gohan developed into a sort of introverted, bookish character who wasn't as strong as he could have been because he didn't keep up with his training, what if he had done the opposite, or at least managed to find the balance between the two extremes? More powerful, more extroverted, more outgoing, what effect might this have had on the story when we timeskip to the Buu Saga? Will he be better with the ladies - in a possible harem-style take on the idea? Will he still take on the identity of the Great Saiyaman, or not bother with the secret identity? How will things unfold in the greater events of the Buu Saga? Again, lots of possibilities here.))

Gohan x TBD: Take 2!

((Similar to the above idea wherein Gohan succeeds Goku as the lead character of the series following the Android Saga, except with Gohan maintaining his original personality and likely at least some of his initial development from the beginning of the original story; he's powerful, yet not as powerful as he could have been had he concentrated more on his training, and he's presented as being somewhat introverted and odd next to his relatively normal peers in Orange Star High School.

Rather than diving headlong into the events of the Buu Saga right away though, I'd like to instead spend some time within the Great Saiyaman Saga, where Gohan is navigating the newfound world of High School and the pressures that come with it...although none of them really involve academics. No, for someone like Gohan - a young man who's spent half of his life fighting for the safety of the Earth and the other half living what could be considered a sheltered upbringing out in the countryside - the real struggle would involve "fitting in" without revealing his incredible abilities to those around him, which is easier said than done, and dealing with something Gohan never could have expected...girls.

So...yeah, to be upfront about this one, I am looking for a story where Gohan winds up with multiple girls throughout the story, although the times where he's actually with more than one at a time would be infrequent, and it'd never be more than two. The girls I'm thinking of are as follows;

Videl (Duh): Her role within the story as Gohan's principle love interest likely won't change very much overall, but the way that the relationship begins could develop differently depending on how a partner and I want to play things out. I am looking for her to maintain a lot of that fiery temper and attitude she displays when she's first introduced throughout the Great Saiyaman Saga and into the early Buu Saga though - not that I have a problem with the more sweet demeanor she develops later on, I just don't want that initial personality completely tossed out like it is in the series. Also, as things move forward, Videl would be one of the ones taking part in the action to a greater degree than she did in the original story - more on that later.

Erasa: Videl's best friend and the one who arguably shows interest in Gohan first in the actual series, I feel like she could potentially wind up with him first - perhaps taking the opportunity to seduce the sexually innocent Gohan one day not long after they meet - and become a kind, yet teasing/flirty romantic confidant for him moving forward. Someone who's happy to lend Gohan her support...but also just as happy to play with him under the desk at school during class...or drag him off somewhere private for some naughty fun regardless of his embarrassment. Maybe beneath that casual, fun-loving demeanor though, there's a bit more going on? We can come up with something!

Bulma: Maybe Vegeta and Bulma never really clicked in this version of the story, leaving their relationship - if we even want to call it that here - strained and distant to the point of separation, as though he's only around for the sake of Trunks. Perhaps he's not even around anymore at all. Whatever the reason, Bulma is unattached, and with a strapping young lad like Gohan around so much to act as a surrogate big brother to her son, who could blame her for looking for some fun with the son of her old friend? Lots of stolen moments in and around Capsule Corp as the seductive older woman teaches Gohan a thing or two whenever he visits, while also giving her an interesting project or two thanks to his work as the Great Saiyaman!

Chi Chi: Concentrated as she's been on raising up her sons to the best of her ability, there's no denying that Chi Chi has been lonely ever since Goku died in the battle with Cell, and even if it might be taboo, who's to say that she and Gohan might not find themselves in some interesting situations now that he's all grown-up?

...and possibly more? Anyway, I'm still looking for the story to eventually reach the actual Buu Saga, but different in the sense that Gohan will remain the lead while the other characters play support, and of course we'll find ways for the girls to continue to contribute in ways they didn't in the original story!

Gohan x Videl

((The series really didn't do right by her as a martial artist, by who doesn't love these two together regardless? I think it could be fun to branch off from the main canon into an AU of the Buu Saga wherein the focus remains mostly on the two of them. Obviously, the rest of the cast would still be around playing roles not terribly far removed from their original series counterparts, but Goku and Vegeta won't suddenly be swooping back into the action at the last minute to save the day this time, putting Gohan and Videl - who winds up further entrenched in the action here than originally - into the mix.

Along with the events of the Buu Saga, I'd also like to play within the timeframe before the major action kicks off with the hunt for Babidi, back when Gohan and Videl first meet after he begins attending high school in the city, and she becomes suspicious of the odd newcomer who's arrival syncs up a bit too well with the appearances of the Gold Fighter and the Great Saiyaman for her liking. There's room for romance, action, crimefighting, lighthearted comedy, appearances from other villains from the series, etc. etc. It's an AU! We can do whatever we want!

Also, if potential partners are interested, I do have ideas as to how Videl could become strong enough to become a major player in the action once they're up against the big leagues!))

That Time I Got Reincarnated As Yamcha (Yamcha x TBD)

((Set in the world of the spin-off manga of the same name, I'd really like to explore more of this setting, as the actual manga zooms through the story far more quickly than I would have liked. How does the nameless boy with an encyclopedic knowledge of Dragon Ball lore inhabiting Yamcha's body change the story? What does he do to keep himself strong enough to survive incidents the actual Yamcha wouldn't have made it through? Most importantly, can he end Yamcha's losing streak with the ladies? This doesn't necessarily have to be a story with a harem of ladies, but I won't turn it down!))

Yamcha x Android 21

((It's a bit of a stretch since, oddly enough, Yamcha is one of the only characters involved in the story mode of Dragon Ball FighterZ that doesn't have any sort of direct interactions with Android 21, but I thought it might be humorous to come up with a story romantically pairing Yamcha off with the woman who was - at one point, according to the narrative of the game - romantically involved with Dr. Gero, considering that the guy once came very close to killing Yamcha in the past. The plot could be loosely based off of the story of FighterZ, likely with the villainous role that 21 plays for a large portion of the game downsized or changed, perhaps with Dr. Gero himself stepping into the antagonistic role, or it could be something else entirely. Either way, I'd like a story that comes with action, romance, and some lighthearted comedic shenanigans - especially at poor Yamcha's expense as he acts as a major underdog.))

Vegeta x Bulma

((I see this as a story that could potentially be told throughout multiple periods of time within the series, starting with the rocky beginnings of their relationship before and through the Android Saga, then perhaps writing within the period of time between the Android Saga and the Buu Saga, where they become close enough that they actually married even if Vegeta likely still remained mostly distant, then transitioning into the Dragon Ball Super era, where the two of them could arguably have one of the tightest bonds within the entire series.))

Future Trunks x Bulma

((Time travel can be such a tricky business, sometimes. If you're off in your calculations by even a little bit, or if something goes wrong, who knows where you might end up in the timeline. So with that in mind, what if when Future Trunks originally traveled back in time in the hopes of preventing Goku's impending death from the heart virus and giving the Z-Fighters a warning about the Androids, he missed the mark, and ended up going further back than he intended? What happens when he steps out into the early Dragon Ball era and meets young Bulma and Goku near the beginning of their journey for the Dragon Balls that started it all? Can his mission be salvaged, or will things go off the rails when Bulma falls for him?))

Future Trunks x Android 18

Upon returning to the Past to aid the Z-Fighters in their upcoming battle against the Androids as he promised, Trunks is shocked to see that much of what he knew of History has completely changed; several Androids that hadn't existed in his time were running rampant now, the onset of Goku's deadly heart virus had seemingly changed, leaving him bedridden yet thankfully still alive, and strangest of all, the Androids that he originally came back to warn the others about, the murderously sociopathic #17 and #18, are not as he had come to know them.

Still incredibly powerful - even more so than the pair from his Future, it seemed - and set on challenging Son Goku, Trunks is left confused and uncertain when the Androids choose to spare the Z-Fighters - himself included - after handedly defeating them in battle, remaining playfully ambivalent afterwards as to whether or not they would actually kill Goku should they get the chance. So far, almost nothing has been going as he foretold.

While the others either take measures to protect Goku as he continues to recover from his illness or to prepare for a rematch with the Androids, Trunks can't shake the strange feeling he has about the pair, and endeavors to find them in search of answers...unaware that there are still changes to the timeline that he has yet to account for...

((So, basically, this plot expands on the original take from the series that the #17 and #18 of the Present aren't the monsters their Future counterparts are, and are really just interested in pursuing their freedom rather than destroying the world, with Trunks sort of standing in for Krillin as the one who can't shake the idea that things might not have to go down the way they did originally, especially when the way that #18 looks at him gets under his skin - think the scene that first established a connection between her and Krillin, but with Trunks in his place instead.

I'd like this pairing to have plenty of tension - at least on Trunks' part, since he actually knows what #18 is capable of, and would be caught between the negativity he feels towards the Future #18 and these new, begrudging feelings that develop the longer he's around this #18 - playful romance, action - cause it's not Dragon Ball without it - and drama, as Trunks finds himself inevitably caught between the Androids, the Z-Fighters, and Cell, once the other time-traveler appears to hunt #17 and #18 down to obtain his Perfect form.))

Turles x Gine

Saved at the last instant from Planet Vegeta's destruction at the hands of Frieza by Bardock, the Mother of Goku is sent hurtling off into the vastness of space within a tiny Space Pod - all alone and with no set destination - until fortune seemingly smiles upon her when she is discovered by Turles and his Crusher Corps - the other Saiyan having been off-planet on a secret mission - and rescued. However, Turles is no Bardock - in spite of their near identical physical appearance - and if Gine doesn't want to be tossed back out the airlock to fend for herself, she'll have to work for her keep. Can two of the last remaining Saiyans in the Universe find some sort of common ground? Will Turles' methods bring Frieza down on their heads, or will the mythical Tree of Might provide the power needed to topple the tyrant?

((First and foremost; in spite of Turles' original nature as a villain, there will be NO non-con in this scenario. There will be tension between Gine and Turles as their ideologies and natures clash, and the latter will still have some of the darkness he displayed in the series, but this will not be going down certain roads. If/when the two get together, it'll be consensual or mild dub-con.))

Goku x Suno

Set shortly before the World Martial Arts Tournament that closes out Dragon Ball, Goku returns to the area of Jingle Village and Muscle Tower while on an errand for Kami and Mr. Popo, only to have a surprise reunion with Suno - the kindhearted redhead who once saved him from freezing to death in the snow as a child. There's little time to catch-up and remember days gone by though, as a remnant of the Red Ribbon Army is trying to reestablish themselves within the crumbling Muscle Tower, and Eighter has gone missing after setting out to stop them!

Naturally, Goku is quick to spring into action for the sake of his old friends, and things eventually work themselves out...though the martial artist winds up forgetting all about whatever errand it was he was supposed to be on for the Guardian of Earth in the first place! Before he can set off to return to his training though, Suno makes him promise to return after the World Martial Arts Tournament so that they can talk...

((I'm not really looking for this to be a long-term story like many of the others, and will likely be split into two main parts; Goku's unexpected return into Suno's life and the battle against the returned Red Ribbon Army, and the follow-up where he comes back again after the battle with Piccolo at the Tournament, leading into the blossoming of a romantic relationship between the pair. Chi-Chi never returned to stake her claim to Goku in this version of events, so he's free and clear to eventually settle down with Suno...provided she can convince him to tolerate the cold, of course!))

Gohan x Wonder Woman (Diana Prince)

((Crossover! The main take on this idea is Gohan finding himself displaced within the DC Universe immediately following the Cell Games - think something along the lines of the final beam struggle between himself and Cell tearing open a brief dimensional breach that he falls into - and crash-landing in the seas of Themyscira, where he is brought to shore by a young Diana who happens to be nearby. Naturally, the Amazonians would be distrustful of such an Outsider with such a strange tale behind their arrival, but once the truth is ascertained (and with Diana vouching for him) Gohan is eventually given a place to stay if he wishes.

Fast-forward a few years - though if potential partners would want to play out Gohan's arrival and early years in the DC Universe with Diana in the Non-Adult section of the forum, I'd actually be excited to do that as well - to...let's say somewhere between their late teens and very early twenties, and...well...from there that's where I'd like to brainstorm with a partner! I'm looking for someone with pretty good knowledge of DC as a whole and the Wonder Woman mythology in particular! Does Gohan become a Super Hero - enter The Great Saiyaman! Join the Justice League? Did anything follow him through the tear in dimensions? Do Wonder Woman's occasionally lethal methods create friction between them? Just how often do they get it on?  XD Let's have some fun injecting just a bit of Dragon Ball into the DC Universe, shall we? ;) ))

What if Raditz went to Earth instead of Goku? (Raditz x TBD)

((In an AU where Raditz and an infant Kakarot have their roles largely reversed within the narrative, what would the events of the series be like starting off from the day Bulma came to Mt. Paozu looking for the mystical Dragon Balls? Ideally, I'd want to play through the adventurous days of Dragon Ball before transitioning to Z and beyond - and while a long-term romantic relationship with Bulma is something I'd be interested in, I'd also be interested in writing a take where Raditz winds up with Chi-Chi and Launch as well in a multiple pairing-style narrative. It just depends on the partner.))

Dragon Ball AU

((Lots of the ideas I've already presented in this thread have been AU in nature, but this is a little different, because I'm wanting to create our own take on the WHOLE Dragon World with an interested co-writer! We can start from the very beginning of the tale in the original Dragon Ball - likely changing some ages around so that Goku and some of the other characters are Elliquiy age appropriate from the start - and move along from there, putting our own spin of the events of the series, adding completely new elements even! I want this to be our story of Goku and the universe around him! Let's really dig into this series! Do note though, I'm still really only looking for the canon characters here, so...yeah. They can come from all over though! The main canon, GT, the non-canon movies, the video games, anything as long as it's basically officially Dragon Ball related!

Some examples of the sorts of things I might mean, just so anyone interested knows how we might get the ball rolling!

What if Chi Chi joined Goku and Bulma in their quest for the Dragon Balls after they meet her and the Ox King? (Potential love triangle? Not necessarily something that I'd need included, but just spitballing on how having Chi Chi around could change certain dynamics in the group.)

Continuing with that idea of Chi Chi's expanded presence, what if she remained a fighter instead of becoming a housewife, allowing her to take a more active part in the series as things continue by fighting alongside the others? There's nothing saying she wouldn't be at least as strong as the rest of the human Z-Fighters, right? And there are always ways to get stronger. Maybe Goku teaches her the Kaio-Ken down the line?

Looking for more ways for some of the girls to stay relevant and maybe not on the side-lines so much, maybe Bulma is able to develop powerful weaponry that can give her and the likes of Launch a way to do some damage in the right circumstances?

What if Raditz survived his battle against Goku and Piccolo, and once learning just how little Vegeta and Nappa regard him, planning on eliminating him along with the rest of Earth's population, joins the fight against the other Saiyans out of self-preservation on the road to an eventual redemption? (Perhaps even being paired up with one of Earth's ladies along the way? I like the idea of Launch, considering Tien never showed any real interest in her anyway!)

What if Cooler and his troops attacked the Earth at some point during the year in between the destruction of Namek and Goku's eventual return, leaving Earth without it's heroic Super Saiyan to save the day? Can Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, and the others find a way to manage? I know this sounds similar to what happened with Frieza and King Cold in the actual canon, but the idea here is that not only is Goku not there, no one shows up to suddenly save the day the way Future Trunks did in that situation, so it's quite literally do or die for the rest of the cast.

What if Bulla was Vegeta and Bulma's first child instead of Trunks? Would that lead to a different sort of dynamic between her and her parents when she comes back from the future in Trunks' original role? (I'm not really looking for any incest vibes between her and Vegeta though. I just mean, would he be as distant and standoffish for the majority of the arc as he was towards Future Trunks?)

What if all of the Androids were included in the Android Saga, instead of just 16, 17, 18, 19, Dr. Gero, and Cell? 13, 14, 15, and even 21 from FighterZ could make an appearance!

How would the relationship between Vegeta and Bulma's first child - Bulla - develop with Goku and Chi Chi's second child - Goten - down the line? (Of course, I'm not suggesting anything romantic develop between them as children like they would be in the Buu Saga, as that would be against Elliquiy rules.)

What if others besides Vegeta were brainwashed by Babidi in the Buu Saga? Piccolo, for example?

And many more! The sky is the limit here!))

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Bump to commemorate the release of Dragon Ball Super: Broly with a new idea!

Matttheman89

Bump for more ideas! Look at them all! They're all over the place!

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Bump for (you guessed it) a new idea!

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Bump for a new idea! Dragon Ball AU! I'm really craving this right now, so if you've got any interest in Dragon Ball at all, hit me up!

Matttheman89

Bump for expansions and examples of the Dragon Ball AU idea!

Matttheman89

Bump for more additions to the Dragon Ball AU idea.

Matttheman89

A bump and a notice that certain ideas have been reworked, namely the plot idea regarding Universe 6.

Matttheman89

Bump for a new idea (Gohan x TBD: Take 2) and a minor change in formatting...because the actual post with all of the ideas in it was beginning to run ridiculously long. >_<

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Bump for new ideas. Gohan x Videl and Yamcha x Android 21!

Matttheman89

Bump for a new idea. Future Trunks x Android 18! I'm losing track of how many I've actually got in here, but as always, they're pretty much all up for grabs!

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Matttheman89

Bump for new ideas; Turles x Gine and Goku x Suno.