Head Cheerleader and Two Players on Other Team (Roles Filled)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, September 29, 2014, 09:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Football season is underway here in the USA. We have high school, college and NFL football. The scenario is pretty much smutty and about sex, and football.

For the three person roleplay, we need one cheerleader and two players for the opposing school or team who decide to revenge a defeat by mounting the winning school or teams head cheerleader against her will.

The action starts after the game when the two players discuss what to do and see a cheerleader from other school or team has locked herself out of her car in the parking lot still wearing her cheerleading uniform.

I will play one of the two players.

Need someone for the other player and for the cheerleader. Bonus points, if the person who wants to play the cheerleader can be a Seattle Seahawks or USC Trojans cheerleader.

Pumpkin Seeds

CriminalMindsFan

Thanks for checking in on this request. I never would've gone through your ons/offs had you not replied.

Alias

yeah. I would also be willing to do this, sounds like a lot of fun.

maybe the two players find three cheerleaders outside of their car?

Deathnote

I know nothing about Football outside of what I've read from Eyeshield 21.

May I still play as the other football player?  :p

P.S. Can there be three cheerleaders?  ^_^

Alias

i vote for USC cheerleaders, cute sweaters, and college games make more sense than pro games.

CriminalMindsFan

I'd prefer to keep with one college cheerleader and two guys who could just attend the rival college. That wouldn't require knowledge of football to pull off the roleplay.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Alias on October 01, 2014, 11:07:55 PM
i vote for USC cheerleaders, cute sweaters, and college games make more sense than pro games.

Alias, can you post a bio for a fictional USC coed and cheerleader that you'd like to play? Might help to peak other players interest.

Alias

Kara Michelle Darren
22 Years Old - 5'3" - 91 lbs. - 28-22-26 - Natural Blonde - Blue Eyes
Major in History - College Junior - GPA: 3.4 - Hometown: Amesti, California
3rd Year "flyer" for the USC Song Girls

Brief History: Kara was raised in a town with less than 5,000 people. As she grew up, she found herself surrounded by foreign languages, and people that didn't look anything like her or her family. She was in her church's choir at the age of eleven. She was a devoted volunteer in Amesti and the surrounding area as soon as she entered highschool. She was the captain of her school's cheerleading squad her Sophomore year. After breaking up with the star football player at the school in the summer that followed, she was voted prom queen twice, once in her junior year, and again as a senior. Kara was also a fantastic track-star, and a gifted Golfer. She had received an athletic scholarship to go to the University of Southern California on a full ride. Her parents bought her a car as a reward. She had driven it the first time in her sophomore year of college, after she attained her license for the first time.

Personality: A natural leader, mentally sharp, easy to talk to, and it is as if she has a happy button that she can turn on at any time. However, Kara has always been rebellious and destructive and undeniably talented at concealing her behavior. She was stealing from her brothers, her sisters, and her church before she could fully form sentences, and no one had ever been able to find her. She lost her virginity when she was fifteen. She experimented with drugs at the age of sixteen, and she finished highschool with a 3.8. She's a cracking whip. She's fun to be around, and she has her own code of laws. Kara is not a forgiving person. She exacts her vengeance, and she is physically aggressive when she wants to be.

CriminalMindsFan

If Deathnote is happy with the cheerleader bio provided by Alias, this roleplay is closed to new players at this time.

Deathnote

I'm happy with Alias' cheerleader bio.  I'd be even happier with three cheerleader bios, but eh... what can you do?

Anyways, I'll get to work on my football player.  :p

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Deathnote on October 03, 2014, 10:06:50 AM
I'm happy with Alias' cheerleader bio.  I'd be even happier with three cheerleader bios, but eh... what can you do?

Anyways, I'll get to work on my football player.  :p

He doesn't have to be a player anymore. The two guys can just be UCLA students who traveled across town to attend the game.

On second thought, they can still be players on the UCLA Football team but don't have to have suited up or even played in the game.

Deathnote

Ken Wu
21 Years Old - 5'10" - 180 lbs. - Black Hair - Brown Eyes
Major in Philosophy - College Junior - GPA: 2.5 - Hometown: Seacliff, California
Linebacker of the UCLA Bruins Football Team (temporarily suspended)

Brief History: Ken was born in Sea Cliff, California to a Chinese father and an Irish mother.  With his short-temper and violent demeanour, he found himself getting in fights ever since middle school.  It got worse in high school, which resulted in multiple suspensions.  In an effort to give his violent behaviour an outlet, it was suggested that he gave team sports a try.  After joining the high school football team, he found himself excelling at the sport.  Since then, he hasn't gotten into as many fights as before, though that problem of his never truly went away.  He was scouted out during his high school football days and as soon as he graduated from high school, he was accepted into UCLA and their football team.  Approximately a week ago, he got into a fight with a member of the USC football team.  While the player from USC was able to avoid disciplinary action (possibly with the help of the right connections), Ken was suspended from football activity... indefinitely.

Personality: He's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed and his naivety makes him prone to fall for dirty tricks.  He's also a little short-tempered, which has also gotten him in trouble more than once before.  He's usually stoic, though.

CriminalMindsFan

Isiah Underwood
22 Years Old - 5'11" - 175 lbs - Black Hair - Brown Eyes
Major in African American Studies - College Junior - GPA: 3.0 - Hometown: Concord, California
Wide Receiver and Punt Returner of the UCLA Bruins Football Team (Currently Injured)

Brief History: Isiah grew up in Concord, California after being born in nearby Martinez, California. His father is a airline mechanic at Oakland International Airport while his mother is a teacher at De La Salle High School, home to the Spartans. Playing sports came natural to Isiah. Both of his parents played sports when they attended De La Salle before beginning respective careers after attending nearby colleges. Before enrolling at De La Salle, Isiah played little league baseball and a lot of pick up basketball games in the East Bay Area. When Isiah heard about a shortage of Wide Receivers, he tried out for the high school team during his freshman year but failed to make the team due to his GPA and a bum knee. A year later he became a staple of the team's high scoring offense and also began to return punts by his junior year at De La Salle. After graduating near the top of his class, Isiah decided to accept a scholarship to attend UCLA. His major was selected for him by his parents and a student advisor. Depth at the receiver position allowed UCLA to redshirt Isiah as a freshman and during the year he had a few run in with authority and also befriended Ken during a UCLA/USC rivalry basketball game. They've been roommates at an off campus apartment ever since. A blow to the head after returning a punt within the last month has kept Isiah sidelined for the struggling UCLA Bruins.

Personality: Isiah has given up hopes of playing football after college and begun to accept the major he was urged to take since suffering his head injury. The smallest things can cause his temper to show up but he doesn't blow his top all that often. Racial differences have nagged at him since childhood but having a teammates and classmates from all walks of life since high school has helped Isiah learn about the different lifestyles within the state of California.

Pumpkin Seeds