Zombies Ate My Brain! (Survivors Win!)

Started by Remiel, November 26, 2010, 08:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

Spooked by the two recent deaths, it was becoming clear that the zombies had managed to multiply...and the chances of survival were slimming. A majority vote had to be made, and while Myobi still had slight doubts as to whether or not Marguerite were actually the zombie in question she convinced herself that one less person in the group meant more chances of finding the culprit.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Izu

Izu couldn't help but whisper Professor Loki Caprion's name. He didn't know who the monsters were, but he just wanted to believe that it wasn't Marg...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Geeklet

Geeklet finally broke hir silence and gave a mournful look towards Marguerite as she spoke.

"You know I love ya, hun, but you have been acting a bit weird lately. And the more I've looked into things, the more I've come to this harsh realization. As much as I hate to say it, you are a zombie."

Marguerite

Quote from: Geeklet on December 31, 2010, 08:05:19 PM
Geeklet finally broke hir silence and gave a mournful look towards Marguerite as she spoke.

"You know I love ya, hun, but you have been acting a bit weird lately. And the more I've looked into things, the more I've come to this harsh realization. As much as I hate to say it, you are a zombie."

"Damn, Geeklet, you really broke my damn heart. Give me back my lip balm and leave me," she answered, holding her hand out to take back her lip balm. If Geeklet really though that of her, she wanted her things back.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile uses the only logical move she can think of and votes for Marguerite.  By this point, even if she's innocent and uninfected Beguile decides that she must be taken out so the party can move on through the game!

Marguerite

How nice to know I could be innocent but I must be voted off so we can continue this game.

-Cocks a brow-

Beguile's Mistress

Marguerite

Nice, Beguile, if you get eaten when I am not there to defend, it is your fault.

-Nods-

Remiel

Final Voting Day Three:

Marguerite (8) -- Valerian, Ryven, Moirae, Professor Loki Caprion, Kyrsa, Esoteric Myobi, Geeklet, Beguile's Mistress
Professor Loki Caprion (4) -- Rhedyn, Transgirlenstein, Marguerite, Izu

Didn't vote: Leorobin, rottenaim

Votes cast: 12
Votes needed to evict: 7

As the third day drew to a close, it seemed that most of the survivors were hesitant to cast their votes.  Whether fearful of retribution, wary of condemning an innocent person to an almost certain death sentence, or simply fatigued by that morning's traumatic events, the survivors seemed to have difficulty deciding on a course of action.  In the end, however, a consensus was ultimately reached: Marguerite would be turned out from the Costco fortress.

Soberly, everyone watched as she was forced out of the exit, after which it was locked and barricaded behind her.  The same thought ran through most of the watchers' heads: had the group had just murdered an innocent human being?

However, a search of Margerite's belongings revealed a startling discovery: a blood-soaked scrap of a shirt, its edges violently ripped.  Further investigation revealed that it belonged to Natalia, the first victim.  The survivors could only conclude that Marguerite was, in fact, a zombie.

A sense of grim relief and solace settled over the camp as the survivors retreated to their own enclaves once more.  Hopefully, with Marguerite gone for good, there would be no more horrible murders....right?

All those with active roles, please message me with your targets for the night.

Remiel

A new day dawned, and with it, hope sprung anew.   All the remaining survivors were accounted for; there were no macabre and unpleasant discoveries.  With Marguerite gone, it seemed that the zombie nightmare was over.

Or was it?

A scream from little Frieda brought everyone running.  In Aisle 6, opposite the frozen pizzas (which, by now, were no longer frozen), there was a puddle of blood staining the floor.  What could it mean?  Was there another zombie lurking within the store?

Once again, the Survivors' Council met to decide what to do.

Remaining survivors:

Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Moirae
Professor Loki Caprion
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Marguerite (Zombie), exiled, day 3
Aiden (Survivor), eaten by zombies, night 2
Imogen (Nurse), eaten by zombies, night 2

All votes are due by the end of Monday, January 10.

Zelric Miras

"There seems to still be zombies amongst us." Leorobin glanced at those on the table, one of them had either been infected or had been the first zombie, luckily there was one less to worry about, hopefully only one remained.

Ryven

"There must be another one!"  He eyes the other people before settling on Kyrsa.  "I think it was her.  I've always suspected she had a taste for blood."

Geeklet

Hmmm, I don't know. I am wondering about Rhedyn, though

Zelric Miras

"I will side with Geeklet in this one, perhaps her instincts are right? I vote for Rhedyn as well" Leorobin shrugs as he casts his vote, but his face is serious. The issue they are discussing is not to be taken lightly. It's their own survival after all.

Rhedyn

"Me!? What have I done?" Well ok...there was the little fact she had sided with a zombie, but so had many others and she hadn't known Marguerite had a bit of a craving for brains when she had done it. That didn't automatically make her one too. She blushed, feeling stupid that she hadn't seen it and fearful that she could be evicted next...or worse. "I think Kyrsa gets my vote too."

Transgirlenstein

She stood next to Geeklet.  "I also vote for Rhedyn."
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Valerian

"Well, I'm still just as confused as ever," Val said with a sigh.  "But maybe it is Rhedyn."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile saw the confusion on the faces of her comrades but had made up her mind in much the same way as she had before.

"Something tells me it's Rhedyn.  I'm not sure why but my instincts served me earlier so I might as well trust them again."

God help me if I'm wrong she thought.

Professor Loki Caprion

Sitting behind his desk, the Professor didn't seem to be listening to the others, instead staring at the little whirling loops that his fish was making within the bowl. However, his mind was calculating every word being said and every action his comrades have taken.

"I have to agree with the rest... Rhedyn seemed very eager to support Marguerite in every vote."
The Professor is drifting through time and space...

Discord: Professor Ravenhurst#8936

Ons/Offs | Ideas | A&As (Apr 28, 2016) | The Lab | Elluiki

Remiel

Current voting, as it stands:

Rhedyn (6) -- Geeklet, Leorobin, Transgirlenstein, Valerian, Beguile's Mistress, Professor Loki Caprion
Kyrsa (3) -- Ryven, Rhedyn, Izu
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Izu
Leorobin
Moirae
Professor Loki Caprion
rottenaim
Ryven
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Yet to vote: Esoteric Myobi, Kyrsa, Moirae, rottenaim

Reminder: voting for Day 4 closes at the end of Monday.

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

desert ashes

Moirae emerged, wrapped tight in a blanket from nearly head to toe, her hair disheveled and eyes wide, swollen and red.  "Perhaps it is Rhyden... "  She swallowed hard and slowly lowered the blanket down to her shoulders, the bite mark on her neck not having healed. "I'm afraid I have some distressing news.  Something... something bit me last night.  I... I can't feel my toes.  Or my fingers.  It's so cold in here.  Can anyone help me?  I don't know who bit me, who infected me.  I'm just... "  Her eyes watered again and she clung to the blanket, shuddered violently.  "Just retreating now.  I really hope I don't eat anyone before it's too late... and if it does become too late, please don't let me be a cannibal.  The carbonated drinks were bad enough."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Esoteric Myobi

Myobi truly didn't know who to vote for but from the looks of it, it really wouldn't matter where she cast her vote as it was obvious that the latest suspected target was Rhyden. The majority had been right last time, she could only hope that the same applied this time as well.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kye

Kyrsa snorted slightly and shook her head at the people who were voting for her.  "I know it's not me, and that's all I know.  I have absolutely no craving for flesh and blood.  Rhedyn... I have my doubts that it is you, but I have to place my vote somewhere.  I will trust in some of the others who voted for Marguerite and hope that they are right again."

Remiel

Final Voting Day Four:

Rhedyn(9) -- Geeklet, Leorobin, Transgirlenstein, Valerian, Beguile's Mistress, Professor Loki Caprion, Moirae, Esoteric Myobi, Kyrsa
Kyrsa (3) -- Ryven, Rhedyn, Izu

Didn't vote: rottenaim

Votes cast: 12
Votes needed to evict: 7

Once again, the survivors had difficulty coming to a decision.  As the day wore on, it seemed that most had given up and resorted  to a fatalistic apathy.  However, at the 11th hour, it was decided that Rhedyn should be forced out of the compound.

As it had been done the day before, Rhedyn was given a few minutes to collect her things before she was marched at gunpoint to the exit.  The heavy metal doors were slammed tight behind her, sealing her to her fate.

At first, the zombies seemed to take an interest in her; however, they quickly recognized her as one of their own--for Rhedyn, like Marguerite before her, was a Zombie.

Once again, wisdom had prevailed; were the survivors now, at long last, finally safe?

All those with active roles, please message me with your targets for the night.