Dangerous Liaisons/Cruel Intentions based RP - STILL DESPERATE FOR A PRINCESS!

Started by Zealously Jaded, June 28, 2010, 04:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riona

I apologize and will try to get the princess in today. Right now my son..finding out what is wrong with him is taking up all my time.

Zealously Jaded

I know that Xiddeous is at work currently not sure about Scya. I shall post soon just been a busy day and I need to unwind before I post.

Riona

so princess is nieve correct? is there anything else we need about her..nieve sexually or in all aspects of life?

Zealously Jaded

Shes just niave you can decide the rest. I'd hope she was slightly suceptable to the charms of the men :)

Riona

Zealously Jaded

Ptolemy

undisclosedtoyou

Hmmm I'm a slow poster, usually once every 3/5 days, since I'm usually baby sitting, or catching up with R/L things.  Just giving everyone a heads up about it.

I'm okay with the OOC thread being here, unless we're no longer looking for more charries, than moving it to a separate thread would probably be best.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zealously Jaded

I think we should keep it here, since we can always add use more characters to spice up the mix :)

Riona

Riona

Name: Seraphina

Eyes: blue

Hair:  brown

Height:  5 foot even

Other physical characteristics: small waist, little big in the chest, below average size compared to most other women.

Main personality characteristics: quiet, reserved, gullible when it comes to men, sweet natured, helpful, litte defiant

Personal history:
As the princess, she has lived a very sheltered life where the only she ever was near a man was during parties where she is watched by her father's men.  Educated in all things feminine from needlepoint to how to run a household. Because she is so sheltered, she is highly gullible and nieve.  She wants to experience the world and is tired of being inside. She loves her fathers lavish parties and has grown into an exquisite young woman that all the men will be lusting over.  SHe has some knoweldge in that area- only what her maid has told her.  She wants nothing more than to find her true love and believes she will at this party.

Visual looks:

here it is..its not my best and I apologize for that...if you still want her I'll go ahead with the rp with you guys. If the general consensus is she's not liked than I am going to have to bow out.

Scya

Sorry I had more stress than anticipated and will put my char today online.
A&A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78650.0

A bit braindead at the moment so please excuse longer wait times then usual.

Riona

im sorry i have to bow out..i have some issues on the homefront that I need to take care of

Zealously Jaded

Don't worry really, I understand. I hope that everyting goes out well :)

undisclosedtoyou

So it looks like we're looking for a new princess for this game since it's an important part?  I hope we get someone interested!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zealously Jaded

WANTED: 1 Princess to join in our fledling story...requirements...must be niave and willing to be seduced for other players pleasure...if interested please respond...thank you :)

I hope that works!

auroraChloe

i wish !                   i am looking forward to reading this game.   i loved Dangerous Liaisons. 

a/a 8/21/17

Zealously Jaded

Well if you can come up with a character and read the story thread so far I can't see why you can't join :)

Courting Seduction Versaille Ballroom/grand foyer

undisclosedtoyou

I'm writing up my post now, and I was just wondering.  Would it be acceptable if Alexandra signaled the servant in charge of announcing guests, to announce her presence; even if it's all pomp and ceremony since the king obviously knows who she is.  This way, I would be able to have something to prompt her into verbally greeting the king.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zealously Jaded

Yes it would be acceptable...I'm guessing a few people will be pissed but who cares lol

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, which is why I asked it here before posting it.  I hate having to hear from random people about how my post didn't exactly fit the way they wanted it to, or how I put in something that wasn't right and they want me to change it lol.  Sooo if anyone has any problems with it, state it now or forever hold your peace about it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zealously Jaded

Ptolemy

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zealously Jaded