High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 09, 2012, 03:56:46 AM
Hina looked away, tears running down her cheeks, gently rubbing her injuries. "You... You hurt me... All I did... was ask you... if you could let me go if I wasn't happy... and you hurt me..."

Knowing he couldn't stay here for now, he dropped his gaze, mouthed to no one in particular "I'm sorry" and took off down the street. He ran and ran and never looked back. He ran the entire way home, locked himself inside his room, and wept.

Naoko saw Sieg run down the street, but decided not to give chase. Tending to Hina now was a priority. He led her to the bench, had her sit down and examined her injuries.

(Kitten went to bed and so will I now. Sorry for ditching ya :P)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(No worries! One last post for me, and then I'm off to bed too! :) Night Gav!) Hina started to cry, not really at the pain. She was used to pain. It was the hurt and sadness that she felt because of Siegfried. He was just like her father... So blinded by his emotions that he would hurt the people that he loved.

azzmeister89

Aaron had not seen his friends all day, when he saw them again anger welled up inside of him, sieg was hurting hina? What had he missed? His own problems would have to wait "let her go seig!" He called out, seig didnt respond and Aaron was beyond careing if it was because he didnt hear him or just didnt care to listen, with a shout that caused several people to jump out of there skins he sprinted forwards and punched seig in the face as hard as he could, the boy released his grip on hina and fell to the floor, his cheek already red and starting to bruise "what the hell are you thinking seig;" he demanded loudly, then turning to hina "are you ok?" He asked softly

Boxy

Tom woke from his slumber and found he'd already been up and about.  "Was I sleep walking?" he asked himself.  Ever since that fateful night after the pool party, he had been having nightmares about being violated and waking up in strange places not too long after.  And here he was, right at the bench where Naoko and Hina were.  This wasn't just some really fancy way to get him to the right place at the right time because Boxy would never be cheap like that.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 09, 2012, 06:33:00 AM
Aaron had not seen his friends all day, when he saw them again anger welled up inside of him, sieg was hurting hina? What had he missed? His own problems would have to wait "let her go seig!" He called out, seig didnt respond and Aaron was beyond careing if it was because he didnt hear him or just didnt care to listen, with a shout that caused several people to jump out of there skins he sprinted forwards and punched seig in the face as hard as he could, the boy released his grip on hina and fell to the floor, his cheek already red and starting to bruise "what the hell are you thinking seig;" he demanded loudly, then turning to hina "are you ok?" He asked softly

Hina continued to cry, and didn't answer Aaron. She didn't know if she was all right. Her boyfriend, her best friend had just bruised up her hands far worse than her father ever had.

azzmeister89

"hina, come on, answer me" he shook her softly, his hands on her shoulders "come on hina your starting to scare me"

Queen Elsa

She continued to cry and shook her head. "I-I don't know..."

azzmeister89

Taking her by the hand he pulled her softly across the street to a cafe and sat her down and bought two coffies, then sitting down opposite her "drink up, it will help" he ordered gently

Queen Elsa

Hina slowly picks the coffee up and winces. "O-Ow..."

azzmeister89

Looking at her sympatheticly Aaron sighed "i wasnt planning on saying anything until after the party but it might help you to know now, my parents are moving back to England, i'm staying here though so my dads rented an appartment for me, if you want you can move in with me for a while, were close to the school so it will be easier for you and i'll be getting a job so it will be like having your own place most of the time" he dug a key out of his pocket "here is the key if you want to, let me know before the party though" he dropped the subject then, taking a sip of his own drink "hmm good coffee"

Queen Elsa

Hina looked surprised. "Where is this cominig from Aaron?"

azzmeister89

He looked away embaraced "i heard about your dad and what i saw with seig just now, i figured you needed some support and i hate the idea of living alone, besides i'm your friend right? Well its what friends do" he watched her carefully then "or does the idea of living with a white boy scare you?" He gave her his trade mark childish grin then playing on the old joke that had started when he had first come to japan.

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled and playfully joked back, "Well, as long as there's no gang activity, I'll be fine." Hina then looked serious. "But... I'm afraid I have to decline for now. I don't have a job, and I don't even know what I want to do with my life. I hope the offer will still be on the table when I finish putting the pieces of my life back together. Because I would gladly accept it then."

azzmeister89

Aaron scoffed "you dont need a job, my parents are paying the rent, i'm just getting the job to pay for food" his tone became softer again "and the offer will always be there" he put the key back in his pocket then.

Queen Elsa

She smiled at him, but her smile soon faded when she thought of Siegfried.

azzmeister89

"so, what exactly happened?" His voice getting more serious

Queen Elsa

"All I did was ask him... If I was unhappy with our relationship, would he be able to let me go. That's all I needed go hear to not feel trapped with him. But..." Hina trailed off and looked down at her hands and wrists."

azzmeister89

Aaron scowled as his eyes followed hers "what an idiot" he muttered "no man should treat a girl like that, i wouldnt" his face got slightly red then, he shouldnt be thinkin like that, sure he had thought of hina like that before but they were just friends, right? "Anyway drink up, class starts in twenty minutes"

Queen Elsa

Hina looked at Aaron with an interested and slightly confused look in her face. 'Could Aaron and I... ever?... No... That's silly... Isn't it?...' Hina slowly sips her coffee. "I can't believe my father is finally going to jail for what he's done..." She turned her gaze to Aaron again. "What are people saying about what happened? Has the story become severely twisted around yet?"

azzmeister89

Aaron frowned again "just a few people saw him in the police car, i put down the rumors, the whole school thinks he just got a little drunk after a bad day" he winked then "see? I got your back" he went silent again as he thought about his own life "sorry for the weird question i texted you this morning by the way" this time his smile didnt reach his eyes.

Queen Elsa

Hina puts one of her badly bruised hands on one of his hands to comfort him. "Thank you for having my back. And to be completely honest, it wasn't weird at all. To be even more honest, I would consider dating you."

azzmeister89

Aaron almost forgot to answer that, had hina ever thought of him that way, most girls at the school had avoided dateing the white guy so he had avoided dateing altogether and he had never seen hina seem more then just a friend to him "thanks" he said "thats good to know, i was begining to think being a pale face would leave me an eternal bachelor"

Queen Elsa

Hina giggled. "Are you kidding?? All I ever see are Asian girls hanging all over you white guys!" She playfully sticks her tongue out at him.

azzmeister89

"well they never hang off me" he frowned again "sorry its not really your problem anyway" he sighed again "well class starts soon, we should get going"

LynxKitten

Evangeline returned with a kettle of warm tea, some cups, and a small yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Apparently, the cooking teacher had taken quite a liking to the exchange student and allowed her, given the circumstances, to use the student kitchen and some supplies. "Mrs. Greaves is a very nice lady, she let me make for you!" she said with a smile as she set the plates and cups down on the bench. "Mama says warm tea and chocolate can make any pain go away," she explained proudly.