[PF] Corruption of Champions Inspired Sandbox

Started by Warlock, January 06, 2015, 05:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlock

You've journied long upon a narrow mountain path, each muscle in your body ache from exhaustion and cold, soon darkness will decend as the sun disappear over the horizon. A looming sense of doom burden your already heavy hearts, as snow falls with increasing fury and winds howl around you. Chosen or sacrifice, each year two from your duchy are fated to brave the dark portal and free yourself from the influence of demons, once a scourge upon your ancestral lands. Since the tradition's inception your lands have known peace, yet whispers in the shadows question the wiseness and need, perhaps you were among them, despite the truth you're facing uncertainty as you continue to trudge along the path.

The stench of sulpher and foul magic is carried through the fridgid air and grey smoke billows from an icey outcrop, signs you're close to the journey's end.  A sharp pain runs through your system, as the guards whom've accompanied you directs a blunt strike with their spears towards your exposed backs and forces you and your companions to stumble forward. An unnatural warm feeling begins to spread through your nether region, causing your sex to drool in anticipation. Unable to linger upon the lust building up inside, your legs betray you and you disapper into the cloud of smoke.

Your eyes flutter open, dim light slowly illuminating your cave-like surrounding and companions are in a similar confused state. Welcome to Mareth, champions....

A setting inspired by Fenoxo's Corruption of Champion, a game heavily featuring themes of transformation, corruption and smut also starring a particularly well-endowed wolf-morph named Urta. Knowledge of the original world of Mareth is not required and I've only used a basic skeleton that I've modeled the world upon.

I've worked with the world during the second half of December quite extensivly and establishing guidelines for expanding different items, areas and NPCs. While originally developed with solo play in mind, I believe it could work for a duo, possibly trio, campaign and would like to see what can come of it (made some allowances for NPC companions in vein with CoC's at the beginning). Despite the inital text, it's very much a Sandbox campaign and you're free to set your own personal goals after an inital period of exploration and general orientation.

Very much a work in-progress, with areas that remain completly blank and empty, and can possibly provide unforseen hiccups further down and slow planned additions. Yet it also allows for player ideas to be integrated as part of the world's ongoing development, which is something I'd like to see as its creator. An alglam of different people's ideas creates a much more interesting tales and settings (besides, I get to dump part of the workload on you xD).

Looking for 2-3 players.

Basic World and Setting Info:
-Areas are divided into Biomes. Your adventure will start in the Forest Biome, that connects to Deep Forest and Subterran Biomes. Currently only the Forest is in a ''complete'' state. The different areas are also fairly level dependent, so bewary during inital explorations of a new Biome.
-Travel through regular means exists in a sense, though is slower than the other option and means you'll miss several secrets. When going off the beaten path your emotions and thoughts influences your travel and destination more than speed and direction, once a location have been wisited you can easily return too it using this form of travel. Mareth exists on a flat plane, so time is equal everywhere, as opposed to our spherical Earth with timezones.
-Safe edible food is scarce and expensive. You start with 5 trail rations, use them well.
-There exists three hub cities in the world. First is a Tel'adre-like, neutral center and gathering place for different tribes, factions and races. Second is a darker place, what would be illegal elsewhere is here embraced and it reeks of demonic corruption. Third, you'll just have too find out about in-game.
-You'll have access to a relatively safe location early in your travels, provided you're able to find and open it.
-Mareth is in tumultous state, factions and powers greater than the PCs, at least initally, seek to expand and secure their power, with everyone else fighting tooth and nail over scraps and niches that are left. An outside threat is currently standing largly unopposed by the fractious Mareth, mercilessly conquring everything in their path.
-Dungeons exists in all biomes that provide a much greater threat than its surroundings, but also larger rewards and treasures. Dungeons within the Forest Biome are, Fey Court (6th level), Fort (8th level) and Lair of the Portal Master (??), rest are for you too find.
-The world have its own pantheon (very incomplete though), however you're free to worship any deity of your choice and characters are unaware of them at the start of the game (can provide any potential players the info, if asked for, here or elsewhere).

Character Creation:
-Starting Level: Gestalt 1//1, Medium Progression
-Allowed races: Core races only, alternate trait options are available
-Class: All allowed, no third party.
-All attributes start at 8 and you recieve 24 points to increase them in a 1:1 ratio with the highest being 16 before racial modifiers.
-HP per level: Full HD first level then 1/2HD (Rounding Down)+HD roll/2 (Rounding Up)+Con mod (i.e Barbarian: 6+1d12/2+Con or 6+1d6+Con).
-All Characters recieve 1 extra skillpoint that goes into a Craft or Profession or Perform skill of choice to represent previous work experience. In case of Perform it counts also as trained.
-2 Traits, max 1 Flaw for an extra trait. Can choose campaign traits that don't require interactions with a particular NPC, though because of their more powerful nature you can't gain an extra trait from choosing a flaw.
-No starting wealth, instead you choose a class kit, a simple weapon with one set of ammo if ranged, and >10gp clothes. You have that and what your class gives you, such as Spellbooks or Divine Symbol or Battered Guns.

-Description:
A suggestion is to keep it modular. Reference pictures are welcome, though I doubt they'll be accurate for too long.

-Personality:
Self-explanatory.

-Background:
You are a tribute to the portal, what defining events lead up to the moment you stepped through the portal and being chosen''. Your characters are from the Feudal Kingdom of Generic and as such most things and ideas are possible to include.

-Other:
Choose, or roll for, two of the following Bonds to help describe your inital relationship with the other Player Characters. If you have your own, feel free to suggest and I'll most likely approve it. Can be done after apps are selected and most likely require some delibiration between players.
Bonds:
1. __ helped me when I needed it the most and I want to return the favor.
2. I'm in awe of one of __'s skills and would like to learn that as well.
3. Bullied by __ during childhood, but we overcame it and are now close friends.
4. I owe __ money, and not sure if hir have forgotten it or not.
5. __ tells tall-tales that I love to listen to.
6. Never beaten __ in a particular game, but one day I will win.
7. Know a secret about __, that hir would never like to be made public.
8. I've never seen __ cry, one day I'd also like to become as strong as hir.
9. __ always tried to drag me on adventures.
10. Never got to know __, but maybe I can do so now.

A short On/Off list for your character would be helpful, or you can simply reference your own personal list.

Being a game of transformations, a short discussion about what you'd like to see and not see inflicted on your character together with the extent of any changes. I feel this is required so I know what items (also design them) and events to give you, how to handle them and what to avoid.

What is your favorite biome? If you can't decide or are sure, here are a few examples: Plains, Mountain, Cityscape, Beach, Desert, Tundra, Coralreef, Archipelago, Jungle, Boreal, Volcanic, Steppes.

You can create a sheet using Myth-weaver, Google Docs or other application, as long as its easily understandable.

If I've forgetten anything feel free to ask.

House Rules:
-Classes:
  -Ignore alignment restrictions and other fluff requirements for base classes, with the exception of the Divine casters who still must remain close to their gods and Paladins can't be evil, nor can Anti-paladins be good. A neutral Antipaladin could worship a good diety however.
  -Divine Casters are allowed to worship an ideal/ancestor/nature instead of gods, choose domains within reason.
  -May only advance one prestige class on either side of the gestalt leveling, but can continue advancing base classes on the otherside.

-Combat:
  -Natural 20s counts as critical hits that require no confirmation roll.
  -In case of Initiative tie, players go first and are allowed to choose order amongst themselves.
  -You can always place yourself behind in Initiative at the beginning of combat, though you’re locked once you’ve done so.
  -Lust: Renamed nonlethal damage
  -You're only able to use a limited number Natural Attacks gained from transformations, other sources funtion normally. (1-3: 3; 4-8: 4; 9-13: 5; 14-18: 6; 19-20: 7)

-Feats:
  -Dervish Dance: You have learned to turn speed into power, even with a heavier blade.
Prerequisites: Dexterity 13, Perform (Dance) 2 ranks
Benefit: When wielding a light weapon or Scimitar, you can use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on melee attack and damage rolls. You treat the light weapon or Scimitar as a one-handed piercing weapon for all feats and class abilities that require such a weapon (such as a duelist’s precise strike ability). The light weapon or Scimitar must be for a creature of your size. You cannot use this feat if you are carrying a weapon or shield in your off hand.

-Crane Style:
    -Crane Wing: You move with the speed and finesse of an avian hunter, your sweeping blocks and graceful motions allowing you to deflect melee attacks with ease.
Prerequisites: Crane Style, Dodge, Improved Unarmed Strike, base attack bonus +5 or monk level 5th.
Benefit: Once per round while using Crane Style, when you have at least one hand free and are either fighting defensively or using the total defense action, you can deflect one melee weapon attack that would normally hit you. You expend no action to deflect the attack, but you must be aware of it and not flat-footed. An attack so deflected deals no damage to you.

-Spring Attack: You can deftly move up to a foe, strike, and withdraw before he can react.
Prerequisites: Dex 13, Dodge, Mobility, base attack bonus +4
Benefit: As a full-round action, you can move up to your speed and make a single melee attack action without provoking any attacks of opportunity from the target of your attack. You can move both before and after the attack, but you must move at least 10 feet before the attack and the total distance that you move cannot be greater than your speed. You cannot use this ability to attack a foe that is adjacent to you at the start of your turn.
(This allow for stacking Spring Attack with for example Vital Strike)

-Weapon Finesse: Gone. All Light weapons (and natural weapons) along with the rapier can be used as per the feat description without needing to take it.

-Items:
   -Commonplace Guns: Guns are martial weapons. 25% Cost for ammo and early weapons, 75% cost for Advanced Weapons and ammo.
   -Merciful enchantment is renamed Lustful.
   -Ring of Sustenance? What is that you speak of? Same goes for similar items.

-Spells:
  -Create Food, Goodberry and similar spells do not exists. Create Water is an exception. Ancient artifacts, wands and scrolls might however be able to replicate them.
  -Teleport only allows you to teleport within your current biomes and connected. Greater Teleport have no such limitations.
  -Endure Elements is a 3rd level spell. Sun domain instead gains Sun Metal as a replacement.
  -Plane shift and similar spells are limited to the Etheral and Shadow Plane along with planes created by spells such as Create Deimplane.

-Skills:
  -Opposed Skill checks ties always favor the characters (If character vs character tie: highest modifer wins, as per 3.5 rules.)

Edit: I had to fix some word sallads.
Edit2: Create Water added as an exception.

Autocad

Rawr. Have my babies, or I'll have yours, whichever way floats your boat.

Delicious gestalt is delicious. Claiming interest while I think up exotic (and erotic) character concepts.

TheLoneHero

Ohhh, this looks cool! I'm interested as well. I haven't done pathfinder in a long time though, so I'll be looking some things up.

ExisD

Ohhh, very very interested. Though I don't know exactly what type of character I'd want to play right now.

Would custom flaws, that are in line power wise with existing ones, be something that you'd allow?

Warlock

Quote from: ExisD on January 06, 2015, 06:49:06 PM
Ohhh, very very interested. Though I don't know exactly what type of character I'd want to play right now.

Would custom flaws, that are in line power wise with existing ones, be something that you'd allow?

Don't see why not, go ahead and I'll take a look at it. Good idea.

OyabunKobold

Im interested I have a question tho... Are Sylph an allowed race or is it just the normal mumbo jumbo Elf dwarf gnome Frodo (erm halfling :P)

I use the D20 PFSRD so Im not 100% sure whats core race and whats not... the SRD likes to mix some things and seperate others >.<

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Warlock

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on January 06, 2015, 06:57:56 PM
Im interested I have a question tho... Are Sylph an allowed race or is it just the normal mumbo jumbo Elf dwarf gnome Frodo (erm halfling :P)

I use the D20 PFSRD so Im not 100% sure whats core race and whats not... the SRD likes to mix some things and seperate others >.<

Core races would be: Dwarf, Human, Hafling, Gnome, Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Elf.

I'll say no to the Sylph, part of the reason is I'd like to avoid using Outsider subtypes. I'm sorry, but I'll not budge on this one. You can however choose race specific archtypes, if you'd like.

+1 For LotR reference. :)

Edit: Feel like I should expand. You can't start as a Sylph, though you can gain traits related to Air elementals at a later stage. Hope that clear things up, somewhat.

OyabunKobold

well that definitely cleans up a good number of my options. Ill throw together a Mythweavers sheet later but heres what i got so far.

Name: M`asha
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Fighter (archer archtype) 1 // Rogue (Sniper Archtype) 1
Traits: Reactionary, Pragmatic Activator, Bastard
Flaws: Cruel
Ability spread: (including Human stat increase to dex) Str (14), Dex (16), Con (12), Int (10), Wis (14), Chr (8)
Equipment: Swashbucklers Kit, Explorers outfit, Weapon: Crossbow Heavy (bolts 10)

Starting Description:
M`asha appearance

Descriptive exerpt from CoC
You are a 5 foot 7 inch tall human, with a normal waistline and decently visible muscles. You are currently wearing hardy exploration clothes and using A crossbow as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. It has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves. Your shoulder-length, brown hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have slender hips, and your incredibly tight, perky backside molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two perky breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple. You could easily fill a B-cup bra.

You have a virgin, moist pussy, with a 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen.

You have one virgin butthole, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Personality: Shy: Shes usually quite shy around new people and a bit quiet and contemplative. This changes quicker though due to her confidence that allows her to open up to new people quicker.

Loyal: She puts her Friends and people she cares out first and foremost. Sometimes her friends get in danger and She worries about them constantly but shes never turned her back on them. Its the one trait about her that others would deem wholly pure.

Confident: M`asha though quiet and a bit shy at first is confident. She knows her limitations and knows just what she needs to do to overcome them eventually.

Tomboy: Shes a tomboy usually quite rough an tumble. She does wear skirts but at the same time she hangs out with the boys alot. She doesnt mind getting a bit dirty. she also likes other tomboys and even some girly girls tho the girly girls have to be quite special.

Cruel: shes quite cruel reveling in the pain of others she deems an enemy. She will go out of her way to bring more pain than is needed to such a person when given the chance.

Background: The town of Locksburgh a simple place of birth for our hero M`asha. Being born from a Wealthy tradesman and a entertainer after a night with a few too many ales caused her to get tossed out into the world a bastard. Illegitimate Swine who had to live off the land and fight tooth and nail for everything she ever got. She lied she stole she bribed and she survived gaining the skills of a hunter quite quickly that only served to increase her lot in life at a faster pace. Eventually she joined a competition as a child that sent her out to hunt for a beast to prove her strength. Being the youngest of the group people laughed and attempted to make her go home worried for her life but she scoffed at them all and a week later disappeared into the wilds to hunt. No one heard from her for days and thought her dead until one of the guards called out that someone or something was dragging a Massive Dire bear behind them. As she brought it to the gate the pelt dirty and torn from the trip she still proclaimed herself the best hunter of the competition and awaited her reward. People were so flabbergasted that she was able to do such a thing they thought her a daemon from beyond the portal and drove her out of town.

Homeless and alone she made her way back through the forest towards the land of promise. Her frail preteen body almost giving out on occasion but the fire in her eyes and the determination to succeed driving her forward evermore. Eventually her body did give out and she collapsed half dead already as she heard the sound of hoof and yells coming her way. she felt her frail battered body picked up and collapsed into the Nocturne of unconsciousness soon after. When she awoke bandaged clothed and fed she was given and offer. Join the Kings Militia, earn your place in life, become a better person. She took it and was quickly thrust into a hell that almost broke her. The training regimen had its perks though and soon she was faster. Soon she was ready.

During her service to the king she met a mage of meager standing but quickly fell for the nervous and stuttering boy as the world of magicks and spells fascinated her. More than once the mage found her in his workshop tinkering with potentially volatile potions and reading over books where the words inside held more power than could be fathomed. He feared for her and found her endearing as time went on. That was until she got her mission. Kill the man whom researches the dark magicks. Rid the world of him before he brings the Daemons from across the portal to our doorstep. The kind his ear held by an adviser of quite high holy standing deemed that all magick be it benign or maleficent was deemed unholy and to be eradicated. Her heart ached for the mage whom she had befriended and she left the employ of the Kings Militia her friend in toe as the again disappeared into the world. Panting and wheezing they made there way to the nearest safe haven a town that was run by Priests and holy women. where better to hide from the king than right under his nose. She lived off the donations given to her by such Men and women of the cloth assaulting and stealing from them to gain food and rent for herself and the mage.

Swearing off the faux spirits of man and woman whom had scant showings that they were even real they were eventually found out. Still pure as her magickal lover had yet overcome his nervousness around her she was bound and stripped left in the prison to rot along with her lover Until the day of his execution. She watched them draw and quarter him. Her eyes growing dark as they did so before she was given a choice. She could either Join him in death or she could be their sacrifice to the portal this year. The portal that had kept the daemons at bay for so many years. She spat at the judge and chose the portal. If she could not make her life here she could make it over the portal. Woe be to them if she ever returned for her vengeance would be swift and cruel.

Bonds: RNG = 5,9

On/off: See my On/off list... Should all be there

Transformations: Fox parts/cat parts/transition into being a herm/Air elemental parts/Dragon parts/Salamander parts(no I will not be wielding a large axe nor calling you my doofus :P)/Naga/lamia parts

Favorite biome: Volcanic or Desert

Posting format

M`asha, Female Human Sniper 1
Character Sheet
HP:11 (Current: 11)  AC: 13, touch: 13, flatfooted: 10
Fort:+3 Ref:+5 Will:+2

Statistical info

Combat: CMB: +3, CMD: 16, Move: 30 ft
Melee: unarmed +3 (1d3+2 x2)
Ranged: Heavy Crossbow +4 (1d10 19-20/x2 120ft 10bolts)
Buffs:
-Innate:
-Spells:
-Potions:
Debuffs:

This is where I post this is normal non speaking posting
This is how I talk isn't it lovely
This is how I think isn't it lovely

OOC
OOC goes here much wow many woot

Actions
Actions go here isnt it lovely?

Edit log
EDIT: Found me a pic that works out :D
EDIT 2: Added char sheet link to name
EDIT 3: Added Background
EDIT 4: Changed Trait
EDIT 5: Added Tranformation
EDIT 6: added CoC description Closes Character for Review as I feel finished with it.
EDIT 7: Fixed some typos made it easier to read
EDIT 8: another fix to make it easier on the eyes.
EDIT 9: Added in posting format (darn you spoiler tags scrunching it up)

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

ExisD

Here's what I've got so far. Thankfully most of the choices are pretty easy, but I'm still trying to figure out flaws for her.

Name: Caelina
Race: Halfling
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Ranger (Free Booter) 1 // Sorcerer (sylvan bloodline) 1
Traits: Lightning Rider, Arcane Temper
Flaws: TBD
Ability spread (including racial stat mods) Str (14), Dex (14), Con (10), Int (8), Wis (10), Cha (18)
Equipment: Sorcerer's kit, Explorer's outfit, Long Spear

Starting Description: Caelina is a wild looking, lightly tanned halfling woman with a curvaceous form. She shows off her large breasts and ass all of the time thanks to her choice of very skimpy clothiug. A mane of silver hair falls out behind her and hides her icy eyes.

Her companion is a black wolf with eyes as piercing as hers are.

Personality: While a very happy and helpful person, Caelina does have some issues stemming from two of her other major traits. She is very honest and loves to share what she enjoys.

Unfortunately, Caelina doesn't quite understand many things that people care about like permanent housing, covering themselves up, and why fucking animals skeeves a lot of people out. to her the first two are silly and the third is a sacred right that happens to be incredibly enjoyable.

She's very adept at surviving in the wild and dealing with animals or people when such things don't come up. While she prefers to be honest, she was a hunter who is familiar with deception.

Background: Caelina's tribe wandered the plains of the Generic country that she came from. They were a small, but very connected community. She barely remembers who her parents were as a result of this.

Early in her life she started suffering magical mishaps that were seen as a sign of being favored by their goddess. She practiced as often as she could to control them and become able to help everyone further. On the eve of her passage into adulthood she was rewarded. Her bonded companion, Uraf, arrived to celebrate the night with her.

From there she continued her training, riding him with the hunters and making sure that their prey was easy to catch through her spells. She grew more and more important to the hunters until the time to pick a champion came. Caelina volunteered herself, believing that she had the power to pull through and save everyone from the demons. They argued, but no one else had received a blessing in many years and those who had were getting too old to make the journey.

Bonds: TBD

On/off: I'm very happy with everything that happens to characters in the game, save some of the transformations that are detailed below.
Character ons: bestiality, large partners(physical size, cock size, breast size)

Transformations: Anything that leaves her remaining female and non-anthro. Particularly: demonic, breast expansion, fuckable nipples, pregnancy related things, wings. For Uraf, have fun.

Favorite biome: Desert or plains

OyabunKobold

there added in my char sheet as well the only thing possibly to change is the age when I get a reply if i should reroll it fudge it to 18 or keep as is Ill work on the background in full tomorrow. (aka after I sleep)

Warlock

Keep the characters coming, I feed of your creative juices!

Also sent out a few messages, hopefully answering some question.

Some more on transformative items, based upon your preferences and Ons/Off I'll fudge the die rolls to avoid certain outcomes, though there's still a largely random element to it. As you to continue exploring the world, you'll come across stronger items than those initally available and also methods to refine items so they become more predictable. You'll also be able to gain both an Aspect and Essence associated with a particular race or item, essentially a racial attribute bonus(or negative) to either Physical stats or Mental attributes, respectivly, and are stackable with your inital race bonuses but not others of the same kind.

While you can gain a potential unlimited amounts of natural attacks, such as tentacles or claws, you'll be limited in how many you can use in combat, refer to the Eidolon's table for maxium attacks, 3 at level 1. However other sources behave as normal. I'll see about adding it to my OP.

Zaer Darkwail

Can male characters apply here or is this female char only game?

Nazora

Is it possible for a modern and ordinary character to fall into Mareth? I'm thinking of making a character that would be nearly unprepared for the journey and would have to start from scratch. If not I will make a more useful character. I also may need help with a system game, but I can't resist this concept.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Warlock

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 07, 2015, 06:37:39 AM
Can male characters apply here or is this female char only game?

Males can apply, sure. Though, how long you'll be able to stay just male, or female, is up in the air. Should also be noted that I also accept LBTQ individuals, for anyone interested.

Quote from: Nazora on January 07, 2015, 06:39:23 AM
Is it possible for a modern and ordinary character to fall into Mareth? I'm thinking of making a character that would be nearly unprepared for the journey and would have to start from scratch. If not I will make a more useful character. I also may need help with a system game, but I can't resist this concept.

You'd all be from Generic Fantasy Land though nothing says that your character can't have been transported from our own world to that world, after which you were quickly chosen to enter the portal (Possibly because they thought you insane, speaking incomprehensible gibberish about cars, trains and internet :P ). There's an Army of Darkness wibe over the whole thing.

I mentioned bonds in my first post, and I'd like to have your characters at the very least know each other from the beginning. I approve of the concept, and appeals to my appetite for wierdness, so we can probably work something out.

I'll also help you get set-up with a character if you'd like and can suggest different build paths and options and let you decided what feels best for you. Send a PM or take it here in the thread, I'm sure other applicants would be willing to offer their opinion. A good place to start with Pathfinder would be d20pfsrd, contains rules and such for the game and is free to use.

Lockepick

I'm very much interested, and will try to get something up today!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

VonDoom

Excuse me whilst I go down some Succubus Milk so I can have your children.

... by which I mean, woo, CoC! Definitely working up a character, the rules sound like it'll be a lot of fun. I actually had my own CoC RP request thread, so I have plenty on/off information to link to/paste.

Though a general question ... while I don't mind if others enjoy it, I very much other the demonic corruption with plenty monster girls thrown in over full furries.  Is that something that can be accommodated? If not I'll probably still apply, just good to know to mentally prepare myself. :D
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Warlock

Quote from: VonDoom on January 07, 2015, 07:54:06 AM
Excuse me whilst I go down some Succubus Milk so I can have your children.

... by which I mean, woo, CoC! Definitely working up a character, the rules sound like it'll be a lot of fun. I actually had my own CoC RP request thread, so I have plenty on/off information to link to/paste.

Though a general question ... while I don't mind if others enjoy it, I very much other the demonic corruption with plenty monster girls thrown in over full furries.  Is that something that can be accommodated? If not I'll probably still apply, just good to know to mentally prepare myself. :D

With you and Autocad, I'm on my way to start my own harem. Yay!

You'll be able to find both furries and monster girls within the world. I could definatly lean more heavily towards NPCs with human-like features that interact more specifically with you. Overall, I can't see any problem with accomodating for your tastes.

VonDoom

Great! ... and bloody hell, I need to pay more attention when posting from my phone. Other instead of prefer ... >_>

O&O

Kimmy

*Picks up character bound in silk ropes with a big TF me tag attached & hurls her in*

Can I just die now and go to heaven Mareth?

I'll have my character bound & written up shortly - I'll even throw in a free catapult aimed at the portal if it help!
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Dracorion

Name: Lanah
Class: Magus 1 // Barbarian
Traits: Magical Lineage (Shocking Grasp), Savant (Dance), Reactionary
Flaws: Fey-Taken
Ability spread (including racial stat mods) Str (12), Dex (16), Con (12), Int (14), Wis (8), Cha (10)
Equipment: Magus' kit, Explorer's outfit, Spellbook, Sickle

Starting Description: See picture. She's not modestly dressed, wearing thick boots and a short blue skirt, and a white tank top.

Personality: Lanah is very honest, lying usually doesn't occur to her. She's pretty down-to-earth and practical and direct, as well as reckless and confident, and craves adventure, though she wasn't crazy enough to actually volunteer to be thrown into the portal. Nevertheless, because of her experiences in the past she did have some excitement for it.

Background: Lanah lived peacefully in a normal village in the kingdom of Generic, until fey raided her hometown and kidnapped several young children and teenagers, herself included. The fey indentured their prizes in servitude, and Lanah was made a slave and experienced lots of menial labor... and was exposed to many lewd things that others would consider improper, as well as the basics of spellcasting.

Eventually though the fey were tracked down by soldiers and wiped out, and their slaves free. Though the craving for the pleasures she received remained in Lanah, and she took up a dangerous mercenary lifestyle to try and fill the void. She was tricked into taking a job transporting stolen goods and was caught, and subsequently offered up as tribute to go through the portal.

On/off: I'm pretty okay with most things that can happen in Corruption of Champions, but in particular I enjoy large partners, bestiality, excessive sexual fluids, unusual cocks, and gangbangs.

Transformations: Anything that leaves her female or turns her into a futa, but I dislike more than two breasts or two cocks. Anthro or demonic transformations are okay, except for insectile features or a tail replacing her legs.

Favorite biome: Forest or plains.

VonDoom

Query: what happens to classes that get Weapon Finesse as a class feature? I'm thinking of taking Inspired Blade Swashbuckler on one side.

O&O

Warlock

Quote from: Dracorion on January 07, 2015, 08:35:04 AM
Name: Lanah
Class: Magus 1 // Barbarian
Traits: Magical Knack (Shocking Grasp), Savant (Dance), Reactionary
Flaws: Fey-Taken
Ability spread (including racial stat mods) Str (12), Dex (16), Con (12), Int (14), Wis (8), Cha (10)
Equipment: Magus' kit, Explorer's outfit, Spellbook, Scimitar

Scimitars are a martial weapon and not avialble at a start. I'll make a note of it however, and see about conveniently placing one in the hands of your enemies or another place (stone, maybe).

Quote from: Kimmy on January 07, 2015, 08:30:07 AM
*Picks up character bound in silk ropes with a big TF me tag attached & hurls her in*

Can I just die now and go to heaven Mareth?

I'll have my character bound & written up shortly - I'll even throw in a free catapult aimed at the portal if it help!

*Misses her mark and flies head first into the rocky cliffs, transforming her into a bloody stain of goup. Congratulations, you're now a slime girl.*
Couldn't help it. Sorry. xD

Quote from: VonDoom on January 07, 2015, 08:43:59 AM
Query: what happens to classes that get Weapon Finesse as a class feature? I'm thinking of taking Inspired Blade Swashbuckler on one side.

Nothing, since you already count as having it.

VonDoom

Well, of course, I figured they might get a replacement feature or something.

I'll have a first draft ready soonish. Typing up a bit on the side while at work already, so I should be able to get a finished profile fairly quickly once I'm back home.

O&O

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Dracorion on January 07, 2015, 08:35:04 AM
Traits: Magical Knack (Shocking Grasp), Savant (Dance), Reactionary

Not sure if you Mean Magical Knack here.

Magical Knacks buff is that it adds 2 CL to the Class (not the spell) its given to so long as said class does not Exceed the Total HD of your character. So Unless Magus isnt going to be leveled every time you go up a level then your Trait would be useless :x

I believe instead you might have been looking at this Trait.

Magical Lineage - Pick one spell when you choose this trait. When you apply metamagic feats to this spell that add at least 1 level to the spell, treat its actual level as 1 lower for determining the spell's final adjusted level.

Also slightly editing my sheet as my trait I had chosen was also mixed up with another that i meant to have :3

Kimmy

Quote from: Warlock on January 07, 2015, 09:04:32 AM
*Misses her mark and flies head first into the rocky cliffs, transforming her into a bloody stain of goup. Congratulations, you're now a slime girl.*
Couldn't help it. Sorry. xD

Total jiggle time now yes! *spins* I just need to figure out a second class... I wish Pathfinder had a D&D Scout/Skirmish class feature. Loved the idea that motion or dancing in combat could be a legitimate talent for avoiding blows and giving you that circular movement to hit hard as you dance about your opponent! Combat became a dance... And pretty combat would so suit this game. I want to play a Paladin

I'll put up what I have and you can have a gander. ^_^
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Nazora

Name: Crystal Yamoto
Alignment:Chaotic Good
Class: Rogue/Healer
Traits: Grim Optimism
Flaws: Headstrong
Ability spread (including racial stat mods) Str (8), Dex (16), Con (10), Int (16), Wis (10), Cha (14)
Equipment: dagger, ranger pack items. (Modern relics: Cell phone if allowed, wallet with money and pictures if allowed)

Starting Description: Picture. She keeps her sword holstered on the right side. She's rather blunt about speaking mind, but can be quite the charmer when she had to be.

Personality: Crystal is curious, she is also rather friendly and upbeat. Despite everything, she tries to maintain her sanity.

Background: She was a hiker and a naturist with a degree in geology. She was hiking the grand canyon when she got lost, only to find herself stuck in another place and time. Somehow she managed to scrape by through conniving and stealing, all while looking for a way back home. Being out of place in the society of the world left her to be captured and recruited as a sacrifice. So she was banded with the strange party being sent to Mareth as 'Champions'

On/off: No real limits except the usual.

Transformations: No limits, I'm going to keep my character open to anything that may happen in the world.

Favorite biome: Lake & Waterfront, Mountains & Canyons.

((This may need help))
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Warlock

Quote from: Kimmy on January 07, 2015, 09:38:45 AM
Total jiggle time now yes! *spins* I just need to figure out a second class... I wish Pathfinder had a D&D Scout/Skirmish class feature. Loved the idea that motion or dancing in combat could be a legitimate talent for avoiding blows and giving you that circular movement to hit hard as you dance about your opponent! Combat became a dance... And pretty combat would so suit this game. I want to play a Paladin

I'll put up what I have and you can have a gander. ^_^

Could try a Ninja with the Scout archetype, allowing you to double down on Charisma and gain access to some neat ninja tricks. If you don't like the eastern flavor, you can always reskin it as a regular roguish class.

OyabunKobold

@ kimmy

Have you looked into archtypes? I think there's a few Dancer type archtypes under the Fighter Rogue Ranger Monk and Swashbuckler classes that might hold what you're looking for

Also for the Ninja both it and rogue for their talent's/tricks are interchangeable so they could probably be as little or as large a asian ninja as they pleased :3

rikka

Name: Seika
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Cleric (Undead Lord) 1/ Wizard (Spellslinger) 1
Traits: Shadow Child, Worldly
Flaws: Hedonistic
Ability Scores: Str 8, Dex 15, Con 8, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 14
Equipment: Arcane Musket, 10 bullets, dagger, entertainer's outfit, gunsmith's kit

Description: Long red tresses.  Curvaceous.  Not ashamed to flaunt her near bursting breasts. Likes to wear tight-fitting side slit dresses.   

Personality:  Amicable and forthcoming.  Seika likes to settle things diplomatically before resorting to more forceful alternatives. She tends to be flirtatious most of the time to the point of being annoying. She likes to go about with her own rules, and would try to dominate a situation if she could.  But she is open to advice or help from others if needed be. 

Background: An orphan and raised by gypsies, Seika got to learn their skills and trade at an early age.  Like, dancing with gyrating moves that would hasten a man’s heart; or to read a man’s mind through guile or misdirection - among many other things they taught her. But it is her knack and interest for the occult that gained her notice by the group’s ‘wise woman’, Mother Baba.  Mother Baba took in Seika as her apprentice, teaching all there is in calling on and gaining mastery on the powers of death. 

One day, a mysterious man, having familiarity with Mother Baba, came and visited the gypsies.  The man happened to be a member of Shadows of the Light, a secretive organization who from behind the scenes goes about opposing the powers of darkness, particularly the demons of the nether realms.  They would take in young children, orphans usually, who’d show potential and train them in the arts of combating all forms of supernatural evils. In fact, Mother Baba was once part of the Shadows of the Light, and it was her who called upon the agent to come visit her, so as to pass on Seika and have her trained by the group.

Seika soon adapted to her new home and environment, learning new talents and knowledge that would be viable in fighting the demonic enemies.  One, of a series, she learned and developed was to harness her arcane powers into a specially designed firearm – an arcane gun.  With it she could cast her spells through it barrel, and even enhance it to give bullets an extra magic punch.

The time was fast approaching, and the leaders of the Light deemed it that Seika was ready to be chosen as one that would vanquish the demons power that so has plagued their lands for so long. Seika steeled herself as she finally plunges through the dark portal and meet her fate.

On/off: Almost anything but in particular bondage, tentacles, light torture (like whippings or non-mutilating racking). No to scats, futa transformations, or pregnancy

Transformations: Succubus-types, vampirism, tentacles at the back or lower half of the body.
Favorite biome(s): Cityscape, desert, archipelago

EDIT: Slightly expanded and revised background; equipment finalized.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Nazora on January 07, 2015, 09:48:39 AM
Name: Crystal Yamoto
Alignment:Good
Class: Rogue
Traits:
Flaws:
Ability spread (including racial stat mods) Str (7), Dex (19), Con (10), Int (19), Wis (10), Cha (16)
Equipment: Bowie Knife, well worn hiking clothes, cell phone with dead battery, satchel, metal lighter.

Starting Description: Picture. She keeps her knife holstered on the right side. She's rather blunt about speaking mind, but can be quite the charmer when she had to be.

Personality: Crystal is curious, she is also rather friendly and upbeat. Despite everything, she tries to maintain her sanity.

Background: She was a hiker and a naturist with a degree in geology. She was hiking the grand canyon when she got lost, only to find herself stuck in another place and time. Somehow she managed to scrape by through conniving and stealing, all while looking for a way back home. Being out of place in the society of the world left her to be captured and recruited as a sacrifice. So she was banded with the strange party being sent to Mareth as 'Champions'

On/off: No real limits except the usual.

Transformations: No limits, I'm going to keep my character open to anything that may happen in the world.

Favorite biome: Lake & Waterfront, Mountains & Canyons.

((This may need help))

Ill throw out my two cents worth to help you out!

First off your stats Str (7), Dex (19), Con (10), Int (19), Wis (10), Cha (16)

the red one might be too low I dont remember if we were allowed or not allowed to lower our stats from the initial 8.

the orange ones are much too high youre only allowed a max of 16 so the absolute max after racial you could have is 18

8+2+8+2+8-1 =27 You are also 3 points above the 1:1 limit with your stats (I did the math starting from cha to str btw)

Next up is Your class Youre missing one :3

You can roll 2 classes both gestalt (Ie you merge them together take the higher Saves BAB HP and Skills from them and level them up together so level 2 for a Barbarian/Rogue would be 8+int mod Skills but 1d12+con hd along with the other buffs as an example.

Onto your sheet PF is different than DND in terms of skills :3

level 1 you can only have 1 max rank in any skill But if said skill is a class skill (Stealth for Rogue for example) you get a + 3 mod to the skill for it being a trained skill. The Mythweavers Pathfinder Character sheet will do that mod for you.

Next on the agenda is the alignment. Its plenty fine to be good but theres a whole other side of it you might be missing/omitting Lawful (are you good and follow the laws of the land) Neutral (Do you do good things based on your personal morals and not based on if they are within or without the law) Chaotic (are you a rebel who Does good things even if they directly violate the laws because you find those laws unjust)

For your equipment that needs a bit of a fixer upper unless you have something special planned (cant remember if you were the one from the futuresque place dropped down and offered to be a sacrifice or not sorry >.<) Im pretty sure a lighter doesnt fall under any of the kits nor a cellphone (tho the lighter could be a reskinned flint and steel) As for the bowie knife Im attempting to find it via google but Possibly you were Thinking of the simple weapon a dagger or a Kunai but both weight only 1-2 lbs and are found here Equipment weapons

For your kits and your clothing you can refer to here Kits and here Clothing

Traits and FLaws are found here Traits and here Drawbacks

and just in case you need them race Human and current class Rogue

Hope this helps you out :P I remember using that picture for a Ninja I made way back when for Gaara of the Sand's daughter for a site I used to rp on

Kimmy

I'll look into those. I don't know a lot about Pathfinder other than I like the feel of it but miss D&D's larger prestige class range. I'll take my time to read through all those classes (apparently almost all have what I want & I missed that? I'm going to be well suited ot play my character I suspect...)

Here's my sheet, the background is the only thing to look at right now. The rest I need to fit to one of these dancing classes.

Sarah Lockheart

Name: Sarah Lockheart
Alignment: Chaotic Good, though she's a total fangirl for dark evil things so she had strong Neutral tendencies.
Classes: Paladin (or Antipaladin and she doesn't know it yet) 1/Something that can Dance 1
Diety: Alexia, Chaotic Neutral Ex-Demon, Somewhat insane & really only a small demi/quasi-deity. Her aspects are Beauty, Desire, Freedom & Passion. She fought the Demon Lords to free herself from the Abyss & it's evil ties. Now she is free, rather cruel (she is female), very charming and definitely a confident, dangerous woman who loves to stir the pot and a good romance. She might also be just a little mad... Have fun with that!
Personality: Charming, Helpful, Innocent, Naive, Talkative & Fangirl.
Str: 8, Dex: 16, Con: ?, Int: ?, Wis: 8? & Cha: High?
HP: ??

Character Sheet bits

Skills:
~ Handle Animal
~ Perform, Dance
~ Ride

Traits:
~

~

Flaw:
~ Oblivious: Your naive nature leaves you trusting and open to the tricks of others. You suffer -2 to your Visual Perception & Sense Motive Checks.

Equipment:
~ Paladin Class Kit, Skimpy adventurer's clothing & a hooded robe.
~ 5 days Trail Rations.

Feats:
~ Dervish Dance:
~ Weapon Finesse:

Bonds: ???

What is your favorite biome? Fiery Volcanic sounds like fun! Though I liked Mountain from CoC - Hellhounds were just too fun ^^'

Description

Personality
Sarah is a bright, eager young woman ready to help the world. She loves romance and adventure - though she's very naive and easily fooled. She has a bad habit of admiring evil fiends - particularly demons. Though she loves animals! Sarah's the type to wander into the den of evil armed with a basket of cookies, a smile and a really really big sword. She longs to be beautiful & admired, so she's suspectible to flattery & charms.

On's & Off's
I have a weakness for fur, rabbits, wolves, centaurs & kitties. Oh scales and serpent people too! Beyond that, I'm totally open to most acts and tf's. Slime, eggs & insects even. Though I must confess I don't like scat, terrible smells and I'm a little weak around blood. So those aren't fun elements. I really do enjoy texture & shape - so unusual cocks are a must. Oh, I like women because their beautiful. I like men because their dangerous (or totally cute & needing a nice skirt). Futa's are welcome too. And breasts of all sizes are welcome. Though lactation is something I've never experienced so I don't know what to do with it. But I can try.

Background
When the robed figures moved into the abandoned temple south of the village, most folks stayed away from the weirdos. But Sarah was raised to be a polite girl. So she took the time to wander down & introduce herself. She even brought fresh baked muffins! And it turned out they were looking for some local help - two silver a week to help look after some cute little critters the robed figures kept for their magic rituals. Oh and she might do their shopping at the market - why she could even buy herself something nice when she went! They even allowed Sarah to borrow books from her library. Of course she couldn't read most of the languages, but Sarah was young & hadn't assigned her bonus languages yet. So she was soon on her way to discovering all sorts of pleasure in amid their old tomes. Her favorite was the chronicles of Alexia, a dark heroine who was trapped in the demonic realms. She was a beautiful, bright eyed woman who could use magic - she could change her shape and even fly! But she mostly used her wits to trick the demons into helping her gather all the components for an ancient ritual so she could free herself from the shackles of the nightmarish abyss she was trapped within.

The chronicles were so prettily written too. Flowing red script and the pages had this familiar coppery scent. It was a lot nicer than some of the musty, dustier tomes she'd read before these. But those were mostly spellbooks and rituals - or histories of gods & demons. When one of the robed figures noticed what Sarah was reading, they helped her find some more of the chronicles. There was a lot of romance and lusty steamy scenes in them! Alexia was a very confident woman. And she was so smart to trick all those demon lords! And very beautiful! Why she could turn herself into anyone's fantasy with her magic! Oh- and she was romanced by the Demon Lord's as well! They were such dark, dangerous figures. Sarah's toes curled whenever she imagined them! Wealthy, powerful creatures with inhuman beauty and dark, dangerous smiles! Oh... How she longed to be like Alexia.

In the end, Alexia managed to complete her ritual and she ascended from the Abyss. The book rumored that she was something like a Demigoddess now - ageless and wandering the outer planes in search of new adventure and romance.

One day Sarah was talking to the Robed Figures and she admitted how much she wanted to be like Alexia- having adventures and living a grand life of challenge and conquest. To be beautiful and confident - to even have magic! And that's when they promised to help her. They had this ritual that was designed to help people suffering from Normal Person Complex. A difficult disease of the mind that limited a person from their true potential, keeping them trapped inside a small world saying the same lines over and over, reliving the same days endlessly until someone like an adventurer steps into their life to change things. It's a terrible fate and they really wanted to help. Though the robed figures did play a prank or two on Sarah. Like that time they tripped her up into that pool of eternal evil they'd been gathering. Sarah was lucky - she caught herself before she fell in - but the tea she'd been carrying fell into the black ichor with a splash. It really was evil - when the ichor splashed across her chest Sarah grew two cup sizes instantly! Suddenly her top looked so stretched and none of her bras fit anymore! She had to travel all the way the Generic Markettown just to buy new ones! Though afterwards the robed figures apolagised and paid for all her new bras. They really were nice folks. They'd been draining all the evil out of the land nearby the village, pooling it up into this special vat beneath the temple. Later they were going to cast a big spell that would use up all the evil they'd gathered, making the world a nicer place for everyone. They were such nice people.

Anyway, after she went to Generic Markettown, the robed figures helped Sarah cast this ritual to cure herself. It was an empowerment ritual, that would help her become someone special. Someone amazing! She had to drawn a big pentagram in blood - though the robed figures told her the secret to blood magic that made it a lot less scary. Why all you needed was a few healing potions and you could afford to bleed all day long to cast your spells. Then you had to speak a long complex ritual- it was in the same language as the chronicals actually. Demonspeak - which was so cool! Sarah got taught to speak Demonspeak like Alexia had in her journeys! She was totally amazing too - Alexia could swear in ways that Sarah's mother would feint dead over! Oh but where were we? The ritual? Right! The ritual was lots of long complex words in demonspeak - and then you had to focus on what you wanted to be. And Sarah wanted to be an adventurer! Someone tall and beautiful! Confident and good at fighting! Oh! Like a paladin - but not to some stuffy boring god. She wanted to follow someone like Alexia. And that's when she heard Alexia's voice. She had this really beautiful voice - lyrical and just a slightly husky accent, like those woman from the cold northlands sometimes had. Alexia was surprised - she didn't know anyone from Generic Land had ever heard of her - but she was really pleased that Sarah had called her! And when Sarah said she wanted to be a beautiful warrior woman - like a paladin, only following Alexia (Not exactly in those words... Actually there was a lot more words... and stammering... And profuse blushing... And not just a like awed awkward silence...) Well, Alexia laughed. She had such a beautiful laugh. She agreed on the spot! Sarah would be her first Paladin! She'd have to make a few changes in Sarah's life. But she'd figure something out.

Sarah spent some time training then. The robed figures helped her learn to wear armor - which was surprising. Sarah had expected to train in heavy steel plates & chainmail, but mostly she had to learn to move in chainmail bikini's that pinched - though the platemail bikini was the worst! The steel panties ride right up your backside and you have to unlock them with a key if you want to use the little girl's room! But that wasn't as tough as the weapon's training. Sarah discovered that Paladins earnt most of their hitpoints by getting hit in all the sore points of their bodies... Repeatedly, until you toughened up! But she was going to become an adventuress Paladin of Alexia!

Then she took her oath to Alexia. To live out her heart's desires freely, to never be bound nor submit, to act with passion and lust, to be beautiful and charming in every waking moment!

And then the robed figures were raided by mean adventurers. Lots of people died or ran away that day. And Sarah... Sarah was caught and tied up. She was carried off and it was thought that she'd been bespelled! She tried to tell them how wrong they all were and how nice the robed figures were but noone would listen to her. In the end they sentenced Sarah to exile and shoved her through the portal.

Nazora

What are the mods for the skills? I originally went str 8 but it posted a mod of -1 so I subtracted one for from the character sheet. Should I go with the original stats without adding the modifiers?
All about what I like!

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Nazora on January 07, 2015, 10:30:21 AM
What are the mods for the skills? I originally went str 8 but it posted a mod of -1 so I subtracted one for from the character sheet. Should I go with the original stats without adding the modifiers?

Mods are what are added to your skills and your saves

Like your Wisdom could be a 14 the mod is a +2 so your will saves are Base+2+Magical+Misc

So yes you post the base stats without modifiers those mods dont change the base stats at all they are created by the stats.

Nazora

Well, I was thinking about having a modern background, but if the modern equipment causes too much trouble even when keeping it simple I might have to rethink that. Plus, it does make it harder for my character to mesh into the world. So I might dispense with the idea and change her background. Keep it simple.
All about what I like!

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Nazora on January 07, 2015, 10:40:14 AM
Well, I was thinking about having a modern background, but if the modern equipment causes too much trouble even when keeping it simple I might have to rethink that. Plus, it does make it harder for my character to mesh into the world. So I might dispense with the idea and change her background. Keep it simple.

You dont need to do that necessarily.

The lighter can be a reskinned Flint and steel from any of the kits I linked you.

The Bowie knife could be a reskinned dagger (loses 2 lbs of weight)

As for your clothes they are easily an Explorers outfit

The only thing I dont have an answer for as to how/why it makes sense is the cellphone but then again you can have it be a Misc knick knack that doesnt work or it could turn into a plot point later for the dm so no worries there unless Warlock says Kings X on the cellphone.

Pathfinder is less about restricting yourself and more about what can you flavor with what you have that can make things work out

VonDoom

You wouldn't actually come into the game with modern equipment, just the knowledge and attitude. You'd presumably lose your old stuff during the dimensional travel. Or maybe bandits took it all. ;)

O&O

Warlock

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on January 07, 2015, 10:25:10 AM
Ill throw out my two cents worth to help you out!

Very much appreciated have a cookie. I'll second everything Oya have said, he's a very wise man.

Gestalt Basics
Lets begin with a short primer on Gestalt. Used to increase a characters strength and/or versatility, by granting them a second class progression and combining both their features, choosing only the best where they overlap. In smaller groups gestalt functions mostly as expanding areas of expertise and allow them to fill several roles, which means a wider range of challenges can be thrown at a group of characters. In larger or medium sized groups, they’re for power and redundancy since you’d most likely have characters already fulfilling different roles and instead of breath they can be focused on specializing your character for various roles, using class abilities that provide good synergy.

Generalist:
A Rogue//Wizard can both function as a skillful character, able to disable traps and scout ahead, and a magical caster, providing support, battlefield control, utility and damage.

Specialist:
A Paladin//Synthesist becomes a beast in combat, possessing both incredible defenses and a great number of attacks. Against Evil enemies she thrives and encounters end quickly as she slays them with impunity.

Creating a Gestalt:
1. Gestalt have two sides, generally indicated by a x//x, with each ‘’x’’ representing a different class.
Example:
I want to build a sneaky and magical character and I’ll choose Rogue for my first gestalt side, becoming Rogue//x, then I decide upon a Wizard for the second side and I’m now Rogue//Wizard

2. Choose the class with the best base attack bonus and use that progression.
Example:
Both the Rogue and Wizard have +0 at the first level, so I write that down on my sheet in my BAB box.

3. Choose individually the best saving throws for each category of Fortitude, Reflex and Will
Example:
Looking over the fortitude box for both classes, I see that they both start with a +0 and I write it down. Reflex is different for both classes, Rogue have +2 and Wizards +0 which means I get the better one and write down +2. For Will it’s reversed, +2 for Wizards and +0 For Rouge,  so I get a +2 for Will also.
So I now have Fort: +0; Reflex: +2; Will: +2 without adding ability bonuses.

4. Class skills. You get access to both lists as and get the higher number of Skills per level.
Example:
As a Rouge//Wizard I have a smattering number of skills Acrobatics (Dex), Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disable Device (Dex), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Fly (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (All) (Int), Knowledge (local) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Perception (Wis), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), Stealth (Dex), Swim (Str), and Use Magic Device (Cha)
And can see that as a Wizard I only get a lousy 2+Int Skill points per level, however luckily as a Rogue I get 8+Int Skill points and use that instead.

5. You gain both class features from both sides of your gestalt, though any duplicated on both sides are only used once.
Example:
As a 1st level Rogue I gain Sneak Attack +1 and the Trap Finding ability, both are quite good and I write it down on my sheet. For Wizard I gain spellcasting, can choose an arcane school from a list and my arcane bond can either be an item or a familiar.

Nazora

Quote from: VonDoom on January 07, 2015, 10:47:12 AM
You wouldn't actually come into the game with modern equipment, just the knowledge and attitude. You'd presumably lose your old stuff during the dimensional travel. Or maybe bandits took it all. ;)

I can work with that theory. Okay, I've been modifying the profile based on the advise, hopefully this can work.
All about what I like!

VonDoom

Whew, finally back home. Now to get something presentable finished.

In the meantime, I have some reading material for you if you're interested in my past CoC exploits on Elliquiy. I will work from the same basic 'short concept' that I used this other game, but the details are rather different.

This was my solo CoC game request thread. I'm rambling a bit in it and it's not the most neatly written request ever, but it holds a lot of information about what I like and don't like about CoC.

And this is the game that spawned from it, Lure of Corruption. Sadly, it's pretty much dead and I haven't heard from my DM/ST/co-writer in forever. The character in there, named Marissa (which is what I named all my female Champions in the actual CoC and what I'll use to apply here, I really like the name  :-[ ), isn't entirely the same person that I'll be applying but cut from similar cloth, so to speak.

O&O

OyabunKobold

:3 only thing thus far I can see in your changes is the Short sword is a Martial weapon

Outside that its coming together quite nicely Tho I think you're only allowed one weapon so the dagger would be it not too much of a loss I imagine we are going to be coming upon some better weapons quicker rather than later.

EDIT FOund a class and archtype perfect for a healer for you Naz :3  class Archtype

@von
and woot its always nice to rehash old flames all my chars in Fen-samas game were named Cinder lol anynu heres to hoping CoC is downloaded quickly so i can go deal with my mail and then get my description all copy pasted :3

Dracorion

Quote from: Warlock on January 07, 2015, 09:04:32 AM
Scimitars are a martial weapon and not avialble at a start. I'll make a note of it however, and see about conveniently placing one in the hands of your enemies or another place (stone, maybe).

Right, got confused here, sorry. Fixed this, picked up a short sword instead.

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on January 07, 2015, 09:21:59 AM
Not sure if you Mean Magical Knack here.

Magical Knacks buff is that it adds 2 CL to the Class (not the spell) its given to so long as said class does not Exceed the Total HD of your character. So Unless Magus isnt going to be leveled every time you go up a level then your Trait would be useless :x

I believe instead you might have been looking at this Trait.

Magical Lineage - Pick one spell when you choose this trait. When you apply metamagic feats to this spell that add at least 1 level to the spell, treat its actual level as 1 lower for determining the spell's final adjusted level.

Also slightly editing my sheet as my trait I had chosen was also mixed up with another that i meant to have :3

Ah, you're right. I got the trait's name right on the mythweavers sheet, just got my wires crossed when typing it in the post. Fixed now, thanks.

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Dracorion on January 07, 2015, 12:18:17 PM
Right, got confused here, sorry. Fixed this, picked up a short sword instead.

>.< did I miss something in the op about shortswords?

According to Paizo and d20pfsrd Sword, Short is considered a martial weapon... but so many people are grabbing one maybe I missed something somewhere :x

Don't mind me if I'm wrong about it being a martial weapon.

Warlock

@Naz, Oya
Arcanists are an interesting fusion of Wizard and Sorcerer, combining, in my opion, the best traits of spontaneous and prepared casters. Using a White Mage Archetype they could become quite capable in combat healers too, just ''Breath of Life'' is worth it.

@Rikka
Spellslingers are nice, have a theorycrafted mystic thurge build gathering dust somewhere that utilize the equivelent of ''cast all spells'' line in the Arcane gun feature to great effect. Using Reach Metamagic you can shoot people with Cure and Heal spells. Nifty thing. You can also start with 10 bullets, so you're able to actually use it as a weapon, not just an implement. Goes for all potential gun wielders.

@Von
Lure of Corruption have been a great source of inspiration, won't lie. So I would be honored to have Marissa's spiritual successor making an apperance here in the application thread.

Edit: A Short Sword is a light martial weapon, double checked the pfsrd to make sure.

Lockepick

For what it's worth, I'm currently considering a Rogue//Witch build right now. A male who is unable to progress his Clan and is going through the portal in hopes to find some final glory for his family in lieu of an heir.

Full profile is in the works!

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

VonDoom

Name: Marissa
Class: Arcanist (Blade Adept) 1 // Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1
Traits: Charming, Fencer, Precise Treatment
Flaws: Power-Hungry
Ability spread (including racial stat mods):
Str 10, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 12
Equipment: Arcanist Kit, Explorer's Outfit, Dagger

Starting Description:
<WIP>

Personality:
Marissa is a young woman full of hope and curiosity. She has a mischievous side and prefers to solve problems with cunning and guile over brute force, though part of the reason for this may be her lack of confidence. She tries to hide it behind a brave front, but when faced with a threatening foe or difficult problem she will often question her own ability to deal with it/them.

This problem finds it root in her arcane abilities. They manifested at an early age and marked her an outsider, as unwanted -- despite trying to take a positive attitude, she could easily have turned into a recluse if not for the wise woman who took her in. Under her tutelage Marissa reconnected with other people and began to form positive relationships, developed a strong sense of curiosity and interest in the wondrous and fantastic. She learned not to blame others for their ignorance, as well.

Now, years later, she looks forward to helping protect her village. Her skills are still very basic, but she is smart and keeps an open mind about the esoteric and strange, has learned a number of spells and even knows how to fight. She doesn't have any intimate knowledge of men (or women, for that matter), but she is well aware that her pretty face and smile can earn a favour or two.

She is kind and wants to help people, but is  often plagued by occasional nightmares that she secretly believes are a sign of things to come. She has resolved to learn and train even more since she was chosen, but worries that it won't be enough. That she is a bad choice for the role.

On the other hand, she is excited by the idea of going to another world, to have opportunities few else ever will and secretly hopes that it isn't quite the terrible hell-realm people think it is.

Background:
Marissa grew up in a decently sized town - still somewhat rural, but already large enough to be considered a bustling settlement. She grew up with only her father to raise her -- the identity of her mother was never shared with her, though she strongly suspects that she might have been a witch or sorcerer. The specter of war loomed on the horizon, however, and her father was called to duty when she was eight years old, never to return.

She had to steal or work to get food and she opted for the latter, doing light deliveries for various local shops and other simple tasks - between that and the loss of her only parent, she wasn't the most popular child. At one point, at the age of ten, she was teased by a number other children and at the height of emotion produced a flash of magical light -- ultimately harmless, but enough to scare a bunch of adolescents and very obvious.

The town was not particularly fond of sorcery and she was quickly ostracized. Turning to begging and food theft, she likely would have ended up in a far worse place if she had not been approached by a kindly wise-woman named Mebbeth. Though she appeared to be a producer of poultices and expert at hearth wisdom-type of things, she was actually a skilled practitioner of the secret arts. Magic.

She taught Marissa for years. She knew of the Sacrifice and realized all too soon that if she remained here, the choice would fall on Marissa. It would be convenient: the city council would have their protection and be rid of someone unwanted. Why Mebbeth didn't send Marissa away remains a mystery (Plot hook *cough*), but instead she made certain to give her a holistic education, to keep an open mind and see beyond the obvious, to respect gods and god-like entities without blindly relying on them and much more.

Realizing that a few minor spells would not protect her from an army of demons, she even recruited a fencing instructor for Marissa, making certain that she was physically prepared as well.

Bonds: Not yet.

On/off:
On:
Transformation, mental and physical, though never anthro-dom. Faces, not snouts.
Corruption. Slowly growing to lust for power, corruption, until the very heart is dyed in the colors of evil -- ahhh, delicious.
Monster people (Monstergirl-esque, so all with strong human characteristics). Female/futa salamanders abd dragons, driders, cowgirls, succubi and omnibi, sharkgirls, centaurs, witches, insect people, naga, slime ...
Classic mythology. Unlike my other complaints about full furries, it's fine for a Minotaur to have a proper bull-head. It'd be weird if they didn't. Mental disconnect and all.
Mind/arousal control. Implanted fetishes and desires, spells to get the loins frothing, aphrodisiacs ...
Pregnancy, lactation and oviposition are great, too, on female/futanari characters.
Cum-Addiction is fine, too.

Off:
Anthro/furry. I don't really enjoy the aesthetics of classic furries and generally prefer the 'defurred' version of existing CoC characters that had the option. Though I'm cool with others going down that route and non-sexual appearances, like Rathazul's.
Multiple sex organs. One extra dick is fine, a bunch of tentacles is fine,  but four dicks, three breasts and five vaginas is just weird.
Extreme proportions. Large is great, but ... yeah, people still need to be able to move.
Inflation, not sexy.
Weird nipples. Fuckable nipples, cock nipples, 'lipples' ... very meh on those.

Transformations: demonic succubus/omnibus transformations (demonic tail, horns, wings, eyes, claws, what have you … not a big fan of the bone-heel-thing since it sounds more painful than sexy, though) are wonderful, turning the character into a futa, growing hair or changing to unnatural colorization, breast and penis growth (though I prefer them in a semi-realistic range, no boobs that would seriously straight up break your spine or penis that you could actually skewer people on) … all great.

What else? Not a fan of full-on furry, but monster girl stuff is nice. Big fan of cow girls and arachne/drider types, though I'd prefer an omnibus-appearance as the main transformation 'goal', so to speak. Tasteful tattoos and intimate piercings are nice, some Ceraph-style implanted fetishes (as long as they're not Offs, of course) wouldn't be too bad either.

The Bimbo liqueur item is something I enjoy, but if at all as a temporary thing. I prefer corruption towards selfish evil, not over sexualized ditziness -- but it can be fun for a bit and something to be dreadfully embarrassed about afterwards.

Corruptive parasites are nice, too, though I'm not a fan of the existing worms. A symbiotic suit or weapon* would be more interesting.

Favorite biome: Love 'em all, really. Cityscape is nice for greater interaction opportunities, so if we decide on a place to settle 'by default' and aren't camping right in front of the portal, that'd be the preference.

*The Blade Adept binds with a weapon at level 1 - considering the Inspired Blade Swashbuckler archetype, the desired weapon would of course be a Rapier. The wording is a bit different from the Gunslinger and their Battered Gun and since we only start with a simple weapon at the beginning, the class feature won't actually take effect until she encounters one. I'd actually prefer that, especially if we could work the following in:

A 'cursed' weapon that becomes more and more demonic once the Black Blade features kick in, perhaps a symbiote latching onto her arcane energies, or perhaps it's simply a reflection of her own slowly accumulating corruption, but … well, something along that line would be neat.

Character Sheet
Marissa
Female human arcanist (blade adept) 1/swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1/gestalt 1 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 8, 56, 76, 125)
CG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses Perception +4
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)
hp 12 (1d10+2)
Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2 (-2 vs. Charm or Compulsion effects if there's a promise of wealth or power)
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)
Melee dagger +1 (1d4/19-20)
Special Attacks arcane reservoir (1/4), consume spells, deeds (derring-do, opportune parry and riposte), panache (4)
Arcanist (Blade Adept) Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +4)
. . 1st---mage armor, shield
. . 0 (at will)---detect magic, ghost sound (DC 13), mage hand, prestidigitation
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 13 (13 vs. disarm)
Feats Combat Reflexes, Fencing Grace, Weapon Focus (rapier)
Traits charming, fencer, precise treatment
Skills Acrobatics +6, Bluff +5 (+6 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Craft (alchemy) +7, Diplomacy +5 (+6 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Heal +4, Knowledge (arcana) +7, Perception +4, Profession (herbalist) +4, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +7
Languages Abyssal, Common, Draconic, Elven
SQ inspired panache, power-hungry, sword bond
Other Gear dagger, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, flint and steel, ink, black, inkpen, mess kit, pot, soap, spell component pouch, torch (10), trail rations (5), waterskin
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Arcane Reservoir +1 DC or CL (4/day) (Su) Pool of points fuel exploits, or can expend to add +1 CL or DC while cast spell.
Charming +1 Bluff/Diplomacy/save DC for a language-dependent spell vs. targets who could be sexually attracted to you.
Combat Reflexes (3 AoO/round) Can make extra attacks of opportunity/rd, and even when flat-footed.
Consume Spells (Su) As a move action, expend a spell slot to add its spell levels to arcane reservoir.
Fencer +1 to hit with dagger or sword AoOs.
Fencing Grace Add Dex instead of Str to rapier damage. +2 CMD vs. disarm if you have at least 1 panache point.
Inspired Panache (Ex) Gain no panache from killing blow, only from rapier crits.
Panache (Ex) Gain a pool of points that are spent to fuel deeds, regained on light/piercing crit/killing blow.
Power-Hungry -2 vs. Will saves if the effect's creator promises wealth or power
Sword Bond (Rapier, 1/day) Arcane bond with proto-black blade.
--------------------
Spellbook
--------------------
. . 0 --- All
. . 1 --- Charm Person, Color Spray, Grease, Mage Armor, Shield, Silent Image

O&O

VonDoom

Quote from: Warlock on January 07, 2015, 12:35:24 PM
@Von
Lure of Corruption have been a great source of inspiration, won't lie. So I would be honored to have Marissa's spiritual successor making an apperance here in the application thread.

Wow, um, thank you.  :-[

I hope I didn't lag too badly behind Datawych, her posts were really amazing.

(I ... am still missing the option of a happy-looking blush smiley.  :-\)

O&O

OyabunKobold

Woot I do believe my sheet/character is complete and ready.

Ive given it my stamp of approval at least

VonDoom

Added on/off. Still need to work on the starting description ... maybe I can steal some passage from Lure for that. *coughs*

O&O

Dracorion

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on January 07, 2015, 12:29:27 PM
>.< did I miss something in the op about shortswords?

According to Paizo and d20pfsrd Sword, Short is considered a martial weapon... but so many people are grabbing one maybe I missed something somewhere :x

Don't mind me if I'm wrong about it being a martial weapon.

Aaaah bollocks, no, you're right. I keep misinterpreting the OP and confusing simple and light weapons. Now I've definitely completely settled on a sickle.

OyabunKobold

Quote from: VonDoom on January 07, 2015, 12:48:34 PM

here you go a happy blush smily

and heres the code

[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/276/0/0/_blush__by_DianePhotos.gif[/img]

VonDoom

Well, sure, if we're importing. I meant as an included smiley.

O&O

OyabunKobold

True true lol I just liked that emote and thought it fit the mood at the time so I thought Id share with you :3

Warlock

I'll make a selection around Sunday, so people should have time to stew on their characters and make adjustments where needed. Can't say there's anyone I don't like so far and could easily get behind them, or under, or over, or really any position they'd like me take.

Since a Desert Biome seem to be a common thread, I'll see about starting to flesh out the areas I've already done there, adding new ones and polishing.

Edit: And while people wait, have a sandwich (NSFW).

Anon315

I applied to one of these once upon a time, it never really took off. I'd really like to apply with the same character given that I never got to play him, but alas, Tieflings are not allowed.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Party pic from that game, because Meliai spent the time to draw it and effort deserves acknowledgement.

Hmmm... decisions, decisions, the exceedingly hard decisions.

I shall be forthcoming in a subsequent post about my male Cleric / Hunter (Divine Hunter). No mere sacrifice is he, he seeks to cleanse even Mareth of demons! (How little he knows)

I am very excited about this game, and hope to be allowed. Which is a faint hope, I realize, given the tremendous quality of other apps. Ergo why I'm giving myself a full day to work on it.

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Anon315 on January 07, 2015, 02:23:10 PM
I applied to one of these once upon a time, it never really took off. I'd really like to apply with the same character given that I never got to play him, but alas, Tieflings are not allowed.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Party pic from that game, because Meliai spent the time to draw it and effort deserves acknowledgement.

Hmmm... decisions, decisions, the exceedingly hard decisions.

I shall be forthcoming in a subsequent post about my male Cleric / Hunter (Divine Hunter). No mere sacrifice is he, he seeks to cleanse even Mareth of demons! (How little he knows)

I am very excited about this game, and hope to be allowed. Which is a faint hope, I realize, given the tremendous quality of other apps. Ergo why I'm giving myself a full day to work on it.

If nothing else Im willing to help look over the character and point out any needs that need fixin if I see them. even if it means I gotta fight for my spot Id rather have tons of good choices than choices that were made because others were lacking type deals :3

Im sure the quality you produce 315 wont be any less impressive than whats been put forth by the time its finished :3

Lockepick

Hawthorne Briggs
Human Male - Rogue // Witch (Ancestor)

Description: Human Male, 19yo, tight firm body. His hair is short, and a dusting of hair covers his arms, legs, chest, and a trail down to his pubes. His facial hair is kept short, but still there. Picture is a good base of where to begin.
CoC Description

You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall human, with a normal waistline and decently visible muscles. You are currently wearing comfortable clothes and using a light mace as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with light skin. It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline. Your short, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have pleasant hips, and your fair butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch perky nipple.

Your pecker is 5.5 inches long and 1 inch thick.
A ballsack with a duo of testicles swings heavily beneath your cock. You estimate each of them to be about one inch across.

You have one virgin pucker, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Personality:
Hawthorne's very existence is antithetical to the worldview he had as of a few months ago. He's very much looking to explore, to find out what he should value now that family can no longer be his priority. He's diving head first into the world without much concern for risks or consequences -- after all, he hasn't found anything to lose yet.

Background:
Hawthorne was the eldest son of the leader of his clan, the Red Hands. The strong sense of family is what kept the clan so powerful even in the battles with other clans. Hawthorne grew up revering the ancestors, and gained their power for doing so. Even as a child he was built up that he'd be their leader someday, that he'd lead them to a new age of glory and strength. His taste towards men was forgiven under the idea that he'd still settle down and produce an heir once he was old enough to do so. Hawthorne played the role of the clan's leader-to-be, taking the daughter of another clan's leader as his wife.

After a half year of attempting and being unable to conceive a child, the clan's shaman and healer divined that Hawthorne was unable to produce an heir. The inability to continue the family line was the greatest shame Hawthorne could bring. His title and bride were both given to his younger brother. The portal was his only hope to bring back some honor to his family. He found the whole notion ludicrous, but in the end, the dangers of the portal proved less daunting than being a pariah back amongst his clan...

Other: Not sure who is approved, so not sure I can select this yet..

On/Offs:
- Ons: Masculine Partners; Unusual Anatomy/Cum; Bestiality (or Monstrous Forms); Forced Arousal/Aphrodisiacs; Roughness/Force; Public Humiliation/Degradation; Addiction; Male Pregnancy (Quick/Rapid over Prolonged)
- Offs: Feminine Partners; Romance; Vaginal Sex (unless it's mine)

Transformations:
- Favs: Animal Features (Mammals); Anything Feminizing; Addictions/Addicting Features; Addition of Erogenous Zones.
- Avoid: Insect Features; Extreme Loss of Humanoid Form (eg: becoming amorphous, loss of multiple limbs, obscene numbers of dicks/vaginas/breasts that I become by all logic stationary)

Favorite Biome: Tundra (for the monsters there) or Desert (for the heat/costumes)

rikka

Question: Do gestalts get a favored class bonus to hit points or skill rank?

Ons/Offs

OyabunKobold

@ rikka

you choose 1 of the two classes and yes you can choose hp Skill point or theres Racial favored classes.

For example Rogue for a human gets 1/6th of a talent meaning by lvl 6 you get an extra rogue talent

for a wizard/arcanist you get to add 1 free spell 1 level before the highest level you can cast (useless untill you can start casting lvl 2 spells)

Even tho you're leveling 2 classes though you can only choose 1 as your favored

@Lockepick

Was looking over your char and thought to myself what kinda spellcaster is a witch anyways so i looked it up.

Since you're spellcaster is Int based you might want to trade Dangerously curious (since your rogue gets UMD naturally) to Pragmatic activator. You effectively raise your UMD by 2 instead of 1 and since your primary casting stat is Int you'll be raising it more than your cha which allows you to gain more than just the +1 from Dangerously

Lockepick

OyabunKobold

Latooni Subota

Welp. Guess I gotta make an application for this now! And here I thought I wouldn't have any interesting new games to squee over for a while . . . >.>

Time to try and turn into an adorable nine-tailed foxgirl!
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

MiraMirror

I'm really tempted to try a Fighter class with something else...I've always wanted to try a Gunslinger, though... ;_;
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

OyabunKobold

you could mix and match a gunslinger fighter tho :P Maybe eventually become that gunslinger from Afro samurai that has a hidden third arm with a sword lol

I havent seen many gunslingers to be honest though.

Latooni Subota

Too sleepy to finish tonight, but expect an Investigator/Sorcerer (Sage) Halfling tomorrow night-ish!

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

VonDoom

Also, for those who caught which game the wise woman in Marissa's background references, there's a ... uh, well, a cookie seeped in delicious Succubus Milk for you?  O:)

For those who didn't, here.

O&O

Warlock

Quote from: Anon315 on January 07, 2015, 02:23:10 PM

*Looks at setting notes then at the character concept then back at his notes*
Some of you have managed to suggest characters that lies close to some of my NPCs and factions, either through sheer dumb luck or you've installed hidden cameras in my home (possibly along with my grandfather who always manage to call during dinner). I'm giddy with anticipation at firstly seeing whom I wind up choosing and how the characters interact with the world.

Doing a rough headcount of biomes those dealing with fire (you people like things hot, don't you) seemed fairly frequent and I've included features relating to that in the Desert biome. Most of my biomes have this sort of crossover, Forest having some mountainous features in the form of a valley and a lake area with an island.

rikka

Quote from: Warlock on January 07, 2015, 12:35:24 PM

@Rikka
Spellslingers are nice, have a theorycrafted mystic thurge build gathering dust somewhere that utilize the equivelent of ''cast all spells'' line in the Arcane gun feature to great effect. Using Reach Metamagic you can shoot people with Cure and Heal spells. Nifty thing. You can also start with 10 bullets, so you're able to actually use it as a weapon, not just an implement. Goes for all potential gun wielders.

Yeah, I've done some careful reading on the spellslinger archetype, less I misread or misunderstand, and found out it was not what it is cracked to be or envisioned. It cannot cast all kinds of spells into the arcane gun, only with those with ranged touch, line, cone, and ray descriptors, which are not many.  Now if you can lend me that theorycrafted mystic thruge build, or just allow the “cast all spells” on the arcane gun rule, I’d be much obliged.  Otherwise I’ll just have to make do with the canon setup of the spellslinger, which is still fine.

Ons/Offs

VonDoom

Well, from what I recall, those are the ones the bonus applies to. They're also the only ones I can think of that have an attack roll or critical chance, so there's really no great advantage for other spells. Just fluffing them as being shot out through the gun shouldn't be a problem.

I think it was the arcane reach metamagic feat or something that allowed for touch spells to be done as ranged touch.

O&O

Warlock

Quote from: rikka on January 08, 2015, 07:28:58 AM
Yeah, I've done some careful reading on the spellslinger archetype, less I misread or misunderstand, and found out it was not what it is cracked to be or envisioned. It cannot cast all kinds of spells into the arcane gun, only with those with ranged touch, line, cone, and ray descriptors, which are not many.  Now if you can lend me that theorycrafted mystic thruge build, or just allow the “cast all spells” on the arcane gun rule, I’d be much obliged.  Otherwise I’ll just have to make do with the canon setup of the spellslinger, which is still fine.

Yeah, you're correct and I wrote it completly wrong, I meant it as being able to cast spells from different sources than just wizard using the Arcane Gun feature. The restrictions of the type of spells being cast are as those you've mentioned. Though I've considered allowing the Arcane Archer prestige class be used with guns or other ranged weapons as part of my pathfinder house rules, not sure yet and it could allow a wider range of spells being used.

rikka

Thanks for the input, both of you. At the end of the day, the spellslinger is still a wizard.  Who gets to cast spells the normal manner, although restricted with a greater number of opposition schools, and only a few of her spell selection gets to be cast through the arcane gun.

There goes my dreams of a Chaika-type character. :P

Ons/Offs

MiraMirror

Quote from: rikka on January 08, 2015, 08:13:51 AM
Thanks for the input, both of you. At the end of the day, the spellslinger is still a wizard.  Who gets to cast spells the normal manner, although restricted with a greater number of opposition schools, and only a few of her spell selection gets to be cast through the arcane gun.

Sorry, but I have to do this:

"Chaika?"
"Hai. Chaika."
"...Chaika."

That said, I'm working out a character concept at the moment. I've always wanted to try out a Gunner of some sort, so I'm going to try pairing the Dune Drifter archetype for the Cavalier with something...possibly Trench Fighter up to level 3, followed by something else...Suggestions?

Edit: It kind of looks like it'd be better to take the Musketeer archetype, actually, since I don't really plan on using a mount...Hm.

Warlock

Quote from: rikka on January 08, 2015, 08:13:51 AM

If you'd like I'd allow you using your gun as part of describing your all your spellcasting in-game, though you'd still follow the normal rules for the spell being cast, provoking AoO, Concentration checks, etc. A verbal component could be a charging sound, buzzing, wirring and crackling with arcane energy before being let loose. Somatic and material components could be you loading the gun with a click-clack, the previous shell flying out and you putting in a specially crafted bullet or mystical regeant. All the while being able to cast spells in a 'normal' manner also.

MiraMirror

Eww, actually looking at  Dune Drifter, it...doesn't seem that great, since as worded, it means the "Challenge" ability wouldn't really work on anything. Blech, back to searching.

OyabunKobold

@Warlock

That would be an interesting concept it reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy unlimited Would definitely be cool to see.

@Shrroth

Back to the drawing board then :) at least you have plenty of Options.

Anon315

WIP:
Ian Sonnun
Cleric of Erastil // Divine Hunter
Character Sheet

Description:
Ian is a male human of middling height, somewhere just below six feet but not enough to notice when he has boots on. He has long black hair and tends to keep it bound tightly, lest it get in his way. He wears exquisite garb for a member of a clerical order. He has a modest endowment which can only be guessed at, and the status of his rump is similarly a mystery.

Personality:
Unused as he is to contact with those not of his order, Ian can best be described as a mixture of naive and stupid. He is friendly, eager, and desirous to prove himself. While he has combated the rats and other various infestations (even one he swore was a dire rat!), his bravado regarding his combat prowess may be unearned. Ian has no qualms regarding sexuality, mostly because he is at present entirely unfamiliar with it. He has a severe dislike of demons.

Background:
Ian is an orphan, a completely original concept never before heard of. His parents abandoned him at a monastery, which is similarly not something that has been done. What innovators his parents were! They were a young couple who could no more afford another child than they could afford a gold plated carriage. It was thought that for his raising there would not be a better place than an order of chaste clerics, monks, and paladins. However, this was not such an order. This was a temple renowned the world over for its ales and spirits. The clergy herein were of a like to those of Cayden Cailean, Bacchus, or Dionysus. That is to say they were drunker than skunks half the time, seeking enlightenment through intoxication, and the remainder of their time they were brewing or mixing beverages to attain materials or advance their knowledge. Of course it wouldn't do to get a child drunk, so they started by teaching him. He learned the brewing craft and in time took care of the cellars, which this being the kingdom of Generic were always being infested with some manner or another of pest; rats, spiders, you name it. He took a cat to help him keep the beasts out, and learned the ways of purification and inebriation from the brethren.

Growing up, he heard year after year of the sacrifices that were made. The brethren often proffered a gift to the sacrifices of wine or beer, to ease their journey, but he noticed that none of them were ever selected. When he reached a fair age, he decided he would solve that. He volunteered as a sacrifice, and began training. He would bring the gift of booze to the other realm, and convert or slay all the demons therein to the gods of barley, hop, and grape. The brethren laughed, but when he was actually selected (because very few people have volunteered for sacrifice) they started worrying, for they knew of what lay beyond the portal. In earnest they trained him for the day he would be sent through the portal, and when he left, they sent him with a bottle of their oldest vintage, which lamentably had pretty much just turned to vinegar.

Ons/Offs:
ON: Girls, Feminine Boys, Herms, Large (or any) Breasts, Vaginas, Most Any Transformation, Anthro, Multiple Partners, Taurs.
OFF: Masculine Males, Demons, Eggs, Vore/Null, Un/Rebirth, Necrophilia.
For anything else, ask. That should cover most bases, though.

Warlock

Quote from: lockepick on January 07, 2015, 05:18:52 PM
On/Offs:
- Ons: Masculinity; Unusual Anatomy/Cum; Bestiality (or Monstrous Forms); Forced Arousal/Aphrodisiacs; Roughness/Force; Public Humiliation/Degradation; Addiction; Male Pregnancy (Quick/Rapid over Prolonged)
- Offs: Femininity; Romance; Vaginal Sex (unless it's mine)

Transformations:
- Favs: Animal Features (Mammals); Anything Feminizing; Addictions/Addicting Features; Addition of Erogenous Zones.
- Avoid: Insect Features; Extreme Loss of Humanoid Form (eg: becoming amorphous, loss of multiple limbs, obscene numbers of dicks/vaginas/breasts that I become by all logic stationary)

I'm unsure how I'm to interepret this section, since you've listed Feminity under offs but being feminized as a favorite in the transformation section. If you could offer a explanation to clear some confusion, I'd be thankful.

Lockepick

QuoteI'm unsure how I'm to interepret this section, since you've listed Feminity under offs but being feminized as a favorite in the transformation section. If you could offer a explanation to clear some confusion, I'd be thankful.

@Warlock: I changed it to 'Masculine Partners' and 'Feminine Partners' to make it more clear -- my apologies!

Warlock

Quote from: lockepick on January 08, 2015, 10:47:57 AM
@Warlock: I changed it to 'Masculine Partners' and 'Feminine Partners' to make it more clear -- my apologies!

Alright, wonderful. Figured it was something along the partner line after looking at your On/Off section under your portrait, but wanted some clarification.

@
Beard? Ponytail? I like this character already.
*Starts to rub himself against the characters cheek* So fuzzy....

Kimmy

I just wanted to say thankies to the folks who offered character sheet advice, so heres some Whiskerfruit cookie1

1 Whiskerfruit Cookie Co. are not affiliated with nor supported by Devilish Cookie CorpTM

Anon315

Question the first: Is "Purify Food and Drink" a viable spell, or will it do nothing at all? *remembers someone who purified food and stuff in CoC and made it... less horrible, though still transformative*

Question the second: Understanding that I can't create food, is Create Water still a thing that would be useful (and fun)? ((Wet T-Shirt contests, anyone?))

EDIT: That moment when you realize you have 24 class skills, and only 7 skill points.

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Anon315 on January 08, 2015, 11:28:23 AM
EDIT: That moment when you realize you have 24 class skills, and only 7 skill points.

24 class skills
7 skill points
1 free skill point that must be put in a Perform/profession/craft skill

decisions decisions decisions :P

Warlock

Quote from: Anon315 on January 08, 2015, 11:28:23 AM
Question the first: Is "Purify Food and Drink" a viable spell, or will it do nothing at all? *remembers someone who purified food and stuff in CoC and made it... less horrible, though still transformative*

Question the second: Understanding that I can't create food, is Create Water still a thing that would be useful (and fun)? ((Wet T-Shirt contests, anyone?))

1. Transformations are a natural part of the food itself, you can't have a poison-less poison or cum-less Incubus drafts. I'll stew on it, kinda like the idea, and will give a tentative no for now.

2. You can't just subsist on water, and you'll most likely have easy access to it anyway. I'll allow Create Water. Will edit OP to reflect it.

Thought I'd give you an idea of how my workboard looks, as far as map making goes.
Fixed Locations: I mentioned ''off the beaten path'' and in one of these self-contained areas is where you'll end up. There are no fixed roads to these places instead you mearly conjure up the location in your mind and start walking. Or if you've never visited it before, a combination of luck, specific emotions, feelings and memories, you can also be taken there by a guide or use tips that have been provided to you by NPCs.
Random/Timed: Requires specific circumstances to appear, some are mearly significant encounters such as a ''Scouting Party'' hint, hint while others are actual and physical (well, most of the time) locations. Because of their nature, I'll dole out hints to their existence.
Dungeons: As mentioned earlier they're dangerous and their entrance are connected to either a Fixed Location or Regular Travel area. They'll have little spill-out, so don't fear any random traveling moster vastly overleveled for the area to come and crush you, inside is different however. I'll don't pull any stops and enemies will fight intelligently and prepare to counter your tactics, or even use them against you.
Regular Travel: Obeying normal laws, each area is connected to another by form of land and road. While biomes obey much the same rules for travel as Fixed Locations, they can also be traveled too using this form of travel.

Zoomed out map to prevent spoilers. Hah!

Anon315

Groovy. Working out crunchy bits today, will work on the flair tomorrow, methinks.

EDIT: Also this came into my mind while working on character today: NSFW

Latooni Subota

It occurs to me, I have no idea what a class kit for an Investigator would be. >.>

Lockepick

You could always take a kit for another class! Not like Rogue Kits stop non-rogues from using them!

rikka

Quote from: Warlock on January 08, 2015, 08:29:25 AM
If you'd like I'd allow you using your gun as part of describing your all your spellcasting in-game, though you'd still follow the normal rules for the spell being cast, provoking AoO, Concentration checks, etc. A verbal component could be a charging sound, buzzing, wirring and crackling with arcane energy before being let loose. Somatic and material components could be you loading the gun with a click-clack, the previous shell flying out and you putting in a specially crafted bullet or mystical regeant. All the while being able to cast spells in a 'normal' manner also.

Great! Lets go with that. In fact that is how I envisioned a spellslinger would be. Thanks!

Ons/Offs

OyabunKobold

*has a swashbucklers kit and isnt a swashbuckler* :3

As for investigator since its part alchemist you might look into this

Kimmy

So I've decided I wanted to write a performer. And thought I should start with a performance. So here's my submission for a theme song:

A brand new Transformation!
Music: A whole new World, karaoke version!
The original song, A whole new World!

A Brand New Transformation!
I can show you true pleasure-
Teasing, vibrating pleasures!
Tell me, princess, now when did
you last let your vagina decide?

I can open your lips
Take you plunder by plunder!
Doggy, scissoring and transforming,
On my big orgasmic ride!

A brand new transformation!
A new orgasmic point of view,
No one to tell me "Oops!" or "Wait until marriage!"
We'll just say I'm bimbofying!

An amazing power I never knew,
But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
That now it's a whole new pleasure on top of you!

Now your transformation is raping me!

Unbelievable whippings!
Indescribable feelings!
Begging, pleading, whimpering,
Through an endless milky flood!

A whole new transformation!
Don't you dare cum before I do!
A hundred thousand cocks to suck!
Hold your breath, I'm going deeper!

I'm like a bimbo pornstar!
I've transformed so often,
I can't go back,
To what I used to be!

Every fuck a new surprise!

With new monsters pursuing me!
Every erection gets bigger!
I'll find victims anywhere!
There's fruit to spare,
Let us share this brand new transformation with you!

That's what we'll be!
That's what we'll be!
An orgasmic place!
A wondrous rape!
Now you'll submit to me!

Warlock

Right in the childhood. t_t

Should do a sing-along someday or have a Kareoke Night, I'll make sure to bring plenty of Goblin Ale and Bimbo Liquor, there'll be Succubus Milk for those that'll drive. xD

I bow before your musical skills, Kimmy.

Zaer Darkwail

Work in process for my char....I played CoC for 14 hours straight (need go sleep). Perhaps self-spoilery but at least know transformations will happen for certain (so far my favorite one was my poltergeist and demonic possessed cock arguing each other inside my body, brought tears to eyes from laughing every morning episode).

CoC based description

You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall human, with a normal waistline and decently visible muscles.  You are currently wearing comfortable clothes and using your fists as a weapon.  Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin.  It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline.  Your short, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers.  You have thighs, and your fair butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature.  Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple.Your fair-sized cock is 5.5 inches long and 1 inch thick.A scrotum with two balls swings heavily beneath your fair-sized cock.  You estimate each of them to be about one inch across.You have one anus, placed between your nice, toned butt-cheeks where it belongs.

VonDoom

Here we go, a more complete version of Marissa:

Name: Marissa
Class: Arcanist (Blade Adept) 1 // Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1
Traits: Charming, Fencer, Precise Treatment
Flaws: Power-Hungry
Equipment: Arcanist Kit, Explorer's Outfit, Dagger

Starting Description:
As Mebbeth's apprentice and one of the Champions chosen this turn, Marissa stands at about average height for a human female -- though far from short, she won't tower over others anytime soon. She is slim of build, her fair skin and jet-colored hair giving her a dainty look that belies her skill with a blade. Though her figure is clearly feminine -- and quite fetching, all things considered -- she is far from voluptuous and could likely cross-dress if she bound her handfuls and wore lose clothing. The problem with that proposition, however, is that her narrow-shaped face would easily give her away: between naturally red pert lips, her delicate lightly aquiline nose, the silky skin and soft cheeks that adorn her visage, no one would ever mistake her for the opposite gender.

Blue eyes, light to the point they almost look white in the right lighting, watch her surroundings with keen interest, holding a glint that often speaks of secrets known and quiet amusement. They are framed by dark eyelashes, with a small birthmark situated just under her left eye providing the finishing mark to her otherwise symmetrical face. Her brows, well-shaped but prominent due to the contrast between light skin and black hair, are thin and follow the curve of her eye, giving Marissa a mischievous look that turns all too easily into a light scowl.

Her hair is long and straight and reaches well past her shoulders, running down to her waist at the back and almost below the swell of her breasts on the front -- however, she wears it parted on her forehead, with a good portion -- to forelock --  cut short to just above her eyebrows so that the lustrous black doesn't interfere her vision under ordinary circumstances.

Though she rarely shows off, she moves with a lightness afforded to her by her fencing training and her body language suggests a level of confidence she rarely feels. Her voice is pleasant and light, though slightly roughened by a past tonsil infection -- it gives her a sultry edge when flirting and a tendency to cough when her throat is dry, but has left no other permanent marks.

Personality:
Marissa is a young woman full of hope and curiosity. She has a mischievous side and prefers to solve problems with cunning and guile over brute force, though part of the reason for this may be her lack of confidence. She tries to hide it behind a brave front, but when faced with a threatening foe or difficult problem she will often question her own ability to deal with it/them.

This problem finds it root in her arcane abilities. They manifested at an early age and marked her an outsider, as unwanted -- despite trying to take a positive attitude, she could easily have turned into a recluse if not for the wise woman who took her in. Under her tutelage Marissa reconnected with other people and began to form positive relationships, developed a strong sense of curiosity and interest in the wondrous and fantastic. She learned not to blame others for their ignorance, as well.

Now, years later, she looks forward to helping protect her village. Her skills are still very basic, but she is smart and keeps an open mind about the esoteric and strange, has learned a number of spells and even knows how to fight. She doesn't have any intimate knowledge of men (or women, for that matter), but she is well aware that her pretty face and smile can earn a favour or two.

She is kind and wants to help people, but is  often plagued by occasional nightmares that she secretly believes are a sign of things to come. She has resolved to learn and train even more since she was chosen, but worries that it won't be enough. That she is a bad choice for the role.

On the other hand, she is excited by the idea of going to another world, to have opportunities few else ever will and secretly hopes that it isn't quite the terrible hell-realm people think it is.

Background:
Marissa grew up in a decently sized town - still somewhat rural, but already large enough to be considered a bustling settlement. She grew up with only her father to raise her -- the identity of her mother was never shared with her, though she strongly suspects that she might have been a witch or sorcerer. The specter of war loomed on the horizon, however, and her father was called to duty when she was eight years old, never to return.

She had to steal or work to get food and she opted for the latter, doing light deliveries for various local shops and other simple tasks - between that and the loss of her only parent, she wasn't the most popular child. At one point, at the age of ten, she was teased by a number other children and at the height of emotion produced a flash of magical light -- ultimately harmless, but enough to scare a bunch of adolescents and very obvious.

The town was not particularly fond of sorcery and she was quickly ostracized. Turning to begging and food theft, she likely would have ended up in a far worse place if she had not been approached by a kindly wise-woman named Mebbeth. Though she appeared to be a producer of poultices and expert at hearth wisdom-type of things, she was actually a skilled practitioner of the secret arts. Magic.

She taught Marissa for years. She knew of the Sacrifice and realized all too soon that if she remained here, the choice would fall on Marissa. It would be convenient: the city council would have their protection and be rid of someone unwanted. Why Mebbeth didn't send Marissa away remains a mystery (Plot hook *cough*), but instead she made certain to give her a holistic education, to keep an open mind and see beyond the obvious, to respect gods and god-like entities without blindly relying on them and much more.

Realizing that a few minor spells would not protect her from an army of demons, she even recruited a fencing instructor for Marissa, making certain that she was physically prepared as well.

Bonds: Not yet.

On/off:
On:
Transformation, mental and physical, though never anthro-dom. Faces, not snouts.
Corruption. Slowly growing to lust for power, corruption, until the very heart is dyed in the colors of evil -- ahhh, delicious.
Monster people (Monstergirl-esque, so all with strong human characteristics). Female/futa salamanders and dragons, driders, cowgirls, succubi and omnibi, sharkgirls, centaurs, witches, insect people, naga, slime ...
Bondage (Light, mostly)
Classic mythology. Unlike my other complaints about full furries, it's fine for a Minotaur to have a proper bull-head. It'd be weird if they didn't. Mental disconnect and all.
Mind/arousal control. Implanted fetishes and desires, spells to get the loins frothing, aphrodisiacs ...
Pregnancy, lactation and oviposition are great, too, on female/futanari characters.
Cum-Addiction is fine, too.

Off:
Anthro/furry. I don't really enjoy the aesthetics of classic furries and generally prefer the 'defurred' version of existing CoC characters that had the option. Though I'm cool with others going down that route and non-sexual appearances, like Rathazul's.
Multiple sex organs. One extra dick is fine, a bunch of tentacles is fine,  but four dicks, three breasts and five vaginas is just weird.
Extreme proportions. Large is great, but ... yeah, people still need to be able to move.
Inflation, not sexy.
Weird nipples. Fuckable nipples, cock nipples, 'lipples' ... very meh on those.
Mutilation, Scat, urination, err ... the super-extreme stuff, so to speak, if it isn't otherwise mentioned.

Transformations: demonic succubus/omnibus transformations (demonic tail, horns, wings, eyes, claws, what have you … not a big fan of the bone-heel-thing since it sounds more painful than sexy, though) are wonderful, turning the character into a futa, growing hair or changing to unnatural colorization, breast and penis growth (though I prefer them in a semi-realistic range, no boobs that would seriously straight up break your spine or penis that you could actually skewer people on) … all great.

What else? Not a fan of full-on furry, but monster girl stuff is nice. Big fan of cow girls and arachne/drider types, though I'd prefer an omnibus-appearance as the main transformation 'goal', so to speak. Tasteful tattoos and intimate piercings are nice, some Ceraph-style implanted fetishes (as long as they're not Offs, of course) wouldn't be too bad either.

The Bimbo liqueur item is something I enjoy, but if at all as a temporary thing. I prefer corruption towards selfish evil, not over sexualized ditziness -- but it can be fun for a bit and something to be dreadfully embarrassed about afterwards.

Corruptive parasites are nice, too, though I'm not a fan of the existing worms. A symbiotic suit or weapon* would be more interesting.

Favorite biome: Love 'em all, really. Cityscape is nice for greater interaction opportunities, so if we decide on a place to settle 'by default' and aren't camping right in front of the portal, that'd be the preference.

*The Blade Adept binds with a weapon at level 1 - considering the Inspired Blade Swashbuckler archetype, the desired weapon would of course be a Rapier. The wording is a bit different from the Gunslinger and their Battered Gun and since we only start with a simple weapon at the beginning, the class feature won't actually take effect until she encounters one. I'd actually prefer that, especially if we could work the following in:

A 'cursed' weapon that becomes more and more demonic once the Black Blade features kick in, perhaps a symbiote latching onto her arcane energies, or perhaps it's simply a reflection of her own slowly accumulating corruption, but … well, something along that line would be neat.

Character Sheet
Marissa
Female human arcanist (blade adept) 1/swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1/gestalt 1 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 8, 56, 76, 125)
CG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses Perception +4
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)
hp 12 (1d10+2)
Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2 (-2 vs. Charm or Compulsion effects if there's a promise of wealth or power)
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)
Melee dagger +1 (1d4/19-20)
Special Attacks arcane reservoir (1/4), consume spells, deeds (derring-do, opportune parry and riposte), panache (4)
Arcanist (Blade Adept) Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +4)
. . 1st---mage armor, color spray
. . 0 (at will)---detect magic, ghost sound (DC 13), mage hand, prestidigitation
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 13 (13 vs. disarm)
Feats Combat Reflexes, Fencing Grace, Weapon Focus (rapier)
Traits charming, fencer, precise treatment
Skills Acrobatics +6, Bluff +5 (+6 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Craft (alchemy) +7, Diplomacy +5 (+6 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Heal +4, Knowledge (arcana) +7, Perception +4, Profession (herbalist) +4, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +7
Languages Abyssal, Common, Draconic, Elven
SQ inspired panache, power-hungry, sword bond
Other Gear dagger, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, flint and steel, ink, black, inkpen, mess kit, pot, soap, spell component pouch, torch (10), trail rations (5), waterskin
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Arcane Reservoir +1 DC or CL (4/day) (Su) Pool of points fuel exploits, or can expend to add +1 CL or DC while cast spell.
Charming +1 Bluff/Diplomacy/save DC for a language-dependent spell vs. targets who could be sexually attracted to you.
Combat Reflexes (3 AoO/round) Can make extra attacks of opportunity/rd, and even when flat-footed.
Consume Spells (Su) As a move action, expend a spell slot to add its spell levels to arcane reservoir.
Fencer +1 to hit with dagger or sword AoOs.
Fencing Grace Add Dex instead of Str to rapier damage. +2 CMD vs. disarm if you have at least 1 panache point.
Inspired Panache (Ex) Gain no panache from killing blow, only from rapier crits.
Panache (Ex) Gain a pool of points that are spent to fuel deeds, regained on light/piercing crit/killing blow.
Power-Hungry -2 vs. Will saves if the effect's creator promises wealth or power
Sword Bond (Rapier, 1/day) Arcane bond with proto-black blade.
--------------------
Spellbook
--------------------
. . 0 --- All
. . 1 --- Charm Person, Color Spray, Grease, Mage Armor, Shield, Silent Image

O&O

Kimmy

Quote from: Warlock on January 09, 2015, 01:06:46 AM
Right in the childhood. t_t

Should do a sing-along someday or have a Kareoke Night, I'll make sure to bring plenty of Goblin Ale and Bimbo Liquor, there'll be Succubus Milk for those that'll drive. xD

I bow before your musical skills, Kimmy.

Thankies! *spins* I'm here all week to ruin your hearts and broaden your minds1.

1Most often by pushing new gutter tracts directly into one's brain - side effects may include possible mental defect, brain damage and/or death.

VonDoom

Do the song from The Little Mermaid next, then.  >:)

Edit: that reminds me, Warlock, what do you think of my idea for the Black Blade? :)

O&O

Kimmy

Quote from: VonDoom on January 09, 2015, 06:34:09 AM
Do the song from The Little Mermaid next, then.  >:)

Which song - Part of your World? That one's just too easy...  Kiss the girl is just... Do I even need to alter it at all? Or did you have something harder for me to try my words upon?

VonDoom

Can't open the links right now, but probably the first one. Easy doesn't translate to 'not amusing'. ;p

Oh, since that reply came shortly after an edit to my last post ... I added a question for ya, Warlock. =)

O&O

Warlock

Quote from: Kimmy on January 09, 2015, 07:11:30 AM
Which song - Part of your World? That one's just too easy...  Kiss the girl is just... Do I even need to alter it at all? Or did you have something harder for me to try my words upon?

''How many wonders can one cavern hold?''
Got to about here until I burst out laughing, imagining what altered and CoCified song lyrics could do with it.

Have a few ideas
Quote from: VonDoom on January 09, 2015, 06:34:09 AM
Edit: that reminds me, Warlock, what do you think of my idea for the Black Blade? :)

Have a few ideas of what can be done, along with a couple of handy materials that I can reference to expand upon it. There are empty rooms in your starting area for these occasions and I can leave the rapier. Black Blades are also intelligent, so there's a personality to figure out too. Would it be agreeable if your and the blade's alignment differed, you mentioned wanting to be corrupted and the blade could function as tool for it and more often oppertunities for mind control via Ego clashes?

I'll make a note of it.

Kimmy

Actually it's a lot harder to work that song. The ending is hard to work with. But here's a quick something to amuse...

Part of that Stable

Inspired by Part of that World

Look at these suits,
Aren't they neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl,
The pet girl who has everything?
Look at this wardrobe,
Costume's untold!
How many toys can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think,
Sure, she's got everything!
I've got vibrators and dildos a-plenty!
I've got sexmachines and puppy tails galore!
You want petsuits?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal,
I want more!

I wanna be where the ponygirls are,
I wanna stand, wanna stand taller than the rest!
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - hooves!

Flopping your paws, you don't get too far!
Ponyboots are required for jumping, prancing,
Cantering around their own- what's that word again?
Paddock!

Up where they prance, up where they gallop,
Up where they stand all day in the sun!
Wanderin' free - wish I could be,
Part of that Stable!

What would I give if I could live out of this kennel?
What would I pay to spend a day playing with the herd?
Bet'cha those ponies, they understand!
Bet the stallions don't reprimand their mares!
Bright young mares sick of lying down,
Ready to mate!

I'm ready to feel what the ponygirls feel,
Show 'em my rump and get their erection,
What's a STD and why does it - what's the word?
Burn?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore his erection?
Out of the kennel!
Wish I could be,
Part of that Stable!

VonDoom

Quote from: Warlock on January 09, 2015, 07:39:34 AM
''How many wonders can one cavern hold?''
Got to about here until I burst out laughing, imagining what altered and CoCified song lyrics could do with it.

Have a few ideas
Have a few ideas of what can be done, along with a couple of handy materials that I can reference to expand upon it. There are empty rooms in your starting area for these occasions and I can leave the rapier. Black Blades are also intelligent, so there's a personality to figure out too. Would it be agreeable if your and the blade's alignment differed, you mentioned wanting to be corrupted and the blade could function as tool for it and more often oppertunities for mind control via Ego clashes?

I'll make a note of it.

Yay! That said, mind control is nice, but temptation of power is even better, especially with her drawback. If by the end she willingly drinks in the evils of the world, we're good~. Er, bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vpi3q6_ymA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m50s
(Starts at 1:50, not sure if the imbedded link actually points there.)

O&O

Zaer Darkwail

Question on Black Blade; can it be anything else than rapier or concealed cane sword? I wonder could it be longsword example (not plan go for 2h options here).

Warlock

@Kimmy
Song Lyrics recieve the acclaimed Centaur Stamp of Approval.

@Von
One of those films that is so Bad that it becomes Good. On that note.
I May Be Bad, But I Feel, Good

@Zaer
Anything with slashing damage, could even be an Axe Musket or a Cat-O-Nine Tails.

VonDoom

Quote from: Warlock on January 09, 2015, 08:09:50 AM
@Von
One of those films that is so Bad that it becomes Good. On that note.
I May Be Bad, But I Feel, Good

Groovy.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 09, 2015, 01:35:01 AM
Work in process for my char....I played CoC for 14 hours straight (need go sleep). Perhaps self-spoilery but at least know transformations will happen for certain (so far my favorite one was my poltergeist and demonic possessed cock arguing each other inside my body, brought tears to eyes from laughing every morning episode).

CoC based description

You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall human, with a normal waistline and decently visible muscles.  You are currently wearing comfortable clothes and using your fists as a weapon.  Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin.  It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline.  Your short, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers.  You have thighs, and your fair butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature.  Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple.Your fair-sized cock is 5.5 inches long and 1 inch thick.A scrotum with two balls swings heavily beneath your fair-sized cock.  You estimate each of them to be about one inch across.You have one anus, placed between your nice, toned butt-cheeks where it belongs.

By the way, 14 hours is nothing.  :P I wasted days if not weeks on that game with its various updates.  :P  (Which clearly makes you the smarter person.  ;D )

And, uh, I'd offer a CoC-game description for Marissa, but ... well, that's not hard and they all read kinda the same.

==============

Also, I just remembered that I still had this from the old Lure of Corruption OOC PM thread...

Quote from: VonDoom on August 18, 2014, 05:10:25 PM
Right-o. Not sure if any of these will actually see any use, but it never hurts to have some reference, right? While she still looks like she does, anyway.

http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/Ashtray-278878028
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/Burnt-lungs-456371798
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/Hidethesun-419777020 (Don't like this one quite as much as the others, but those eyes do look rather purple.  ;D )
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/ignite-402055427 Getting some demonic power going.
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/Keeping-secrets-375644457 That inky darkness was friendly, right?
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/Lightinthenight-321312502 Get demon-raped often enough and, uh ... you start to tear things apart with evil tendrils of darkness, I guess?
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/makegraves-405965570 Who needs demonic power to get her hands dirty?
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/marblearch-402539885 Well, since she lost again, maybe that's how she'll have to go back!
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/sunset-forgotten-437960395 This one would've worked for the drying off after the bath thing if I'd found it earlier. Ah well, real person looked similar enough, I suppose.

Heh. Not sure if those are actually all supposed to be the same character, but fdasuarez sure seems to like her type of looks. Can't say I blame her.

Hm, first one doesn't work anymore ... shame.

O&O

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Warlock on January 09, 2015, 08:09:50 AM
@Zaer
Anything with slashing damage, could even be an Axe Musket or a Cat-O-Nine Tails.

Yay! Black katana! Anyways so far thought my concept go for Magus (kensai/black blade)/Paladin (Sword of Valor/Warrior of the Holy Light/Oath Against Fiends), in short a lightly armored fierce champion of good who hunts fiends (and 'volunteered' to be sacrifice albeit thinks to be divine crusader who is going to fight the enemy and defeat it so there is no more sacrifices needed be done).

Kimmy

Now all I need is a singing character... Time for a new concept I think!

Warlock

@Von
Like the artwork, she's a skilled artist.

Quote from: Kimmy on January 09, 2015, 09:10:17 AM

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 09, 2015, 08:43:09 AM
Yay! Black katana! Anyways so far thought my concept go for Magus (kensai/black blade)/Paladin (Sword of Valor/Warrior of the Holy Light/Oath Against Fiends), in short a lightly armored fierce champion of good who hunts fiends (and 'volunteered' to be sacrifice albeit thinks to be divine crusader who is going to fight the enemy and defeat it so there is no more sacrifices needed be done).

Archetypes, archetypes everywhere!

General on demons. I've lumped deamons, demons and devils into one group and they are allied, in a loose sense of the word. While they are one the main factions they're not the most dangerous, perhaps indivudually but not communally, which is a spot reserved the outsiders.

Quote from: Kimmy on January 09, 2015, 09:10:17 AM

May I suggest, a Decapitation singer (Bloody)?

MiraMirror

Out of curiosity, Warlock, is there such a thing as a gun-knife?  I see sword-cane guns and all, but nothing like a knife-gun....I keep picturing some kind of gun like this, though less advanced-looking, obviously.

Guns

Warlock

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on January 09, 2015, 09:36:16 AM
Out of curiosity, Warlock, is there such a thing as a gun-knife?  I see sword-cane guns and all, but nothing like a knife-gun....I keep picturing some kind of gun like this, though less advanced-looking, obviously.

Guns

Yes. Didn't know it existed before I looked at creating a 1h Axe Musket version, it was just sitting there. Always great when Pazio have already done it for you.

MiraMirror

Sadly, I'll be using pistols. =P Though, if you manage to create an axe-pistol or something, it'd be hilarious.

MiraMirror

It's awesome, but yeah. I have to start with a pistol (for pistoleer), though I hope to upgrade to a revolver at some point. Single-shot pistol that takes a standard action to reload...hurts so much. QwQ

OyabunKobold

woo explosion of activity :P

this looks like its going to be a fun group if anyone would like help Im open to do so just pop me a pm or a message :P could be simple as asking help finding something to asking me to look over your sheets as a second set of eyes Otherwise ill be here lurking unless i see anything I can help with.

Anon315

App updated, more to come... he took a bit of a drunken monk turn, I may have to edit.

MiraMirror

Just about done my sheet...just need a class kit, but...gaah, my weight! Such is the peril of having a 10 in Strength. ;w;

Edit: Sheet should be done. I just took a Sorcerer's kit, instead.

Canin Drogedha

I have to head to work soon, so expect the rest of the sheet later. ^^

MiraMirror

Forgot to do the wolf companion bit...ack. Will fix sheet when I'm home from work.

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Calen Lightsworn
Alignment: Lawful Good
Class: Magus (Kensai/Bladebound)/Paladin (Sword of Valor/Warrior of the Holy Light/Oath Against Fiends)
Traits: Sword Scion, Magical Lineage
Flaws: None (so far)
Ability spread: (including Human stat increase to dex) Str (10), Dex (16), Con (10), Int (14), Wis (10), Chr (14)
Equipment:

Starting Description:
Calen's starting appearance
CoC based description

You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall human, with a normal waistline and decently visible muscles.  You are currently wearing comfortable clothes and using your dueling sword as a weapon.  Your face is human in shape and structure, with light skin. It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline.  Your short, white hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have thighs, and your fair butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature.  Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet. You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple. Your fair-sized cock is 5.5 inches long and 1 inch thick. A scrotum with two balls swings heavily beneath your fair-sized cock. You estimate each of them to be about one inch across. You have one anus, placed between your nice, toned butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Personality:

Brave: Thanks extensive and extreme combat training which he undergone in his young age he had become quite courageous and bold.

Loyal: He is loyal (and loves deeply) his family and also his chosen goddess; Iomedae who allowed him to become one her chosen champions. He can share this same passionate loyalty to friends which he bonds with. Although his loyalty is not easy to earn.

Confident: He is confident with his skills with spell and sword, not full caster but he feels his magical talents are exceptional (and they are if bit underdeveloped yet). His confidence approach bit cockiness at times; when it comes to his belief on his chances to succeed in his divine task.

Self-Righteous: Calen is definitely self-righteous, he is paladin after all. He has own absolute sense of honor and what is right and wrong with strong solid grounds. He especially detests fiends all kinds.

Bonds: 5&10

Background: Calen Lightsworn was born to low class commoner family, father being blacksmith and mother a baker and his younger sister is five years younger than him. However fifteen years ago there was need for sacrifices send to Mareth to keep demons at bay. One people from their village was Calen's mothers younger sister (Calen's aunt). As compassionate and having deep affection for little sister Calen's mother entered as volunteer if her sister is spared and so it was allowed! Her family protested for this but she had none of it and she went to Mareth and never returned. This upset young Calen to point that he questioned need for sacrifices at all....at age of eight he tagged along with wandering knight of Iomedae, to learn bladecraft and combat and learn to be devout, disciplined, strong in mind and body. Once reaching a temple he studied with blademasters in there, becoming a kensai and learned also bit magic. He kept his motive to become chosen of Iomedae until a new call for sacrifices came and when his spurs were given he sworn holy oath against fiends and his first task is go to Mareth and vanquish all fiends and eliminate fiend threat for good and thus cease need for sacrifices....

Overall the temple was shocked, even bit disappointed to see such talent 'thrown away' but they could not question holiness of his task. So they send Calen as one sacrifices albeit Calen in mind nor spirit acted as sacrificial lamb....but as divine crusader going to corrupted land where he cannot return but hopes to cleanse it and get message back to his homeland that it needs no longer send any more sacrifices.

On/off: See my On/off list at link in signature. But for this game they can be quite loose (like open for MxM as bad ending or loosing a fight, albeit prefer futas do any backdoor action).

Transformations: I welcome all transformations. I think it's core fun in CoC to see how much 'messed up' character gets from original point.

Favorite biome: Desert and Lake

Posting format

Calen, Male Human Magus/Paladin 1
Character Sheet
HP:10 (Current: 10)  AC: 14, touch: 14, flatfooted: 10
Fort:+2 Ref:+2 Will:+2

Statistical info

Combat: CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Move: 30 ft
Melee: Dueling Sword +6 (1d8+3, 19/x2)
Ranged: C.Longbow +4 (1d8 20/x3 110ft, 10 arrows)
Buffs:
-Innate:
-Spells:
-Potions:
Debuffs:

OyabunKobold

Kimmy

On a class, I found one that can do sonic decapitations! Thundercaller Bard Archetypes - they can turn bardic performances into thunder & lighting! As for a second class, I thought a Paladin or perhaps a Cleric to add some healing into the game would suit. Though I can also work some magic with a Rogue or Fighter if you'd like. So I'm flexible on the roles I can fill.

I've left a description out - if you like her, I can do up a modular description tomorrow. I've been in a blackout, so I've not been able to write/post her up earlier sorry. I also want to change her name to something with meaning, but I can do that after you've decided. It sucks having no internet/power when building a character... But its sunday 2am here, so I'm throwing her in before you end the application deadline.

Sapphir, Hedonist of the Entertainer

Name: Sapphir, means: Delight, Beautiful, Rare Gem
Class: Paladin (Hedonist) 1 | Bard (Thundercaller) 1
Deity: The Entertainer, a hedonist god who promotes the pursuit and discover of all pleasures - though he does dislike brutal pleasures. He believes pleasures should be eternal, so brutual pleasures will prevent that eternal goal. His clerics are to encourage all to share their desires, fears & pleasures. In this way it is expected that the cleric will then join and share in said pleasures - though their true role to encourage people to believe in themselves and their ability to seek pleasure with others. To help people thrive within their pleasures instead of being afraid to air their desires. The clerics are also expected to help those with dark tastes find a safe means or alternative to pursue - so all can seek out that eternal hedonistic nature we crave.
The Entertainer holds power over Freedom, Lust, Pleasure, Healing & Lightning. It's said he stole the lightning power just so he could please an impossibly cold serpent goddess.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, though she has good tendancies.

Description

Height: 5'6", Slightly Shorter than Average
Weight: 119 lbs (54 kgs)
Build: Lightly build, Hourglass figure with gentle muscle tone
Skin Tone: Pale, untouched by sun.
Hair: Shoulder length Black Hair, Straight
Bust: C cups
Hips: Well prounounced against her small waist and slimming legs
Waist: Small hourglass waist

Inspiration Image, SFW

You'll notice Sapphir's suit first. Her body is wrapped in a tight jester's outfit. Each quarter of her body contrasted in black or white silk. The tight fabric leaves nothing to the imagination, showing her flared hips and tight stomach - every limb offering a gentle view of an acrobat's curvatious figure. The suit comes together about her neck, where a white choker holds it all together. A little tag hangs off the choker baring her name & devotion:
Sapphir
The Entertainer's
Pleasure Seeker

The next most striking feature is atop her head. Saphirr's short black hair is hidden away beneath a shapely jester's hat. The hat is four crescent moons, three long crescents falling above her ears and back, whilst a small crescant moon hangs above her face, the tip falling just between her delicate eyebrows. Two cloth bangs fall about the sides of her face, with silver bell's hanging off the tips. These tinkle gently as she walks.

As Saphirr comes closer, you can see that the gentle motion about her figure is actually cause by the pennon's that hang all about her body. Her upper arms, bust & hips all hang black or white triangle pennon's falling from them. Every moment she makes gives them motion, exaggerating her beautiful figure and drawing the eye all about her gentle shape. The Entertainer's symbol - a Jester's playing card- is borne on the pennons that hang from her breasts and hips, proudly showing her devotion. A careful eye might notice that pouches and weapons hide amidst some of the pennon's. But most won't.

Tall black boots top off the outfit, their tops rolled down a little to fit her shorter figure. Sapphir walks with comfident steps - ignorant of her outlandish appearance. Her eye's are playful - just as her lips form delicate, shy smiles. Around others, Saphirr is quite personal, intimiate in her movements and body language. She gently pushes personal space, tracing gentle touches upon those she devotes her time too.

Possible Entertainer's Symbols: The First, SFW The Second, SFW I'd like something like that with a man & a woman or something androgynous. It seems well suited to the game :P

Personality & History

Personality: Sapphir was a lazy, laid back girl. But she also a kind, helpful soul. When it comes to opening someone's heart, she will go all out to achieve her goal! But she does enjoy a nice relaxed day when she's allowed. Sapphir is used to being the follower, the submissive, the quiet hand who gently offers a new perceptive to the ruling power in her life. She likes to teach people and to prove herself in every task, just as much as she likes a day where no task is set so she can laze about in the warm sun. She is gentle in her methods but brazen in her thoughts. Opening a heart takes finesse - and conviction.

History: Sapphir choose to be a bard, enjoying the more relaxed pace and enjoy nature of the tuition. When she was asked to choose a faith, she settled on the Entertainer - mostly in the simple relaxed nature she felt he embodied - but also it seemed fitting for her profession. But the Entertainer takes his pursuit pleasure with a single minded devotion - so he set out to ensure his newest follower would soon truly understand his ways. The Entertainer wanted Sapphir to seek out the most empty of hearts & help them find true pleasure within this magnificient world.

Sapphir's first cause led her to a lonely Duke's court. Betrayal had led him to live in isolation, closing his court to all but a few of his servants & the gods themselves. Sapphir found herself inducted into the Entertainer's church - just so she could be heard in the Duke's court. She arrived & spoke passionately, her vibrant voice echoing about the empty hall. But the Duke heard none of it. Instead he turned & called for his hounds - and only when he saw them rush to his feet did he even crack the gentlest of smiles. The devoted loyalty of a hound, their simplistic nature... That was the only feeling he left to rely upon.

So before she sought his audience once more, she set herself to work. Sapphir crafted herself a skintight suit of white fur spotted with big black spots. She ran white chalk through her black hair, pinning two doggy ears into it. She even went so far as to paint herself a small black tip upon her nose, emuluating the dalamation hounds the Duke favored.

When she next entered his court, it was upon all fours. She crawled before his chair, her teeth holding a collar which she placed before his chair. Upon it sat a small tag, baring "Sapphir, Entertainer's Pleasure Pet"

This display aroused from the Duke from his isolation. He took Sapphir in, treating her as he might a any pet. He walked her across the grounds. They played games and even hunted together. She took her meals from a doggy bowl beside his table at each meal. She even slept across the foot of his bed - though his bed was large enough for her to do so comfortably. One night she even offered him her body - but he only did as he would for any bitch in heat - sending her to spend the night in the lower kennels. There Sapphir had to settle herself within the ranks of the jealous dog pack... Submitting gently, at least she was kept warm for the night.

Slowly the Duke started to open up - talking to her. She would bark, yip and whine in response at first - but gradually Sapphir started to talk as well. Offering companionship and advice. Which the Duke began to accept warmly. Seeing the warming change within the Duke, Sapphir soon had some of his servants in on the act. Though they started choosing animals beyond his spotted dalmations. Why one butler even choose himself a furry possum with a tail almost as large as Sapphir. Sapphir left shortly after, knowing the Duke had found his passion and pleasure once more. He might never fully trust people again. But he had found pleasure within living once more - and that was the seed to rebuilding his heart. Now he'd have to take his own steps.

When Sapphir left, she altered her costume slightly, taking on the jester's Harlequin guise. It suited well her dark hair and soft skin. But the Entertainer's work wasn't done - next she found herself entering the stables of a young lady with a cruel love of exercising her whip across her stallions. Sapphir gave herself as a showpony to be trained - just as Sapphir was to teach a kinder, more eternal pleasure to her cold heart. Here Sapphir's training was held before the public, her body and prancing steps bared before all. She actually enjoyed the experience - though she found the stallions could be a little rough when they fought over her. The Lady's answer was hardly reassuring - they were heading into the breeding season...

Next the Entertainer wanted to send her across the path of a lonely Minotaur. He was a lonely creature with a love of warm milk. But Sapphir refused - she wasn't going to fall pregnant for this creature. Instead she found a couple of ruined women who had fallen pregnant to careless men and been thrown from their homes because of it. She took them before the Minotaur, offering to teach the way of the cow. The Minotaur cared for the women, protecting them, keeping them warm and well fed. He offered them any part of his maze they wanted, even going so far as to build a nursery for their babes. A strange love developed, as they found themselves growing into a new family. And Sapphir slowly stepped aside, happy to leave them to their new fate.

It was only then when Sapphir left the maze that she was arrested and tried for 'sacrificing virgins to the beast' - and after a public trial, she was thrown into the portal. The Entertainer assured her he had work for her within - and that all she had done up till now was just practice for what was to come.

Ons & Offs
I have a weakness for fur, rabbits, wolves, centaurs & kitties. Oh lamia's, scales and serpent people too! Beyond that, I'm totally open to most acts and tf's. Slime, eggs & insects even. Though I must confess I don't like scat, terrible smells and I'm a little weak around blood. So those aren't fun elements. I really do enjoy texture & shape - so unusual cocks are a must. Oh, I like women because their beautiful. I like men because their dangerous (or totally cute & needing a nice skirt). Futa's are welcome too. And breasts of all sizes are welcome. Though lactation is something I've never experienced so I don't know what to do with it. But I can try. Costumes & petplay are a big plus, as is a good domination scene - though I hate people who just think they own a slave and call it BDSM/domination. There's brutal rape/kidnapping & then there is the art of domination... ^_^

Suggested Class Archetype

Just a little something I made up that you might like. I dunno... Just an idea.
Hedonistic Paladin:
~ Detect Empty Hearts: You can detect people who leave pleasureless lives - and those who can only derive pleasure from cruel or brutal acts. If you continue to focus upon this power, you will begin to get a feel for their biggest denied desire/pleasure.

~ Smite Denial: This works like Smite Good, only it's effective against those that persue deny their own pleasure or prevent pleasure within others. All damage dealt is converted to lust damage until the smite effect ends when you next rest.

Character Sheet Bits

Str: 8 -1, Dex: 18, Con: 10, Int: 14, Wis: ?? & Cha: 14. Wis is dependant on class chosen.

BAB: +1
Fort: +2 = +2 Base +- Con
Refl: +6 = +2 Base +4 Dex
Will: +2 = +2 Base +- Wis
AC: 14 = 10 Base +4 Dex +? Armor + Shield

Skills: 6+1+1+2
~ Acrobatics         +8 = 1 Rank +4 Dex +3 Class Skill
~ Climb            +3 = 1 Rank -1 Str +3 Class Skill
~ Craft Armor/Seamstress   +6 = 1 Rank +2 Int +3 Class Skill
~ Disguise         +6 = 1 Rank +2 Cha +3 Class Skill
~ Escape Artist         +8 = 1 Rank +4 Dex +3 Class Skill
~ Perform Acting      +6 = 1 Rank +2 Cha +3 Class Skill
~ Perform Sexual Acts   +6 = 1 Rank +2 Cha +3 Class Skill
~ Perception         +4 = 1 Rank +0 Wis +3 Class Skill
~ Sleight of Hand      +8 = 1 Rank +4 Dex +3 Class Skill
~ Stealth            +8 = 1 Rank +4 Dex +3 Class Skill

Possible Trait or Flaw:
~ Troll Heritage: You have a slight regenerative ability. When you rest at night you heal additional HP (x2) & you don't scar. However you also regenerative your virginhood, so you suffer your level in lust damage each scene you have penertrative sex.

Other traits:
~ Reactionary: +2 trair bonus to initative.
~

Edit: Added in On's & Off's... I forgot... ^^'
Edit 2: Added in a Description.

Warlock

Quote from: Kimmy on January 10, 2015, 12:16:21 PM
On a class, I found one that can do sonic decapitations! Thundercaller Bard Archetypes - they can turn bardic performances into thunder & lighting! As for a second class, I thought a Paladin or perhaps a Cleric to add some healing into the game would suit. Though I can also work some magic with a Rogue or Fighter if you'd like. So I'm flexible on the roles I can fill.

I've left a description out - if you like her, I can do up a modular description tomorrow. I've been in a blackout, so I've not been able to write/post her up earlier sorry. I also want to change her name to something with meaning, but I can do that after you've decided. It sucks having no internet/power when building a character... But its sunday 2am here, so I'm throwing her in before you end the application deadline.

Thought you referenced the Sound Striker archetype at first, if you've missed it could be something to look at. Thundercaller is fine however, and Call Lightning at 8th level should do great for any open area encounters (i.e most of them).

If going a more combat focused route, you could perhaps look at a Warpriest w/Sacred Fist. You've Cleric spells up to 6th, including Divine Favor and other goodies. It's Wis reliant as well as Str and Dex along with the Bard's Cha so you can't start with too high stats. Though Cleric and Paladin do offer their own uses, not to mention Oracles.

I have enough to go by in the application. If you manage to get something in description-wise, great but not required. Also figured those that were accepted would have some time fine-tuning their characters and bonds.

Just a little something I made up that you might like. I dunno... Just an idea.
Hedonistic Paladin:
~ Detect Empty Hearts: You can detect people who leave pleasureless lives - and those who can only derive pleasure from cruel or brutal acts. If you continue to focus upon this power, you will begin to get a feel for their biggest denied desire/pleasure.

~ Smite Denial: This works like Smite Good, only it's effective against those that persue deny their own pleasure or prevent pleasure within others. All damage dealt is converted to lust damage until the smite effect ends when you next rest.[/spoiler]

I like the flavor. The Detect is fine and prefer it over the standard Detect Evil because it tries do something more than a general ''He's evil.''-type of thing. Less certain about the Smite it could be very limited at times (which relies on me and my encounter designs). I don't know, dealing lust/nonlethal damage is fine and something more along the lines of the Redeemer archetype's Merciful Smite, allowing you to deal either lust or lethal on most evil enemies, could perhaps work?

Troll Heritage: You have a slight regenerative ability. When you rest at night you heal additional HP (x2) & you don't scar. However you also regenerative your virginhood, so you suffer your level in lust damage each scene you have penertrative sex

Do it 1.5x and I'd consider it good. Should also leave a token 1 lust damage, scaling in level seem counter-intuitive.

MiraMirror

Canin Drogedha and Dog.

Name: Canin Drogedha
Race: Half-Orc
Alignment: True Neutral
Class: Cavalier (Dune Drifter 1) // Bard 1
Traits: Reactionary,  Just Like New
Flaws: N/A
Str 10, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14
Equipment: Battered Pistol, ten bullets, sorcerer's kit, boarding axe

Starting Description: Canin, one of the three champions chosen to fight this year, is a good deal shorter than most orcs, and even shorter than other half-orcs.  Of course, that's still enough for her to end up about equal with most human, coming in at about 5 feet, 8 inches. She's noticeably less "buff" than others of her race, and possesses a level of dexterity rarely seen from one descended from orcs.  A tiny pair of "tusks", or fangs, as some people call them, are visible to anyone who looks upon her, displayed whether she likes it or not.  Her hair is a simple affair, colored black and worn short, with the right side worn in several tiny "tails". It reaches roughly midway down her neck.  Two scars dominate the right side of her face, the larger of the two striking straight through her eye, though she's miraculously maintained vision in both eyes. The smaller of the pair of scars lies just on the edge of the eye.  Her right eye is a blank white, while her "normal" eye is a deep red color. Two earrings grace her left ear, which serves as another reminder of her heritage, due to the shape of them. A set of freckles lies across her nose, as well.

She doesn't particularly bother with "beautying" herself up, and thus wears an "au natural" look, save for her hair and clothing.  It's not like she's looking for someone to wed, right?
That said, she often walks around with a confident stride in her step, her pistol holstered, and a sickle safely readied at her side.  For all the strength she lacks, she more than makes up for it with raw dexterity and beauty, though it's not something she actively knows how to use, since beauty is something very different for different races. To orcs, she might as well be an atrocity, while many humans might shun her for her orcish blood. She boasts C-cup breasts and generous hips, somewhat slim in general.

Personality: Canin acts like a bully above all else, often talking down to those she perceives as weaker than she is, despite hating it when others do the same thing to her.  She enjoys picking on Marissa in particular, and has done so since the two were children, often mocking her "stupid magic" openly, leading to something of a harsh childhood for the human.  She has a harsh tongue, and dislikes speaking about her heritage, going on the defensive very quickly. She hates when people assume she's stupid because she's a half-orc, and she very quickly changes the subject if someone taunts her for her lack of muscle, as she's weaker than some humans.  On the inside, she's quite a bit more fragile than she lets on, and is very easily hurt by words and comments regarding her race and how she doesn't fit in.  She's especially hesitant to show off her bardic magic and dancing, as it isn't orc-like at all.  In general, there's a large chip on her shoulder.  She hates people making assumptions about her due to her heritage, but she feels like a failure because she doesn't fit in with orcs or half-orcs, either.

That said, she doesn't go out of her way to avoid violence, and many people have seen her break into something of a fit of laughter when she's riled up in a fight, going "trigger happy", as it were.

Background: Born from a temporary union involving her orcish mother and a young human male, Canin came into the world of Golarion as the bastard union of such a short-lived  "experiment", and it was only due to the kindness of an armored paladin that she survived.  Half-orcs are often shunned as outcasts on either side of their heritage, and Canin was no exception to this rule. If anything, she was the purest proof of it.  Left to die on the side of some far-off road, it was either fortune or misfortune that she was found by an armored paladin, who delivered her safely to a nearby town...the same town Marissa grew up in, as fate would have it.  While she was raised by this lady paladin, the young half-orc never grew attached to her, at least not enough to cry to her or ask for help, despite the help that she was given, anyway.   She was certainly not the only half-orc in the town, but she would quickly learn that she was not particularly welcome amidst the others, due to her lack of strength.  It was an unfortunate effect of the pairing, but instead of being stronger than a human, she was just about on par with one, if not weaker!  For an orc or half-orc, this was a damning flaw, and for such a flaw, she was an outcast twice over.  She couldn't appeal to the human side of her heritage, for she was hideous and unnatural in human eyes...Her pointed ears, green skin, and small tusks were the proof of that.

Growing up in the village, she was often bullied for her features, and she very quickly learned not to show how much it hurt. Instead of crying or asking for help, she turned her attention to the young Marissa, targeting her just the same as she'd been targeted.  She would find the girl and bully her relentlessly, roughing her up and verbally assaulting her for anything she could, including her (formerly) tiny chest, thin frame, and once she'd used magic, Canin began to tease her for that, as well.  She'd openly mock her in the middle of town, caring little for the dirty looks she'd get from the parents around her. After all, they already hated her just for being a half-orc, so why should she care what they thought?  On the inside, though, Marissa was the only person in the town, aside from the paladin herself, who hadn't made fun of her, and perhaps that was why she targeted her like she did.  Eventually, the young human girl began visiting some strange old woman, and became rather scarce around town.

She wasn't quite sure why, but the idea that the human girl wasn't around anymore...upset her, so she began to sneak around, trying to get an idea of what she was doing, though she was unsure of whether or not the young woman saw her or not.  Her magic seemed to grow more powerful with each day spent, and eventually, the half-orc snuck closer to Mebbeth when Marissa wasn't around, badgering the elderly lady for answers about what she was teaching Marissa, always ready with a sharp word to come back with.  Mebbeth must've seen something in the angry half-orc, for she advised her to dance her troubles away, of all the things. Of course, she scoffed at the woman's advice, writing her off as a senile old woman, but something stirred within her, and she knew she had to try...One night, the young woman snuck out to the outskirts of the town, where there were wild beasts, and did just as she was told, channeling all her emotions into a long string of movements, feeling in its purest form.  She began to embrace the idea more and more, though she was careful to hide the activity from anyone else, actually caring about what someone thought of her for once...It was strange to her.  Eventually, she would dance once more one night, only to feel something around her...something warm, ethereal...magical.  Distressed and even more annoyed, she once again sought answers from Mebbeth, who offered her tutelage, just the same as she'd done for Marissa.  However, Canin would only take her teachings for a few months before growing irritated and self-conscious.  This wasn't necessarily a bad thing, however.  Her magic worked more off of inner strength and emotions...as did her dancing, loath as she was to use it.

She'd matured, in a manner of speaking...So she had to keep up with the one woman who she actually cared enough about to avoid...To start, she decided to join an order, devoted solely to increasing her own fame, and proving she was worth a damn once and for all, not to mention gaining treasures for herself.  She wasn't particularly sure why, but she visited the old woman once more, though she didn't seem to be home at the time. Instead, a strange firearm was set upon the table with a handful of bullets and a note, saying nothing more than "You'll know."  Scoffing once again, she took the pistol and ammunition, and began taking odd-jobs from nearby towns, intent on spreading her name so that her childhood "friend" would know her name, and those that bullied her would know her strength.

She would eventually return to her town, only accomplishing mundane tasks in her time gone.  While she'd proven she could defend herself, she wasn't particularly well-known, but that was about to change. The village elder him/herself came to Canin in the afternoon, offering her a single job: Travel to Mareth, and purify the land.  If she could accomplish that, surely her name would become known everywhere, and they'd have to acknowledge her!  She accepted with a nod and a grunt, offering no more kindness than the elder had given her all these years past, and she set off for her destination, pistol ready at her side, and her trusty companion Dog following behind her.

Bonds: 1: Bullied Marissa throughout her childhood and young adulthood, and secretly wished to be friends with her.
2: (To be decided upon if accepted)

On/off:

On: Some transformation, non-con, light bondage, willing to try some mind/body control, monster girls (though not full anthro), pregnancy, futanari (esp. on female), lactation, driders, succubi/demons in general, potentially ghost possession?

Off: Scat/potty stuff, diapers, age play, gore, vore (only okay with it if it's something like a tentacle pit or something, and even then, I'd ask for clarification beforehand, please), electricity, burns, m/m, excessive amounts of latex, multiple sets of breasts/dicks (two is as much as I'm willing to go with, unless it's tentacles, because...well, they're tentacles.)

Transformations: Growing hair/changing hair color, demon transformation, futanari, potentially drider tf, monstergirl features (salamander and the like, just no muzzles/snouts), tattoos, potentially inplanted kinks, parasites...Might be forgetting stuff, ask if you need to.

Favorite biome: Desert/Forest/Cityscape, probably.

Kimmy

Quote from: Warlock on January 10, 2015, 02:27:10 PM
Thought you referenced the Sound Striker archetype at first, if you've missed it could be something to look at. Thundercaller is fine however, and Call Lightning at 8th level should do great for any open area encounters (i.e most of them).

Sound Striker is something I missed, but I prefer Thundercaller.  Also Sound Burst and Call Lightning function underground and indoors - but not underwater. So their really dangerous unless your drowning. But I don't think I took any swimming ranks either.

QuoteIf going a more combat focused route, you could perhaps look at a Warpriest w/Sacred Fist. You've Cleric spells up to 6th, including Divine Favor and other goodies. It's Wis reliant as well as Str and Dex along with the Bard's Cha so you can't start with too high stats. Though Cleric and Paladin do offer their own uses, not to mention Oracles.
Are we operating as a traditional group? Or is more of solo adventures that might intersect one another? Or a couple of small groups - you mentioned pairs being pushed into the portal. That would affect my decision really. Pathfinder classes are all so fun that I can make just anything work - my character needs skills to fit her idea but otherwise, she's flexible. And with gestalt... I'm totally open to filling in the blanks for the party or whatever. I also wanted to know if there was any rules for lust damage - I'd really like to try and build a character designed to seduce & torment a creature into submission instead of direct combat. But I haven't figured out how to do that yet - at least, not with base classes. I know some prestige classes but their a long way off... Anyway, as you say, if I get in we'll have time to fine tune an idea to suit.

QuoteI like the flavor. The Detect is fine and prefer it over the standard Detect Evil because it tries do something more than a general ''He's evil.''-type of thing. Less certain about the Smite it could be very limited at times (which relies on me and my encounter designs). I don't know, dealing lust/nonlethal damage is fine and something more along the lines of the Redeemer archetype's Merciful Smite, allowing you to deal either lust or lethal on most evil enemies, could perhaps work?

If your okay with that, I'll gladly work on it. I didn't want to suggest something overpowered - but it would be nice to choose to smite or seduce with all those bonuses! :P I'd love to play a Paladin that isn't quite the stick in the mud. Perhaps we can could even work out some talent for redeeming evil things and building a harem (Leadership Harem? Or even a Religious based Harem for the Entertainer/His church?) - maybe some spell or class ability. I'd love to play up the lust element & be able to have a talent that says "Save vs The Entertainer's ways" - altering all the evil corrupted souls into pleasurable happy souls (that still might be totally evil, but at least now their intent on sharing their pleasure instead of stealing it from others?) *shrugs* Something like that could have a lot of cheesy lines to shout out when it's used too - like old batman comics, only smexier!

QuoteDo it 1.5x and I'd consider it good. Should also leave a token 1 lust damage, scaling in level seem counter-intuitive.

Easy done! Again, I didn't want to be overpowered, but I thought it might appeal to a kink for you ... And hey, a trait that says you don't scar & heal a little extra each night sounds rather useful!

I'll work on a description. The least I can do is show you some flair... My history is kinda... My posting standard is way way way higher... That's a crappy first draft rush job with extra rush ^^' Plus I enjoy descriptive posting, if you like my description of a character, you'll probably enjoy my posting style.

Now all I have to do is kill all the other Player's... Oh! I'll free the Elliquiy Dicebot & sick it upon people! That would totally ruin lives & up my chances of getting in... It's totally pure evil it is!

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Kimmy on January 10, 2015, 04:40:53 PM
Are we operating as a traditional group? Or is more of solo adventures that might intersect one another? Or a couple of small groups - you mentioned pairs being pushed into the portal. That would affect my decision really. Pathfinder classes are all so fun that I can make just anything work - my character needs skills to fit her idea but otherwise, she's flexible. And with gestalt... I'm totally open to filling in the blanks for the party or whatever. I also wanted to know if there was any rules for lust damage - I'd really like to try and build a character designed to seduce & torment a creature into submission instead of direct combat. But I haven't figured out how to do that yet - at least, not with base classes. I know some prestige classes but their a long way off... Anyway, as you say, if I get in we'll have time to fine tune an idea to suit.

For this if you can find any class that can turn out high levels of Nonleathal damage (Im pretty sure monks and their unarmed strike apply to this) then you can make a Seduce and torment char.

Nonlethal = lust so it goes to show that if you can shell out nonlethal like its going out of style you're going to be more a seducer than a killer :P

Warlock

Traditional Group. My thoughts would be that you are staying relatively together as a party, occasionally doing other stuff. Doing things solo does work, it could become wonky time-wise but should be solvable (either through the magic of handwavium or other means) if you decide to interact for some reason or another after splitting. You'll start as a group, and we could take things from there.

If your okay with that, I'll gladly work on it. I didn't want to suggest something overpowered - but it would be nice to choose to smite or seduce with all those bonuses! :P I'd love to play a Paladin that isn't quite the stick in the mud. Perhaps we can could even work out some talent for redeeming evil things and building a harem (Leadership Harem? Or even a Religious based Harem for the Entertainer/His church?) - maybe some spell or class ability. I'd love to play up the lust element & be able to have a talent that says "Save vs The Entertainer's ways" - altering all the evil corrupted souls into pleasurable happy souls (that still might be totally evil, but at least now their intent on sharing their pleasure instead of stealing it from others?) *shrugs* Something like that could have a lot of cheesy lines to shout out when it's used too - like old batman comics, only smexier!

Not fond of leadership as a feat, I'll handle it through RP means. I considered the possibility of your characters evangelizing and spreading your faith, could be quite fun. Spell-wise, you do know that you have Bard on one side? Mind altering magic should pose no problem, and you can give it a religious flair since they all require verbal components.

Kimmy

Quote from: Warlock on January 10, 2015, 04:59:55 PM
Not fond of leadership as a feat, I'll handle it through RP means. I considered the possibility of your characters evangelizing and spreading your faith, could be quite fun. Spell-wise, you do know that you have Bard on one side? Mind altering magic should pose no problem, and you can give it a religious flair since they all require verbal components.

I liked bard because of the magic they have - a little bit of everything just for fun! If we can RP out evangelizing and converting then that's just fine. And I can definitely add a religious flair to the bardic talents. ^_^ I don't really want minions (I'd have them do useful things like build churches or craft items and run stores for me or something) I'd hate to manage an army of minions every post... I'd drown in them!

I just added in a description to my post above. No time to draw any art - but if you get into the TFing, I might put up a few pieces here and there to keep a current concept of her appearance. Though I'm not a superb artist. But I can manage some pleasant lineart usually.

Oh, here's a good posting sample from me. It's about my normal standard. I also feel weird writing up a character sheet... But once the game starts & I can get a feel for the GM's style, then my characters just flow... So it might help decide whether you'd like me or not. Now all you need to do is decide who you like better than most - you have too many good applications I think... *is definitely worried about the competition* Hopefully she suits, I'd love to have a musical PC to write some songs with - usually their more fun when I have the madness of PC inspired *planning* to base them off :P

Good luck managing it all & have fun! *crosses fingers on every character*

Dracorion

Quote from: Kimmy on January 10, 2015, 04:40:53 PMNow all I have to do is kill all the other Player's... Oh! I'll free the Elliquiy Dicebot & sick it upon people! That would totally ruin lives & up my chances of getting in... It's totally pure evil it is!

The unfortunate thing about dicebot assassins is they're pretty indiscriminate by definition, you're as like to be assassinated yourself as anyone else. The only defense is to cheat probability, but if you can do that why bother killing off the other llayers in the first place?

Besides, I've already offered up 15 goats, 8 innocents, 27 virginities and 19 orgies in sacrifice to the dark gods/Warlock to get into this game.

Lockepick

Just wanted to say that while I've been quiet -- I'm still very much interested in this game! Hoping to make the cut.

MiraMirror

Mmmkay, my application's done now.  The scars are from the wolf, Dog, but I can just edit that in tomorrow, when I'm not so tired. The stuff that matters is there. =P

VonDoom

Congrats on getting finished, Shrroth. Now we only need both of us to be picked.  ;D (Then finally, Marissa will get her sweet revenge ...  >:) Well, if once she gets corrupted.)

O&O

TheLoneHero

Name: Lenna
Class: Fighter 1 // Rogue  1
Traits: Reactionary, Genie blood (human),  Stealthy escape
Flaws: Overprotective, Loner, or Lovesick, depends on who gets picked.
Ability spread: (including Human stat increase to dex) Str (14), Dex (18), Con (10), Int (12), Wis (14), Chr (8)
Equipment: Pathfinder's Kit, Explorers outfit, Kunai

Starting Description:
Descriptive exerpt from CoC
You are a 5 foot 5 inch tall human, with a lithe frame that displays your curves and has hints of muscle underneath. You are currently wearing your explorer's outfit and using your Kunai as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. It has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw the attention of males. Your shoulder-length, sandy blonde hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have girly thighs that blend into the rest of your lithe form, and your substantial butt fills out your clothing nicely. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two big love-pillows, each supporting one 0.7-inch milk-seeping nipple. You could easily fill a big DD-cup bra.

You have a virgin, moist cunt, with a 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Occasional beads of lubricant drip from your virgin pussy.

You have one virgin ass, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Personality: Loner: She tends to try to stay to herself ever since she lost her family and was left out on the streets,

Sneaky: Due to her living on the streets She tends to be a bit more sneaky in trying to get what she needs to survive as that;s what she has had to resort to.

Overprotective: Due to losing her family at a young age she would get protective of those she considers close.

Quiet: This one is close to Loner but she doesn't tend to go out of her way to speak to people or assert herself.

Selfish: Lenna has a bad habit of trying to put herself and her close ones ahead of others and she isn't afraid to stoop low to do it.

Background:  Lenna was born to a family that was pretty ordinary. Throughout her young life she just did what others expected kids of her age to be doing. Although he was always in the background never speaking much.

One day when Lenna was only about 8 her, family had finally saved up enough money to move out of the run down village that they were living in. They had gotten an cart and everything to transfer all of their possessions to the house in the new village. That's when bad luck struck. Bandits attacked the cart, easily overpowering her parents as she hid during the brief skirmish.

When she came out the only thing that was left was her parents' corpses and one weapon still gripped tightly in the hand of her fallen mother. A Kunai. She took the weapon as she continued to travel before she was picked up by some other travelers and dropped off at another village. At that village she remained homeless, stealing what she could to survive. Eventually she got better at stealing and began to get more stuff as well.

One day she was caught for the last time. They were sick of her by that point, having let her off so easily before because they knew she was homeless and didn't talk to others much, so they decided to finally be rid of her and offer her up as sacrifice.

(I will add to my backstory to help fit the others in the group)

Bonds:  I Will discuss them with the group if I get picked

On/off: I'm game for most things, besides, Vore, scat, watersports, mutilation and the like.

Transformations: Anything as long as there is some way to reduce things eventually if they get too out of hand, like the Reducto or the Hummace

Favorite biome: Probably forest.

Hopefully I'm not too late. I'll find a pic and stuff when I get up as it is pretty late right now. And I hope I did the character sheet right and everything ^^'

Edit: I think I fixed it but it's a bit late now, lol

Zaer Darkwail

Well, there is plenty pics for shinobi girls with kunai :). However cannot view your sheet...does it have private mode on?

OyabunKobold

Yup I can verify that its privated :3

So guess Ill get to look at it after work instead of before

Warlock

Since I seem to have trouble with Dropbox not loading my CoC stuff correctly (and thus have no access to neither the IC or OOC thread), I'll stew a bit further upon the selection before I can use my home computer. Should be an hour or so for you to do any last minute changes.

Kimmy

*puts up free Pie & Beer signs in threads on servers two hours away*

@Cackles Manically@

Ahem, I mean, I wish you all lots of luck... Lots of beautifully evil bad luck... Yes... Lots of luck now! Toodles!

VonDoom

Ew, Dropbox. I've been using copy.com since they removed the extra volume I got for a smartphone purchase. >_> If you'd like an invite for some extra volume on that one, send a message my way.

And good luck, everyone!

O&O

Warlock

I'd like to welcome Kimmy, VonDoom and TheOneSharroth onto the stage, and I wish the best of luck to my other applicants in their further endeavors.

OOC
IC

VonDoom

To plunge into the unknown, then, and briefly wonder if, perhaps, the Chosen are the unlucky ones ...  ;D

Congratulations to everyone else who got in! Reserved a character post just now.

O&O

OyabunKobold

Sad i didnt get in but excited for helping those who did if u do this again warlock or run a second group pop me a messag ;De

Warlock

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on January 11, 2015, 08:15:34 AM
Sad i didnt get in but excited for helping those who did if u do this again warlock or run a second group pop me a messag ;De

Always more to explore, and your help have been greatly appreciated.

rikka

Sad but relieved that I did not get be chosen.  Might have placed me a 'bite off more than I can chew' situation.  But I'll definitely follow the adventures and misadventures of the 'chosen ones'!  >:)  Congratulations!

Ons/Offs

Warlock

Quote from: rikka on January 11, 2015, 08:25:07 AM
Sad but relieved that I did not get be chosen.  Might have placed me a 'bite off more than I can chew' situation.  But I'll definitely follow the adventures and misadventures of the 'chosen ones'!  >:)  Congratulations!

Oh, it won't be that bad for the chosen ones. Eh, who am I kidding. xD

Zaer Darkwail

Aw, pity was not picked. But good luck for those who got picked up :).

VonDoom

Quote from: Warlock on January 11, 2015, 08:30:32 AM
Oh, it won't be that bad for the chosen ones. Eh, who am I kidding. xD

Nuckelavee, o Nuckelavee yer big and evil and heinous~

... is it bad that I didn't even need to open the link and just see the preview image for instant recognition? >_>

Edit: And character post made.

O&O

VonDoom

Hmm. Well, reading over Kimmy's character (posting here rather than the OOC so she has a chance to have her character post high up there), I'm not really sure what bond might be appropriate. Nothing really jumps at me, aside from 'didn't know her before' and her past deeds are more likely to put Marissa off at this point.

O&O

Kimmy

Thankies Warlock! Good luck in your next game hunt folks!

And to VonDoom & TheOneSharroth, welcome to the nightmare! Let's have fun together shall we?