Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

Hannah simply stands there, listening and waiting, like always.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I'll take that as a no then," Darian said with a smile. He waved a hand and a portal suddenly appeared, Lena's house visible beyond it. "Take the orb with you, you'll be able to summon us to the gateway using it when the time comes."

Lady Temptress

Hannah nods her head with a smile to them and she takes the orb, then hands it to Jake. " We understand and thank you."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

As they stepped through the portal Lena almost jumped out of her skin.

"Damnit guys," she said with a chuckle. "Warn me next time you're going to do that. Hey Merlin," she said, the man smiling and waving to her."

"Wh...how do you know him?" Jake asked, confused.

"Let's just say we've had a few...meetings before," she said, going to get them some drinks. "Besides, until you slipped into limbo I was still keeping track of you."

Lady Temptress

she nods her head to Lena and she takes a seat, smirking as they hadn't meant to startle Lena. "so, you know our son Merlin there, eh Lena?" she asks with a snicker.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You knew before we did didn't you?" Jake said, raising an eyebrow."

"I had my suspicions," Lena replied with a laugh. "I didn't know for certain until he revealed who he was to you though. Think I may have met an older version of him though, don't remember him looking this young."

Lady Temptress

Hannah sat there listening and she shakes her head with a chuckle under her breath as she listens to them talk.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You guys are gonna need to go to the Himalayas," Lena said having heard what had happened. "So I hope you remembered to pack some seriously cold weather clothing."

Lady Temptress

" I' ve never been there and yeah, I packed us a lot of wintery clothing and coats, goves, hats,etc, just in case."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"There's a monastery in the Himalayas which has been giving off weird temporal readings for years," Lena continued. "But we've never had a reason to risk the ire of the locals by attempting to access it, I guess this time we'll just have to take that risk."

Lady Temptress

" I know all about that. I studied it in college. We can do it. When do we leave?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I think we should eat first," Jake said. "We don't know when we'll next be here or when we'll get to eat again so we should fill ourselves up while we have a chance."

Lady Temptress

" Good idea. We can eat and sleep a bit. Then we leave. I can make dinner for everyone, if its ok with Lena."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"That's fine," Lena replied. "I'll lend you a hand though, I know where everything in this house is better than you do currently."

Lady Temptress

" Jake, go rest. Then I will. Then we leave and ok Lena. " she chuckles and Hannah starts to clear the table to help woth the clean up.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"And Merlin, I have a map of the Himilayas in oe the drawers in the living room," Lena said. "Don't ask why. See if you can figure out the easiest way to that monastery, we need to do it without drawing attention to ourselves."

Lady Temptress

Hannah just listens to their talk and she helps Lena with the dish washing.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Are you alright?" Lena asked as they were washing the dishes. "I'm used to this kind of madness but I can't begin to imagine how you're handling it all."

Lady Temptress

Hannah blinks at Lena and she chuckles with a shake of her head as they finished cleaning up and they sat back down at the table while the men rested for awhile. " Its all so confusing, intriguing and exciting all at the same time.  I think, I'm pregnant with Merlin. How can that be? When he is here in the house? It blows my mind. But I love the mystery of it all, "
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You should be proud of him," Lena said. "This version of him is still quite young, but the one I met before was a hero. Seems he's spent most of his life facing the hunters, probably why they picked him to protect the orb from them."

Lady Temptress

" I suppose I am proud of him, even though, I don't even know my own kid that hasn't been born, but he is alive."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Sadly I haven't met any future kids of mine yet," she continued. "Well, unless I've had visitors who haven't been honest with me anyway," she said, laughing.

Lady Temptress

" Don't fret Lena dear, I'm sure its just a matter of time before you do, meet some of them."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I can live without meeting kids of mine," she replied with a laugh. "The danger is that you ask about the future and then set about trying to alter the future which isn't necessarily a great idea. It's the oold 'butterfly effect' problem."

playbothsides

Sorry to interrupt, but I am waiting for my approval and looking for something to do. I just read your whole story and I like it alot. Are you open to joiners?