News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Mafia War roleplay anyone?

Started by BentNotBroken, September 30, 2008, 10:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowheart

Hmmmm .. tempting.  Daughter of one of the Conterno family-members? 

Thinking 16-18, depending on how squicky below 18 is to others interested.  Am leaning toward an "innocent" character who maybe is learning a little more of the ways of the Family than she lets on?

Revolverman

DB, I do think its bad form to do that.

BentNotBroken

I dont know? I dont think so at least? Ask one of the mods :)

BentNotBroken

Also, y'all...I need a man to play the Son and Underboss of "Don" Sal Conterno.  This character would be the opposite lead of my character (the "Don" Esposito's only daughter/only child)

As far as these two characters...I see them maybe being introduced through some sort of ....revenge scenario on the part of the Conterno family. Or a power play sitatuion. Where maybe she is kidnapped, held for ransom or for other reasons. Or maybe he plans on seducing her to ruin her innocence so they will be forced to marry, so the Conterno's could gain equal power or more.

We can discuss the specifics later, But i just need to make sure someone is willing to play him. I see him as being dominant, aggressive even at times. Very controlling. Arrogant. Strong. Ruggedly Handsom with the ability to charm a woman out of her panties if he chooses, or take them against their will if necessary.

Anyway, keep the characters coming people! :)

mdazfrench

Quote from: BentNotBroken on October 01, 2008, 10:25:34 PM
Also, y'all...I need a man to play the Son and Underboss of "Don" Sal Conterno.  This character would be the opposite lead of my character (the "Don" Esposito's only daughter/only child)

As far as these two characters...I see them maybe being introduced through some sort of ....revenge scenario on the part of the Conterno family. Or a power play sitatuion. Where maybe she is kidnapped, held for ransom or for other reasons. Or maybe he plans on seducing her to ruin her innocence so they will be forced to marry, so the Conterno's could gain equal power or more.

We can discuss the specifics later, But i just need to make sure someone is willing to play him. I see him as being dominant, aggressive even at times. Very controlling. Arrogant. Strong. Ruggedly Handsom with the ability to charm a woman out of her panties if he chooses, or take them against their will if necessary.

Just remember that there's a psychotic bodyguard (me) watching her back that has no problems with kneecaps or castrations :) . . .(joking . . . kinda :) )

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

Silver

Here's a question..

What if there was just a random girl who was at the wrong place at the wrong time.. A girl who would be taken in and begin to learn the tricks of the trade from someone..

Is that a bad idea.. just wondering here..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Aiden

Quote from: Silver on October 01, 2008, 10:58:30 PM
Here's a question..

What if there was just a random girl who was at the wrong place at the wrong time.. A girl who would be taken in and begin to learn the tricks of the trade from someone..

Is that a bad idea.. just wondering here..

That would fall into my character's Domain...the club is a sanctuary for all members of each respective family or any new players who want to join in on the action.

For the club I am looking for a players who want to be more causal in the story or "one-shot" scenes/roles, and if they like it they can stay in the story.

Silver

Quote from: Aiden on October 01, 2008, 11:23:17 PM
That would fall into my character's Domain...the club is a sanctuary for all members of each respective family or any new players who want to join in on the action.

For the club I am looking for a players who want to be more causal in the story or "one-shot" scenes/roles, and if they like it they can stay in the story.

Oh I wish to be in the story i am just wondering how that idea I had would be taken.. as a good or a bad thing..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

BentNotBroken

Aiden would your character be interested in maybe Hiring silver's character to work at the club? Perhaps her character would end up meeting one of the mafiosi and end up playing a greater role?

Paradox

If there would be an actual GM involved to help guide things along, I'd be interested.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Aiden

Quote from: Paradox on October 02, 2008, 09:04:39 AM
If there would be an actual GM involved to help guide things along, I'd be interested.

@ Para-I Think Bent was saying someone had shown interest and being a GM, but you would have to get the info from her. I have just been talking with her about the story and setting.

@Silver- Your idea is a good thing, The more people;e the better and Like BNB says your role will increase depending on how intrested/active you are in this game. Since the RP will be player driven.

Scott

Quote from: BentNotBroken on October 01, 2008, 10:25:34 PM

If you havn't filled this spot then sure, count me in. Or any other male characters you need

BentNotBroken

Sure Scott! You can play Don Conterno's son/underboss. I'll PM you and we can talk more about our two characters! :)

Destiny Ascension

Oh awesome, Mafia Movies= my favorite type of movies.

Any room for Conterno's daughter or something?

....*cough*...cops *cough*
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

BentNotBroken

Hey Destiny :)

Well, Centerno wasn't going to have any daughters. But, if you wanted to be the wife, mistress or girlfriend of one of the capo's or soldiers that would work :)

Or also, Aiden's character, the club owner, needs some girls to work at the club. They will play smaller roles at first, but could grow into bigger roles.

BentNotBroken

Hey Y'all there is a new OOC thread for the game! From now on post all comments and questions there!!! Here's the link!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21839.msg848223#msg848223

Destiny Ascension

Oh poo, no cops to spice everything up?

Well..being a stripper can't hurt I guess..or ...waitress...whatever type of club it is. XD
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."

mdazfrench

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on October 03, 2008, 12:06:05 AM
Oh poo, no cops to spice everything up?

Well..being a stripper can't hurt I guess..or ...waitress...whatever type of club it is. XD

Part of what I'm seeing as the appeal of the game here is the fact that we'd be seeing the inner works of the mob families, their interactions with each other.  A cop wouldn't have that shot, unless he/she was working undercover.  If that were the case, they'd have about as much chance living through the series as Carlo Rizzi had of living through The Godfather :)

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

Destiny Ascension

Quote from: mdazfrench on October 03, 2008, 12:48:13 AM
Part of what I'm seeing as the appeal of the game here is the fact that we'd be seeing the inner works of the mob families, their interactions with each other.  A cop wouldn't have that shot, unless he/she was working undercover.  If that were the case, they'd have about as much chance living through the series as Carlo Rizzi had of living through The Godfather :)

I didn't mean like, making a huge thing out of it, I just thought it'd be cool to have a nice female cop hanging around, possibly on the take for one of the families or both... :P

mdazfrench

And I didn't mean to be snappy.  Just wanted to point out such a character, in regular fiction, has a rather short lifespan :).  Still, it'd be nice to have a police presence in the game.

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

Seereous

If there any more openings I would like to play.

I'll PM story idea.

Aiden

Still looking for a few more people, here is the link to the OOC Thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21839.0

And here is the link to the Bio page

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21838.0

Game has not started yet! Waiting on a few more who want to dive into the mob life.

On that note if you want to be a "club" girl Pm me and we can work something out.  ;)

Aiden

Bump we need the next don, so we can get this started...

BentNotBroken

We definately need a don for the other family!

playfullchick76

I have a possible role idea. its not one that was suggested, but, its one that ive played in old yahoo ones.

I could have been a young backpacker travelling through the chosen city, whatver it may be. Maybe i witnessed something i shouldnt have, maybe one of the members of one of the families saw me and decided to kidnap me.

either to have me around, or keep me from telling anyone what i saw, i was taken to one of the families main houses, and made to become their perfect dutch or french maid. Made to learn either language, given an appropriate name, and told that my family would be harmed if i ever tried to get help or escape, i would co operate and obey them. I would soon be trusted and even gain leverage of sorts.

Its not what was suggested, i know, its just an idea. if it doesnt work, tell me