Anyone want to rp?

Started by BlueRaptor90, March 03, 2013, 05:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRaptor90

Hey, i'm sort of new here and just got approved and was wondering if anyone would want to do an rp with me?
I'm very experienced with role playing and open to some ideas

Blythe

Just making sure: you did intentionally post here in the Non-Adult section, so you're looking for a PG-13 roleplay or cleaner? If so, what types of genres or roleplays are your favorite? Maybe we have something in common.

BlueRaptor90

More of medieval roles plays and supernatural ones

Blythe

I'll have to pass right now, as I'm working out the details of another RP that uses those themes, and I don't want to spread myself thin. If it does not work out, I'll return to post here. I hope very much that you find a good RP. Have a great day!

BlueRaptor90

kajirakate

I am interested in a medieval roleplay, any scene, obviously clean as I am member yet.

I will play any female role or roles, maiden, maid, tavern wench, stall holder in market, to name but a few possibilities.

kk
kk

BlueRaptor90

Cool, i'll play as a knight that works for a tyrant king in a kingdom that is in war, who also has a deep dark terrifying secret, that the king uses against him, do you have any other suggestions or ideas you want to add in the rp?

kajirakate

No other suggestions, how should we proceed?
kk

kajirakate

A short stout girl approaches you, she is wearing a simple shift dress made of a material much more expensive than she could ever afford.   But you recognise her as hilda, the maid to the Princess Elena, daughter of the King.

"Excuse me, Sir Knight, my Lady has told me to summon you to her presence immediately in the Royal chambers" she says as she turns and heads off in the direction she appeared from.
kk

BlueRaptor90

Good start, but we should take the rp to the Non adult role play forum, i'll make the thread, it will be called, The Kingdom of Shadows