News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

Very much.

Would you like me if I asked you to keep me

Autumn52

Yes

Would you like me if I made you earn your keep
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

derek

Yes ;D

Would you like me if I bartered with you on earning my keep

Autumn52

probably not. I don't like to barter.

Would you like me if I laid down the law
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Anesa

I would, but I would like you better if you "laid down beside me".  ;)

invited you to my place for a "sleep-over" and we sat up all night just having some "girlie talk" about everything under the sun?

Mordred

Hmm, I suppose. I'd prefer if you don't want to paint my nails or do my hair, though. I'll give it it a shot with yours though, as long as you don't expect any miracles. Mind if I play a bit of metal during the girlie talk? Nooo, please, no Bon Jovi!

.. if I kept wanting to sway off the girlie topics by talking about action films and the universe and loony tunes and being a vampire and sci-fi and all the trouble I've been in and trippy music and.. yep.. goes on and on and on and on..?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Yes cause I like all that stuff too

what if I wanted to role play doctor/nurse, would you like me then?

Mordred

As luck would have it, I always have a stethoscope handy.. amongst other items. Yes, please come this way, nurse.

.. if my toys.. err.. instruments.. were all quite cold?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

sorry I don't do cold  Could you warm them up for me doctor?

Would you like me if I had a fancy for dressing up in little outfits

Mordred

The smaller, the better. Yes, you have my utmost approval.

.. if such tiny outfits had a chain effect that through pulse and tightly bound fabrics and ripples in the air.. caused me to get a bit over the top in being a vampire on you?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

I encourage your to go all vampire on me so yes

If I ask you lots of questions, of a personal nature, would you still like me? *giggles*

OrchidofDarkness

Would you like me if I.....walked around in a maids outfit?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Quote from: Xandi on February 26, 2012, 01:15:40 PM
If I ask you lots of questions, of a personal nature, would you still like me? *giggles*

How could I possibly say no? Although the way you're dressed.. my answers might come out as complete gibberish. :P

Quote from: OrchidofDarkness on February 26, 2012, 01:36:52 PM
Would you like me if I.....walked around in a maids outfit?

Yes.. and knowing my lechours mind, I would likely find 'high' places for you to stretch to.. Not to clean! Just.. because. :P

*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Yes. I would like you even if you didn't leave a question. You being you makes me like you just fine *winks*

If I teased you and poking you loads, all in the name of fun?

Mordred

Ohhhh, me likes to be poked in many ways.. and teased.. and.. well.. all sorts.. Yep, I'd like you.

.. if I playfully growled at all the pokes and teases.. not seriously.. but.. my growl can chill the blood if I don't watch it.. would you, huh?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh, I don't think I'd mind my blood reacting in any kind of way to the sounds you make! Yup, definitely would still like you.

...if I broke your vacuum cleaner while I was trying to be helpful and clean up some of the mess left behind by your smurfy friends?

Mordred

I would.. however I'm no longer on speaking terms with the smurfs. Beat them bad in poker and they still haven't paid up. I was promised Smurfette and.. she has yet to show up on my doorstep. Not that I have a thing for little blue things.. but.. with a little shadow magic and after watching 'Weird Science'.. maybe I do have a thing for juicy slightly larger blue things. Besides.. I've heard she likes danger.

Ok. back to the subject..

.. if I replaced your floor with a super resilient form of indestructible blue jello? I promise it feels gooooood when you are barefoot.. plus it does have it's other uses..? *nods*
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

.. if I replaced your floor with a super resilient form of indestructible blue jello? I promise it feels gooooood when you are barefoot.. plus it does have it's other uses..? *nods*

Yes not only does it feel good its bouncy to.

Would you like if I blacked out all your windows and painted purple orchids on them as well?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Breathless Intent

Hm...I would try not to get too grumpy at you. I do happen to enjoy pictures of lovely Orchids, and the blinds are always down anyway - so what the heck, yeah I'd like you! :)

...if I kept you up all night talking on the phone blabbing about nothing important?

crismonrose

Yes, cause sometimes the best conversations are the ones that are not that important

....pampered you all night but, would want it in return the next day

Breathless Intent

Of course! How could I not love someone who pampered me all night? And it would only be fair to return the favor the next day. 

...if my version of pampering included lots of nail polish, sappy movies, and giggling?

Mordred

Hmm.. I'd still like you.. but.. would begrudgingly go along with the rest. I'd make you pay, that's for sure. I'll give you giggles, alright.

.. if I installed a laserium in your house and subjected you to endless psychedelic music and lasers?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I would probably throw up or freak out....If you are willing to put up with that kind of a response then I might be convinced to like you. Maybe...

...if I painted the interior of your sleeping chambers a bubblegum pink, complete with bedazzled rhinestones and a few plush Hello Kitty dolls?

Mordred

Ohhhh.. pushing it there, aren't you now? Can I plead the 5th on this? Or.. sign some sorta disclaimer or something? *mumbles his answer in an incoherent manner* Sorry..that's the best your gonna get.

.. if I proved, in my response, all this talk of madness is no exaggeration.. as I abduct you and take you to my original lair? Not one of my old castles.. nooooo.. a cave.. for those earlier times when I was learning my first ropes?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

the thought of ropes and you sounds nice so I say yes.

Would you like me if I already had been to your lair and been nosy?