News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

CLOSED (Plot Removed)

Started by Wicked Emi, April 01, 2017, 02:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

Garden
Bedroom

With private half bath
Bathing

Character Sheet

[float=right][img height=400 padding=5]Your image here (RL pictures)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] Mentor (22-25) Mentored (18-21)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Mentor/Mentored:[/b]
[b]Detailed Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Sexual ons:[/b] (top 5)
[b]Sexual offs:[/b] (top 5)
[url=] Player's O/O's [/url]
[spoiler=Additional Photos][/spoiler]

Lord Zanicus

Wicked Emi

yuki92

I'm interested to be mentored... *peeking from behind the wall*

Wicked Emi

Quote from: yuki92 on April 01, 2017, 07:12:41 AM
I'm interested to be mentored... *peeking from behind the wall*
We are in that game rp together ^.^
Happy to have you :D

Quote from: Lord Zanicus on April 01, 2017, 02:41:53 AM
Interested!
Which role would you be interested in?

yuki92

Quote from: Wicked Emi on April 01, 2017, 07:19:27 AM
We are in that game rp together ^.^
Happy to have you :D

yeah, that's right. that game feels awesome, and i hope this game can be awesome too ;)

Lord Zanicus

I'll be interested in being a mentor to a female student please.

MagicalPen

I too wouldn't mind being a Mentor to a Female student, or a Teacher if required.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Lord Zanicus on April 01, 2017, 09:39:03 AM
I'll be interested in being a mentor to a female student please.
Quote from: MagicalPen on April 01, 2017, 09:52:07 AM
I too wouldn't mind being a Mentor to a Female student, or a Teacher if required.
I shall put you both down as one! ^.^

Side note:
I will be going on order, the actual pairing off will be after sheets are made.

Since this has enough attraction, I will be editing the title to open and seeking players :D

Wicked Emi

Haibane

Mmm, this sounds fun.

I would love to play a mentored freshman. I've been really interested in forced gay relationships recently so an ideal mentor would be a bi- or gay male to my straight male. If some of the punishments involved forced cross dressing and feminization, even better!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Haibane on April 01, 2017, 09:23:01 PM
Mmm, this sounds fun.

I would love to play a mentored freshman. I've been really interested in forced gay relationships recently so an ideal mentor would be a bi- or gay male to my straight male. If some of the punishments involved forced cross dressing and feminization, even better!
Now we just need to find your mentor :D
I shall put you down madam ^.^

Wicked Emi

Made small change to character sheet. Please make sure you have new edition.

Wicked Emi

Name: Adelyn Spurling
Mentor/Mentored: Mentored
Detailed Appearance: Adelyn is on the shorter side, standing at only 5'5'' with a dainty body putting her at 107 pounds. Her smaller B cup breasts makes her slightly smaller on the top part, but her rounder hips and somewhat muscular thighs and calves make her body almost an hour glass shape. While she is small and looks a little on the weaker side, she is actually quiet fit from swimming and has a bit of 'swimmers muscles' toning her stomach and legs.
Personality: Adelyn is more tomboy than girly girl, however, she does know she is an attractive girl and does enjoy flaunting the 'curves' she does have. Make no mistake though, skirt, dress, or pants, if you wanna wrestle; she will take you on! Adelyn is feisty and temperamental, her temper is like a flare; hot and quick. When not angry, she likes to joke around and mess with people. She has a teasing personality, both sexually and normally. She loves playing a good prank, especially on someone she is close with. Most get along with Adelyn, however, if you don't like her...you hate her. She has a personality you either enjoy or you hate. Especially since she is not the type to hold back her thoughts and can be called 'bitchy'.
Bio: Adelyn grew up in a rather poor family with two older brothers and her own twin, also male; making her the only female child between her parents. Even though her father was a good worker, and if they had less kids....well he would be well off, her mother didn't work as she stayed home to take care of the children. Knowing there was no way that her parents could send her to college, she started to work hard on her own. Spending almost all of her time on school, Adelyn never had a large social life. Yet somehow she is not a virgin and has gone to a few parties. Usually with her twin who is nothing like her and actually dropped out of high school and works at a pub.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual ons: Light bondage, markings (light bruises, hickeys), exhibitionist, dirty talk (being talked to), and hair pulling
Sexual offs: Scat, urine, any type of burning (candles, rope burn), orgasm control, pain of any kind (harsh slapping against face, choking)
Player's O/O's
Additional Photos

XX

yuki92

Lord Zanicus

Name: Ethan Vaughn
Mentor/Mentored: Mentor
Detailed Appearance: Ethan stands at six feet flat with an athletic build and weighing at 180 pound. With fencing as his choice of sport and formula-one racing for hobby, Ethan have high stamina and can be very fast on his feet. He also earned a couple of stab wounds — one on his left shoulder, another on his right chest just under the collar bone and a scar over his left kidney — in his early years and from a reckless attempt at dueling without wearing any armour.
Personality: Serious, outspoken, resourceful and action-oriented. A risk-taker who live in the moment. Interested in and talented at extreme sports. Quick decision-making, calm and creative. His confident demeanor may come across as arrogance to others.
Bio: Ethan grew up under the care of his wealthy grandfather and caretakers, in a mansion where he was groomed into a gentleman. Despite of the strict upbringing however, the boy did occasionally pursue after his own drive and dreams. Not entirely restricted by the law of the House. Fortunately, the company of nobles he hang around with weren't into drugs, so the only obsessive influence he got himself into was with wine and women. His love for something thrilling then led him to invest and manage his own racing company, a gift from his grandfather for his eighteenth birthday where he occasionally become a driver/racer for.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Sexual ons: Oral, doggystyle, secret (in locker, beside someone sleeping, etc.), squirmer and feisty victim.
Sexual offs: Scat, urine, rimming, mutilation and vomiting.
Player's O/O's
Additional Photos — None

Gateman

Quote from: Haibane on April 01, 2017, 09:23:01 PM
Mmm, this sounds fun.

I'm calling dibs on you o.o

Relikai

Placing interest for a female mentored  :-)

Wicked Emi

Haibane

Gateman, please tell me more!  8-)

EDIT: Gateman and I have exchanged PMs and I think this will work out nicely.

Wicked Emi

Name: Steven Kelevra
Mentor/Mentored: Staff/Mentor Professor of History
Detailed Appearance: Steven stands at 5'11" with a medium sized build of 185 pounds. He has a broad chest and back on top of a carefully sculpted body. While he isn't a mountain of a man he has hard lean muscles made for the purpose of turning a few heads as well as making a few mouths water. He has a cross shaped burn on his left shoulder. Keeping fit he uses his love of the outdoors as well as basketball and football to stay in shape but hiking is by far his favorite past time.
Personality: Steven has a a wall of sorts to distance himself from most people. At first glance he is a serious no nonsense sort of person. But this is just a default setting for his students to see as he watches them. If someone manages to gt closer to him they see the creative softer side of him. That is however usually only after they've met the abrasive taciturn version of himself several times over. He values respect and courtesy and speaks with authority, should anyone show disrespect within his presence he will make sure to correct their mistakes. Sometimes forcibly. He is able to command respect without raising his voice.
Bio: Steven is an alumni of the University and comes from a wealthy family of industrialists. He grew up rich but was reminded day after day, week after week that hard work is what brought the family fortune into fruition. Thus from a young age respect, manners and the value of hard work was hammered into him. He was taught to bear his family name proudly and to be the best in anything he chose to throw himself into since he was a Kelevra. In order to make his parents proud and to gain the admiration of his siblings he had done his best to excel in both sports and his studies. However it was never enough. Never was it good enough for his father head of the Kelevera family. Finally he decided to join the hardest University with the strictest of standards. And there he would find that he didn't need his fathers approval and slowly his mentor broke his childish despite for his family's approval. And when he became a mentor himself he did his best to pass on the values of respect, courtesy, and hardworking...and to use his lovely charges as often as possible if he were to be honest. Now that he graduated he is the Professor of History where he teaches the same values and the occasional....intimate sessions with his students.
Sexual Orientation: Hetero-Sexual
Sexual ons: Giving/receiving Oral, light bondage, Power play, Teasing, dirty talk
Sexual offs: No bathroom stuff, no gore, no harm
Player's O/O's
Additional Photos

PLAYED BY ~ El Maligno

Wicked Emi

Before I forget, and I will add this in the top...

If you are a scholarship kid, you will be subjected to new drugs that need to be tested on humans as a last trial before available to public.
If a regular student, you have a choice to partake or not. Freely up to you.

This will be put in the extreme section as mentor's can punish their mentored in ANY WAY! That being said. This will be up to the mentor and mentored and both must agree to whatever the punishment is BEFORE the punishment is done. Which is why your kinks are important!
You do not have to do any extreme stuff. 

Wicked Emi

Name: Konayama Miyuki 'Milky'
Detailed Appearance: Standing at 5ft/154cm and weighing at mere 85lbs/38kg, Miyuki's body is a reflection of the Japanese side of some Asian-American mixes with her shorter height and curvier body. Her often curly hair reaches down to her upper back, and Miyuki often went out with a mixture of hairstyles fitting the occasion. Her chest is slightly modest with a pair of Bs, but her hips are something which made her aware of the many stares coming her way during swimming and gym classes. While her body isn't known to possess obvious muscles, Miyuki hours at the gym did tone her abs and body to maintain a slim and healthy figure even if she remained a borderline underweight.

Personality: Confident, flirtatious, and charming would be what Miyuki's friends would describe her. She has no qualms in walking around nearly bare, even shopping around for garments which would be considered erotic by those about her age. While she enjoys the casual flirting, and occasional fling, Milky hardly gets into bed with anyone except if she was thoroughly impressed. More often than not, she would be found around hot, young men, twirling her hair while talking to them, getting to know them better for her own... purposes.

Bio: Konayama Miyuki, or 'Milky' for an easier pronunciation, hailed from Nara, Japan, where her family ran their own farms, exporting fruits and tea for three generations. Despite her parents wanting her to marry a business associate and live the life of a housewife, Milky's defiance would cause many quarrels between parents and child. Even more infuriating was the fact that Milky signed up for a talent agency at the age of seventeen after being scouted during a casual photoshoot, pictures of her being displayed on magazines managing to turn off her prospective husbands due to the lifestyle she sought being seen as 'exhibitionist'.

The straw that broke the camel's back came when she was spotted leaving a celebrity's apartment after a rumored night of partying, leading to a mini-uproar among her small group followers who were attracted to her work. As a form of punishment, connections were used to have her contract terminated, Milky forced to return to her family after completing her latest grade of education. Seeing their unrepentant child, they decide to enroll her into one of the more... 'unique'... universities.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual ons: Rough, Sixty-Nine, Secret, Fingering, Pool Sex.
Sexual offs: Toilet-Stuff, Scat, Excessive Pain, Gore, Mutilation.
Player's O/O's
Additional Photos

Played by ~ Relikai

yuki92

Name: Hikari Hayabusa
Detailed Appearance: Standing at 5′ 4″ and weighing at 47kg/103lbs. Hikari has always cut her hair short and dyed it gold, to show her rebellious side. She was mistaken as a boy most of her life, but it didn't matter, because she lived more as a boy than as a girl. Her body is in exceptional shape. She works out often, and she’s ended up with a lean, strong, and toned form. She is strong, but not bulky, and rather womanly in shape. Her breasts are C cups that are usually hidden well beneath her clothes. Her left ear is pierced. She usually wears a hoodie and red running shoes.

Personality: Hikari has a rash and wild nature from a life spent on the street. She would, and does say anything on her mind without minding her mental filter. What the other people around her might think doesn’t matter. She is easily seen as a bad egg from a distance, a real bad girl. But behind all of that, she is loyal, and would do anything to protect those who are precious to her. She can be truly nice to anyone who has penetrated her outer layer of bad girliness. She has a more boyish personality than a girlish one, and she can act and talk like a man most of time, hiding the vulnerable girly side of her.

Bio: Hikari was the only daughter of Hayabusa Yoshiro, the owner of Hayabusa Holding Company, one of the biggest and the most successful companies in Japan. She was born and raised in the best environment available. She would get anything she wanted, whatever it was. She was a genius and could learn anything easily if she showed her effort, she was also a natural athlete. But, her life was changed when her mother died, she was 13. Her father became distant afterward, and kept drowning himself in his work. Hikari was left alone, without anyone really caring for her, so she developed a rebellious side.

She left home and lived on the street with her newfound family, a yankii gang. With her natural talents in fighting and charm, Hikari slowly raised in the ranks and became renowned in the area. While she enjoyed this life, her father came back to her suddenly and asked her to come back home. She refused at first. But over the time, he became persistent, apologizing, and asking her to come back to the family. She found herself touched by his persistence, and it won her over slowly. Eventually, she decided to come back.

But fate played with her life once again when her father suddenly died of heart attack before she could even walk in the door, leaving her as the sole heir of the grand company. She was really regretting her decision to not come home sooner. And furthermore, the right-hand man of her father was trying to take over the company. The company was split into two, the Loyalist that wanted Hikari to have control, and the other side who wanted her removed. So both of them agreed that Hikari needed to prove herself by enrolling in the same place as her father, the famous Medlock University, if she was able to graduate from there, then she could be the owner of the company, if not, then she would need to say goodbye to her family legacy. So, to protect her family legacy and for her father, she hesitantly went out and attended the university.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
Sexual ons: interracial, light bondage, doggystyle, ageplay, forced.
Sexual offs: Scat, urine, gore,
Player's O/O's
Additional Photos

yuki92

i didn't expect to see Miyuki here, but it's awesome...  yay