Eren to my Levi

Started by warriorsarecats, July 24, 2014, 02:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warriorsarecats

Quite literally.
I'm writing a fanfiction for the two of them, and I need practice with how some of the scenes (especially the explicit ones) should play out. No, I'm not going to steal your ideas, and no, I'm not going to take what you write and publish it under a different name. What I want to do is get a better feel for how I should work out certain things, especially since the fanfiction is from mostly written Levi's point of view.
So if you want to be Levi's Eren, then let me know.
This is a modern AU, meaning right now. Cell phones, computers, PS4 and Xbox One. Mostly likely going to take place in the city to start out.
If you would like to work out a plot to keep things going, then that's perfectly alright by me. If you want just straight out smut, well, that's what I came here for to begin with. However, I would really enjoy to work up a plot with you if you'd like.
Ultimately, all I need is a good Eren. If you're feeling up to it, send me a PM and we can discuss where to go from there =)
Check my Ons and Offs if you're curious to what I'm into. If you are familiar with Levi and Eren's average relationship, then you should know exactly what you're signing up for xD
--Kaylee =)

TheyDontKnowIBurn

I would LOVE to do this. It sounds like a blast.
All art used in my sig and avatar are drawn by me.

"I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah"