Sailor Moon [Recruitment] - [Discontinued]

Started by TheBlackThrone, July 19, 2015, 08:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

TBT - Could I have had Koka's last post have been a battle inside her mind? It would explain the sudden difference in appearance and such and still be valid with the creature having attacked her psychically.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Crash on October 20, 2015, 02:29:44 PM
TBT - Could I have had Koka's last post have been a battle inside her mind? It would explain the sudden difference in appearance and such and still be valid with the creature having attacked her psychically.

You don't need to explain the sudden change in appearance. We don't need to look back. We're only moving forward. Just write her as though she had been there the whole time.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Crash

Crash

I have everything but background...you know, the most important part,  :-\

TheBlackThrone

No hurry lol. You still have to go through review so don't stress.
The gates are open

Crash

I just generally don't like to let these things sit around is all.

TheBlackThrone

It's that time again folks. Sailor Moon is seeking out 2 dedicated, willing to interact and character develop with others, players for the roles:

Terra Knight

and

Pluto Knight

If you post interest, be sure to also set down your reservation. Just because one person says they're interested in a role, it doesn't mean they'll get it. If I have six people interested in either of these roles, then I will review all six profiles and pick the best one. More than likely though, if there's not that much interest, I'm going to take whatever CS comes and lock the game back up.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Update.

We got one reservation for Terra Knight.

Pluto Knight is still open for claim.
The gates are open

Flower

I do believe Pluto Knight and now Sailor Uranus is still open if anyone is interested.  ;D

snapdragon

Quote from: Flower on November 27, 2015, 06:16:06 AM
I do believe Pluto Knight and now Sailor Uranus is still open if anyone is interested.  ;D

Is Uranus open?

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

snapdragon

I would be interested in reserving Sailor Uranus then!

Lady Sakura

Quote from: snapdragon on November 29, 2015, 01:00:23 AM

Yay, you just made Neptune very happy.

Timeless

Quote from: snapdragon on November 29, 2015, 01:00:23 AM

Awesome! Just go ahead and make your sheet, then send it to TheBlackThrone when you're done! <3

Flower

Hopefully someone will snag Pluto. We're super nice (I think) and reasonably paced!

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

snapdragon

I should be done with Uranus by this weekend. Work got crazy for a bit (like, 80 miles of driving each way crazy!)

Flower

I do believe that positions are still opened, mainly Pluto. The game has not progressed far so don't worry about that.

Flower

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Flower

Just putting it out there some roles are open, including Knight Pluto. I do believe some other roles will be opening up soon as well. Not sure which ones though.  ::)

TheBlackThrone

Hey everybody,

It's that time again. As the game is about to transition over to Chapter Two, the GMs are doing some spring cleaning of those players who have dropped out of the game during Chapter One. Below you will find the open roles that need some filling.

Sailors

Mercury - Reserved

Saturn - Open

*Uranus - Open (This role has a special possible relationship waiting. The writer of Sailor Neptune would like to have a mate for her character so if you want Sailor Uranus and you're interested in that idea, let us know. You can also take this role without having the relationship. Sailor Uranus can be hetero if you want her to be.)

Knights

Venus - pending activity response (But I want to see if there is interest in this role in the case that it does open up).

Neptune - Open (A similar story like the Sailor Uranus + Sailor Neptune relationship. If interested in a Knight Neptune + Knight Uranus plot, let us know. If not, Knight Neptune IS allowed to be hetero if you want him to be. The plot is just there for interest sake.)

Pluto - Open

This game has a group of dedicated and friendly writers. It has been ongoing since July of last year and will continue to roll on. So if you like long-lasting games with good-quality writers, then this is the game for you!
The gates are open

Vampricprincessty

Oh wow I didn't know this was open. I'm going to make a character sheet for Mercury.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Vampricprincessty on January 18, 2016, 04:48:45 PM
Oh wow I didn't know this was open. I'm going to make a character sheet for Mercury.

Reserving!
The gates are open