Assassins Among Us Rules/Roles/OOC

Started by persephone325, April 15, 2013, 04:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yugi006

I have a question given the possibility that it could happen although the chances are very slim what would happen if the only assassin left in the game is the leader without anybody figuring out who that person is yet?

Josietta

Do you mean if the only person left standing was the Assassins leader?

I guess that would mean they won.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

yugi006

That is what I was thinking but the rules are a little unclear about that.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on April 20, 2013, 02:28:34 PM
I have a question given the possibility that it could happen although the chances are very slim what would happen if the only assassin left in the game is the leader without anybody figuring out who that person is yet?

Are you saying that everyone EXCEPT the Leader is voted out or killed off?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Just the only assassin left standing amongst the assassin group. Since you said the assassin leader assigns who performs the hit to either the marksman or regular hitman.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on April 21, 2013, 12:52:56 PM
Just the only assassin left standing amongst the assassin group. Since you said the assassin leader assigns who performs the hit to either the marksman or regular hitman.

Oh, OK. If that happens, then the Leader would have to decide who to kill and it would just be a regular hit. They would assume the role of a regular assassin and carry out the hit, but if they're ever voted out they would be revealed as the Leader.

Is that what you're asking?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Yes thank you Persephone. It's unlikely that it will happen but just wanted to make sure in case that happens. Don't even know why I'm thinking about this.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on April 21, 2013, 01:49:32 PM
Yes thank you Persephone. It's unlikely that it will happen but just wanted to make sure in case that happens. Don't even know why I'm thinking about this.

No problem. :-) It would be interesting if that does happen, though. Haha.
I don't know.

persephone325

Now I know how GMs feel when they know who is who and people are messaging others. lol
I don't know.

yugi006

I'm can only imagine the fun they are having. Lol.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on April 21, 2013, 11:34:47 PM
I'm can only imagine the fun they are having. Lol.

lol Yeah. It really is interesting. I have to resist the urge to tell people who they're talking to. I must remain quiet!! lol
I don't know.

yugi006

Well you are doing a great job so far.

persephone325

;D Well thank you! I hope next time I get more interest. There will be some improvements as well.
I don't know.

yugi006

Well I definitely try and get some more people to join next time. I look forward to the improvements. This current should have had a little bit more people as the game could possibly end after this round.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on April 21, 2013, 11:58:07 PM
Well I definitely try and get some more people to join next time. I look forward to the improvements. This current should have had a little bit more people as the game could possibly end after this round.

I agree. Not many people were interested though. I think it might have been because I'm not really an "established" GM in this forum. But I do know that a few people who messaged me said they were a bit too busy to participate.
I don't know.

yugi006

Well I definitely try and get more people for you for the next one. Even though you aren't as experienced as a GM I'll participate in almost anything you run.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on April 22, 2013, 12:15:47 AM
Well I definitely try and get more people for you for the next one. Even though you aren't as experienced as a GM I'll participate in almost anything you run.

*blush* That's so nice of you to say! Thank you! *hugs Yugi*

It's also one of the reasons I invited Mabby. I knew she would try it, and she seems to be having quite a bit of fun. lol
I don't know.

yugi006

Well ever since I'd tried these types of games I love it and enjoy every bit of it which is why I keep coming back. Having you as a GM is a nice bonus. Your welcome. *hugs her back*

Remiel

Yeah, for this being your first shot out of the gate, you're going well, persephone.  I think the lack of interest was more an issue of bad timing more than anything else.

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on April 22, 2013, 09:18:19 AM
Yeah, for this being your first shot out of the gate, you're going well, persephone.  I think the lack of interest was more an issue of bad timing more than anything else.

Well thank you. :-) Though my recent fault has cause me to lose some confidence. I think I'm more nervous than I realized, and I just wanted everything to go smoothly. Next time though (if you guys would like to play next time), I'll make sure not to make the same mistakes again. Stupid mistakes, really. I thought I had everything planned out and all my bases covered, but apparently I didn't! lol

So, sorry you guys. :(
I don't know.

Josietta

I think you just got a little ahead of yourself and wanted things to move at an even pace rather than snail slow like some of these can tend to do.

However its a game of lies and deceit. You have to give it a couple days to stew so people can be persuaded or coerced or guilted into changing votes or some such.  Expecting it to move day after day after day doesn't give much time to sneak behind each others backs and form alliances and such.

You are still learning how this all works though. Just keep those tid bits in mind and you'll be fine. Other than small bits on timing, Its going perfectly well. :)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on April 22, 2013, 07:01:43 PM
However its a game of lies and deceit. You have to give it a couple days to stew so people can be persuaded or coerced or guilted into changing votes or some such.  Expecting it to move day after day after day doesn't give much time to sneak behind each others backs and form alliances and such.

That's a point I didn't think about. Though I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying it. :-)
I don't know.

Mr Bigglesworth

I agree that its going well - very quick for these games, but its also a small group which is part of why I think - Now if I can convince Josietta to stop vote for me, it'll be better :-)

MabFaerie

Quote from: Josietta on April 22, 2013, 07:01:43 PM
I think you just got a little ahead of yourself and wanted things to move at an even pace rather than snail slow like some of these can tend to do.

You are still learning how this all works though. Just keep those tid bits in mind and you'll be fine. Other than small bits on timing, Its going perfectly well. :)

I agree with Josietta here. (And not just because I enjoy a slower pace overall) I think we're all kind of flying by the seat of our pants and simply guessing with our votes. More time to form opinions *and suspicions* should definitely be encouraged. ^_^
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

yugi006

With how many people and the way the assassins and targets are distributed it tends to go by very quickly. I agree though giving people the chance to change their votes would be best. The whole breaking ties thing did make things a little unfair but that is easily fixed for next time. This is a trial run so mistakes are bound to happen. I'm sure the next one will be great.