Tales from the Anything Goes Brothel (NC, Bimbo, Transform)

Started by magikal, January 09, 2016, 02:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the TF. Bimbofication is a good sub-transformation as well. Becoming a nymphomaniac.. cumslut.. addicted to new sensations/adventures.. I'd love to explore writing with you.. planning with you.. and developing a new story. :-)

For my story idea, I was thinking that there's a special Brothel on the outskirts of Las Vegas that caters to discriminating clients. The have some of the most beautiful women on earth there, that cater to every fetish. There are some small, thin girls and the way to tall and voluptuous. The women don't really remember how long ago they arrived or even why they have arrived. Every morning there's a cattle-call, all of the able women congregate in the atrium, the thing is, no one knows how they got there. The girls have been changed and transformed, mostly against their will, but not always.

If a girl can't earn by engaging in sex with a partner, they also have a strong web presence too and earn money through that way.

So, our story will pick up when Karla, my character, has just arrived yesterday at the Brothel. The new girl cocktail they give all of the new girls has wiped her recent memory. She is talking to your character about what is possible for changing herself. She has low self esteem and your character is suggesting a makeover will make her feel great again. And, it's not just a simple makeover, but  just about everything under the sun, from multiple breast implants, to liposuction, too permanent makeup, tattoos, slutty clothes, sensitivity and pleasure upgrades, you have plans to make Karla the new star of "Heaven's Brothel, the best little whorehouse in Nevada!"

Karla doesn't know it, but she's been created by one of the whales that frequently visits the brothel. He's looking to make the perfect trophy wife, small in height, huge breasts, hyper sexual, and ready to fuck or be fucked at a moment's notice.

I have space for a few more games here on E. Typically I look for about 5 replies a week minimum, with at least a paragraph reply. Good grammar and intelligent responses are a requirement. You can look through my previous posts and check my O/O to see if we're a match.

If anything I've discussed piques your interest, please PM me and tell me what you can add to the story.. The game would be hosted in the channels here on Elliquiy, as opposed to instant messaging, email, or anything else.

If you are interested, please private message me! Thanks for reading, Julie.
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0