End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyra

It's only cause he's such a stimulating conversationalist!

Insanityenviesme

As Garish and rude though it is, But I must interrupt for dear Cyra has still assumed pursed lips to my question
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Cyra

Only a ninny would refuse Insanity's questioning and eloquent speech.

Insanityenviesme

And only you would get away with sticking me with another Y
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

I know they are ugly, but I seem to have no difficulty with them.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Cyra

Careful manipulation of words can make any man a slave.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Ghastly confident, are you not, Mistress of Splendor?
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

When it comes to you Insanity, I only yearn to please you.

Bubbles

Nothing is left from me..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Dont give up, Bubblee pooh!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

We honestly enjoy your company even if we get caught up in what we're doing :-[

I wonder who will get the y word this time...

Insanityenviesme

Uttering quite a long sigh, Insanity picks up the Y word and chucks it down a Yak's throat
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

XD

I would kill for just one kiss...

Insanityenviesme

Such superfluous feats are not required, Cyra!
Your kiss is here...
-kisses her-
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

*long & sweet kiss back*

I seem to be gaining much satisfaction from this!

Insanityenviesme

your notions of satiety are grossly underestimated, Cy..
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Maybe thats because I'm consumed with The Seven Deadly Sins.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

SSJ4Gojeta

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Cyra

I'm extremely bored today...no stimulating conversations :'(

Kytn

I dread such days. =(
Updates coming soon!