Long-Distance Dating (Kaiser Maverick and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, June 12, 2010, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She gets up and begins to write a note to him. She just keeps writing and writing not sure what he will think or anything but needed to do this. The letter is put beside him on the table

Dear Archer,

I couldn't be here..I was so mad that I just had to go out. I'll be back later if you need me you know the number but I'm sure you won't need me. Maybe you never really have needed me. Just maybe I was a mistake. I could have been. I just don't know anymore about anything in my life

Alexis.

She is the kind of person that blames everything on herself so she leaves to go out for a walk in the woods.

Kaiser Maverick

Archer yawns and stretches and walks inside.He yells out to Alexis and tries to apologize.He looks around the house for her but couldnt find her.He figured she went out until he finds the note.

AAA111

She had her away message up "i'm away from my computer right now.." the generic away message. She never has that unless she is annoyed or mad or what not.

Kaiser Maverick

He didnt know what to do.Did he just scare of the only person that loved him.

AAA111

A few hours later she comes back and heads start to her room as she lays down on her bed after she had slammed the door really hard. She was still upset and mad but at the same time she still loved him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She sits on the bed in her room. Not sure what to do or even say right now.

Kaiser Maverick

Archer decides to sit outside.Its her house so he shouldnt intrude.

AAA111

She forgot that she left her phone outside on the picnic table on the deck so she comes outside to get it. She sees her phone on the table beside where he is sitting. She grabs the phone without saying a word than starts to head back inside.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looks down at him not saying anything just looking at him.

Kaiser Maverick

He stares back at her.They let there eyes do the talking.

AAA111

"what do you want?" She asks him breaking the silence.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

“Do you wanna talk?Cause we dont have to right now."

AAA111

"About what?" She asks him nonchalantly as she looks at him in the eyes.

"About the fact that let me quote you "call my boss because I don't want to hear your mouth complaining anymore". That is something that hurts. I put everything into loving you and its just I feel like maybe I was a mistake." She shrugs.

Kaiser Maverick

“Ok I understand that was harsh but you always shrug stuff off and accuse me!Where's the trust in that"

AAA111

"Come on Arch look at you. You tall, charming, sweet, cute, and incredible kind. I've heard all the gossip and whispers about you when we go out. They want you and I know what you get like when you get a drink or two in you. And I have no idea what happens when your working. It is hard being away. Maybe i'm just one of those "mistakes".

Kaiser Maverick

“Well then I leave our future up to you.If you trust me then stay with me.If not then......I dont know.You were never a mistake to me.But I cant control your life.I want you to be happy.And if you'll be happy by any means then go for it"
He said with a sadness in his voice.

AAA111

"I won't be happy without you...but I hate this job that you have. I know you love it but I absolutely hate it. The hours suck and you can't even come home and for that matter come home and talk to me about work. I used to love hearing about your days at work before the CIA. They were always so positive days especially after I had long, and frustrating days"

Kaiser Maverick

“You never let me finish.Im getting another job.Im heading a agency in this town.9-5 like you wanted.I pulled some strings.If you save a persons life enough then their indebted to you"
He holds her tight.
“I need this job so I can help provide for the one I love."

AAA111

"Yeah but you will probably still be away going after the bad guys."

Kaiser Maverick

“Nope its information only.But if you dont believe me then do what you need to do."

AAA111

"Wait so you will have a straight 9-5 job AND the weekends off and no not seeing you for months at a time????" She asks looking at him smiling