Long-Distance Dating (Kaiser Maverick and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, June 12, 2010, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

"True.all he talks about is Michelle.ALL THE TIME"
HE says with a straight face.

AAA111

"Are you being a smart ass? Because you know your good at that. WHich I hate"

Kaiser Maverick

"Point taken."
He feels bad now and tries to ease it up.

AAA111

"But honestly he doesn't talk about her? He just seems kind of down and depressed" She is a very concerned little sister.

Kaiser Maverick

“No he does.He's depressed because she left him.He felt like she actually loved him.And then she dumped him"

AAA111

"Poor Mikey..He is such a good good brother. He's always been there for me. When we had that split about a year back he was there for me 24/7"

Kaiser Maverick

“He's a good guy.He just needs to let go."
I say as I start to climb out the pool

AAA111

"I know he does..but he won't listen to me because as he says "your just a girl. you all think the same." You need to talk to him".

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"No he doesn't come visit me. He lives home with mom and dad since breaking up with her. But you could talk to him then? For me?" She smiles as she looks up at him as she is sitting in the pool.

Kaiser Maverick

“Sure anything for you"
He smiles and dries his head with a towel.He picks up his phone and smiles.
“Well looks like you got your wish about me having a nine to five."

AAA111

(Go with me on this..thinks will somehow go wrong and they break up but we can continue the rp..either they get back together soon or later on..does that sound ok? Put some drama in once in awhile?)

Kaiser Maverick

(Gotcha.Im being submissive lol but I'll start dominating soon:)Any type of drama in particular?)

AAA111

(You want to somehow start the drama for us? :-) haha. I'm up for anything that you wanna do)

"Oh wow one freaking wish..la de da" SHe says so excitedly it is super sarcastic.

Kaiser Maverick

“Well at least im trying.You just sit up and complain all day"

AAA111

"You don't get it do you. You have no idea how hard it is for me. You never will get it. It is hard day in and day out not knowing where you are or who your with. Its hard Ash"

Kaiser Maverick

(Ash?XD wrong Rp haha)
“Oh so now your saying you dont trust me?!Ypu domt see me interrogating you about your life!"

AAA111

(Sorry I was reading your other one and I got confused..Sorry. Ps I like reading it by the way. It's good. Hope thats not weird haha)

"I dont know okay. How am I supposed to know what your doing. DOn't compare that. Your out in CIA land and I'm here in Ralloncho bored out of my mind pretty much. THere isn't anyone here like seriously. But your mr big wig how am I supposed to know"

Kaiser Maverick

(Lol its not weird at all)
“Yknow why dont you can call my boss.He can tell you've where ive bee
.It'll be easier so I dont have to hear your mouth complain about it again.

AAA111

I get pissed and walk out without saying a word as I give you an irritated, pissed off, mad as hell look. I go straight to my room and log onto my computer and sit there not sure what to do. Just knowing that I am extremely mad at this point in time. Sitting there not sure what to do, say, or even what kinds of emotions to show.

Kaiser Maverick

I roll my eyes and sit on the deck chair.Just as pissed off.I slowly start to doze off due to the arguement isnt a big deal.

AAA111

I set my away message to "pissed off" then I lay down in my bed and turn on the tv to try and get my mind off of some things. Watching a reality show as I start to laugh at some of the things that are happening on the show. Slowing starting to forget about the drama but then the memories come back once the commercial starts.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Dozes off to sleep for the next few hours..exhausted from work, school, and the fight.

Kaiser Maverick