News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Long-Distance Dating (Kaiser Maverick and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, June 12, 2010, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Suddenly she wakes up and she leans up and kisses on the lips as she smiles at him then rests her head back on his chest.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles as she does.He was always alert when sleeping.He felt the warmth of her kiss and the softness of her lips(Curse the non adult roleplay lol).He hugged her tight then dropped into a deep sleep.

AAA111

She stretches as she sits up in bed. She goes to her computer and decides that while he is sleeping she will do some work. First she changes her away "doing some work..while the babe is sleeping then spending the day with him..LOVE YOUUUUUU" Then she begins writing a few papers.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and slowly wakes up.With a yawn he kisses Alexis on the cheek and looks over her shoulder.

AAA111

She smiles as she faces him. "Well good morning cutie. I thought you were gonna sleep all day" She says laughing.

Kaiser Maverick

“Hehe then I wouldnt get to spend time with to you"

AAA111

"I know..now I guess that wouldn't be so bad. I'm kind of boring. So what do you wanna do today?"

Kaiser Maverick

“Hehe your not boring baby.But I dont know what to do"

AAA111

"Your picking so you better figure it out" She smiles. She loves when he picks because it is normally very romantic. He always surprises her.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and bows
“Of course the question is do you want me to wear them hehe?"

AAA111

"Of course silly. That is why I asked. Let's go to the pool then. You get dressed first"

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles on goes on to change in the bathroom.He comes out in a green pair of swim shorts.

AAA111

When he comes back she grabs her bathing suit and comes out with a two piece bikini with pink hearts on it.

Kaiser Maverick

“Wow baby you got curvier"
He said blushing looking her up and down.

AAA111

"Oh um is that agood thing?" She asks. SHe is not very bright and people kind of tell her that alot.

Kaiser Maverick

"Yes baby thats a very good thing" he says. HE loved the way she looked.

AAA111

"Oh good yay yay yay..Ready to go swimming babe?" She smiles up at him as she gives him a hug.

Kaiser Maverick

He blushes because her breasts rubbing up against him.
"Sssure"

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

“Yesss baby"
He says with a smile and a slight moan

AAA111

"Are you sure? You sound different like your hurt or sick or something. I don't know" She shrugs.

Kaiser Maverick

He nodded and smiled,regaining himself.He looked her in the eye and smiled.He pulled her close and held her tightly against him.He loved the way she felt on his skin.
“Yeah im good now"