The Last Living Souls

Started by Flora of Horror, June 10, 2010, 10:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flora of Horror

ATTENTION!

A disease has taken over the human race! It spread fast like wild fire, leaving fear in everyone's hearts. All feeling the boney grasp of death around their soul. Scientists and doctors worked hard to find a way to stop it. They gave it a label, of it's effects on the human body.

Petrification, as the body turns to a brittle stone and starts to break down after a hard shock.

But unable to find a cure, the government place a lotto to put a selected few to sleep till a cure could be found. Only 100 people are chosen all together. Politicians, and even ordinary people are chosen of all ages are concitered. Technology allows the effected chosen to sleep in capsels, with only an ID card that has all the information about the person on it, and a band around their wrist to show the progression of the disease till a cure is created. When the band turns completely white, they are dead.

So they sleep.

A bright light wakens them and they realize that the room of capsules is over grown and nothing seems to be working. What has happened to the docters? Is there a cure? Why aren't the phones working?

And large meat eating monster's are just waiting to grab a taste, not to mention the vines that cover everything. The large thorns, colorful flowers that shot poisonous darts, and lets not forget their impressive growth once the sun goes down. Be careful not to get tangled.

Most will die, other will live but only to be taken and turned to stone and shatter, while other will look for any sign of life and hopefully, the cure!
☢so let's just drink to get drunk & tell each other everything☢
☣FOR A DRUNK MIND SPEAKS A SOBER HEART☣
⚡then we both can go on with life in denial of our spoken words⚡
⚠SO LETS GO ON BLAMING THE SHOTS OF VODKA ON OUR DRUNKEN MINDS⚠
until we both admit those hidden feelings we feel <3

Everything you need to know about me

Flora of Horror

Rules

❦There will be ten people that have the disease and ten cured survivors that live in this ruined world but they will not come till later but you can still reserve them.
❦This is a science fiction/fantasy role play, for waiting approvals and already approved role players.
❦Please, I will make a character profile, please fill it out and send it to me, where I'll post it here for all to see. Remember, first come, first served, please don't bug me if I say that you were too late.
❦No godmoding, control your own character please!
❦Follow all of Elliquiy rules and Guide lines!
❦I will make more rules as they come to my mind, so please check here regularly.
❦If you are waiting for approval, please post your character profile here~>https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71347.0 And I'll post them here.

Flora of Horror

Characters

[b][i]✗Name✗[/i][/b]
[color=Your Color Here][You character's name here][/color]
[b][i]✗Age✗[/i][/b]
[color=Your Color Here][Your character's age here][/color]
[b][i]✗Gender✗[/i][/b]
[color=Your Color Here][Character's Gender][/color]
[b][i]✗Likes✗[/i][/b]
[color=Your Color Here]✔[Character's Likes]
✔[Character's Likes]
✔[Character's Likes]
✔[Character's Likes]
✔[Character's Likes][/color]
[b][i]✗Dislikes✗[/i][/b]
[color=Your Color Here]✘[Character's Dislikes]
✘[Character's Dislikes]
✘[Character's Dislikes]
✘[Character's Dislikes]
✘[Character's Dislikes][/color]
[b][i]✗Occupation✗[/i][/b]
[color=Your Color Here][Current or Past Occupation][/color]
[b][i]✗Illness Status✗[/i][/b]
[color=Your Color Here][Sleeping Sick or Survivor with a Cure][/color]
❦[color=Your Color Here]UserName[/color]❦
[b][i]✗Apperance✗[/i][/b]
[URL Please]

Flora of Horror

Sleeping Sick
The chosen to be put to sleep till a cure is found

✗Name✗
Kiana
✗Age✗
✗Gender✗
Female
✗Likes✗
✔ The camera
✔ Exploring new places
✔ Sweets
✔ People
✔ Photoshoot

✗Dislikes✗
✘ Bugs
✘ The Dark
✘ Being left alone
✘ Doctors
✘ Needles

✗Occupation✗
Free Lance Model
✗Illness Status✗
Sleeping Sick
Flora of Horror
✗Apperance✗
Free Me

✗Name✗
Suzette
✗Age✗
✗Gender✗
Female
✗Likes✗
✔[Character's Likes]
✔Science
✔Fire
✔Outdoors
✔Writing

✗Dislikes✗
✘[Character's Dislikes]
✘Bugs
✘Dogs
✘Hay
✘The color Pink

✗Occupation✗
Waitress
✗Illness Status✗
Sleeping Sick
RomanSoldier
✗Apperance✗
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6117172/2/istockphoto_6117172-woman-portrait.jpg

✗Name✗Gerad Harkone
✗Age✗
✗Gender✗Male
✗Likes✗✔Outdoors
✔Warmth
✔Reading

✗Dislikes✗✘Cold
✘Stinging Bugs
✘Being Helpless

✗Occupation✗
Navy Seal
✗Illness Status✗
Sleeping Sick
Geradine
✗Apperance✗http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=754155

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Flora of Horror

Survivor with a Cure
The ones that some how survived the disease and now live in ruins that was once a city

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Flora of Horror

Accepting Characters for Sleeping Sick, please send to me to reserve or send a profile.

Flora of Horror

Saved for future information.

Flora of Horror

Flora of Horror

Flora of Horror

Saved for future Information.

Flora of Horror

Flora of Horror

Flora of Horror

The day could have been better, the clouds filled sky and threatened a large sinister storm. Soft rumbles could be heard in the distance and the light pitter patter of rain struck the glass of the windshield. The sleek black car drove down the road, more cars followed and were following even more cars to a large building. It looked as if it was once a castle, it walls made of stone and doorways were large wooden arch ways. No one would guess that it housed some of the top minds to the worse of the worlds problems. It would have been nice if Kiana was coming for a tour, but she was not so lucky. Her eyes were darken with thick circles from restless nights, her once bright eyes were blood shot from crying with her family and loved ones but here she was, driving towards the castle alone. She was tired of good byes, it just made her feel worse than she already felt.

There was an illness that sticked the world, everyone in her family had it and she was the only one picked to be saved. Kiana figured herself lucky, at least she wouldn't have to watch everyone she cared about turn to stone and fall apart. But some times she thought she was taking the coward's way out. Running away from her fears and praying for salvation, how spineless was she for taking the offer? But she wasn't the only one, ninety-nine others graciously took the lottery also, so she wasn't the only one.

Kiana blinked as she felt something trail down his cheek, she took one of her hands away from the steering wheel to brush it away. On her finger was a bubble of a tear, she sniffled as she wiped it away on her pants leg. Kiana wanted to get this over with, she wanted to forget what she was leaving behind and only just to live while everyone she loved might be gone. "How pathetic I am." She sobbed and tried to laugh at herself but she failed and only succeeding in crying, which wasn't good as it was raining and she was driving. Kiana gasped as she nearly drove off the road, her back tire catching the gravel before she straightened herself out. She gasped, clutching her chest in fright as she started driving back towards the castle.

People parked her car for her as she was lead inside, doctors and regular people bustled about, getting everything ready to be put to sleep. "This way Miss." Kiana looked at a nurse dressed in white, she nodded and follow. She couldn't help but twist her fingers together, his long dark bangs covered most of her face so that she couldn't see the faces of the others or anyone to see her saddened expression. "Here you go," The nurse lead her into a small curtained room, a small pile of clothes were waiting for her on a chair. "Once you change, you'll be ready for the capsule." Kiana was then left alone as she slowly changed, her clothes pooled on the floor as she dressed herself in a plain white shirt with matching pants. But no shoes, they must expect them to be bare foot or something. She thought as she pulled her dark hair up in a high ponytail as she walked out to meet the nurse.

"Here. Take this, it has all you information on it." The nurse said with a light smile as she handed Kiana a card that was connected to a lanyard, she took it and looked at it. It was pure white with a black bar on the back and a number printed on it. 85/100. Kiana was the eighty fifth person picked to be saved, it was a depressing thought. "And put this on your wrist, it will show the progression of the disease." It was a black band and when she slipped it on her wrist, two small little white dots appeared. It was frightening to see them, it felt as if she could not breath as she stared at them. "It's okay miss, just don't look at it." The nurse's voice was comforting ad it had the power to make her look away and the nurse guided her to another room.

It was large and circular, with small hatches opened with what looked like a roll out beds in them. "This is the capsule room, your capsule is higher up, just go up these steps till you come to a hatch with your number on it." The nurse left without saying anything else. As Kiana watched her go, she couldn't help but wonder if she was infected too and how did she feel helping the lucky few to be saved while she dies. Kiana shook the thought from her head as she headed up the stairs and looked for her capsule, which was about three rows from the top and in the middle. She looked inside her new home and touched the bed like material, his hugged her hand till she lifted up and saw her hand print.

With a deep breath, Kiana lied down, pulling her bottom lip through her teeth as she visualized what it would be like to sleep forever. Was it like death? Was it peaceful? Would she wake up again? Would her family still be around Or when she went home, would she be greeted by their broken statures? The thoughts running through her head terrified her. She did not want to be here.

RomanSoldier

Suzette looked around. She was lucky that they had picked her. Lucky that she was one of the few that would be safe, at least for a little while. At first she didn't believe her eyes. She was a medical student and even she had never heard of the petrifying disease. It had spread like wild fire. Before too long almost everyone had it. She couldn't believe how many died in the first few months. Her hopes of helping mankind were reduced to nothing more than sleeping. So, she would sleep.

She walked in, having already been prepared for what to expect. She saw all the pods laid out. She walked, in a daze, to the changing station, and then to the pod entry room again. She had said her goodbyes earlier, and she didn't feel bad for being picked. She had the same chance everyone else had. She looked at her wrist band. 17/100. She stepped into her pod, and closed her eyes. The door shut and she was injected with the sleeping drug. She slept a dreamless sleep.