News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Werewolf: the Apocalypse

Started by Datawych, July 15, 2013, 09:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Name:      Dame Sessory Michaelavich of house Wormfoe
Ausicpice:   Ahroun
Breed:      Homid
Concept:   Klaivinsar Genius
Tribe:      Silver Fangs

Birthday:   May 19th, 1997. 
Height:      5’5” (6’1” in glabro.) 
Weight:   135lbs (220 in Glabro.)
Measures:   36”C, 24”, 30” 
Skin:      Creamy medium tan with a klaive scar on her right wrist. 
Hair:      Platinum blond falling in a ponytail to the small of her back. 
Eyes:      Blue, sparkling with sophistacted mischief or flashing easily into cobalt-hard wrath. 
Style:      Sessory’s causal dress includes a pair of snug blue jeans and a white blouse open down to her naval.  Beneath the blouse, she wears a top that consists of a blue band around her breasts, held together in front by a golden ring. 
      She tries to doff the blouse before changing as so far it’s just the jeans, top, and one pair of panties she’s managed to get dedicated. 
      In appropriate situations, she carries a heavy steel blade at her left hip for a right hand draw.  This training weapon was forged exactingly to match the heft and balance of Razor Edge of Night, the Klaive her mentor has promised her when she proves her worth to undergo her rite of passage. 

Strength      3
Dexterity      4
Stamina      3

Charisma      3
Manipulation      1
Appearance      4

Perception      2
Intelligence      2
Wits         2

Talents: 
Alertness      1
Athletics      1
Brawl         1
Empathy      3
Expression      1
Leadership      3
Intimidation      1
Primal Urge      1
Streetwise      0
Subterfuge      1

Skills: 
Animal Ken      0
Crafts         1
Drive         0
Etiquette      2
Firearms      1
Larceny      0
Melee         4   Klavinsar
Performance      1
Stealth         0
Survival      1

Knowledge’s
Academics      1
Computer      0
Enigmas      0
Investigation      0
Law         0
Medecine      0
Occult         1
Rituals         3
Science      0
Technology      0

Rage         5
Gnosis         3
Willpower      5

Gifts: 
Persuasion

Glory      
Honor      
Wisdom   

Backgrounds: 
Fetish:      4   Razor Edge of Night, a klaive of her lineage. 
Kinfolk:   1   
Mentor      2   Uncle Jeremy/Edgewalker: Rank 3 Philodox and Klavinsar Master
Pure Breed:   3   
Resources:   3

Merits: 
2   Fair Glabro
1   Family Support

Flaws: 
-2   Curiosity
-1   Overconfident

Sessory Michaelavich has known about her family’s secret gifts for as long as she can remember.  Her grandfather was garou, as is her uncle.  Her parent’s are part of her uncle’s kinfolk network. 

Uncle Jeremy was taking her and her little sister—Natasha—camping and teaching them to defend themselves with blades long before her first change.  He talked to them about being Garou, trying to prepare them for the possibility that they would change and help them understand their responsibilities as kin if they didn’t. 

She always was good with a blade, though she hasn’t hurt anything more alive than a fish yet… 

Sessory’s is descended from a variety of aristocratic families.  Her parents are lawyers and idealistic liberals.  They made sure she had an expensive private school education, with a healthy smattering of the arts. 

Last year, Sessory had her first change under the full moon.  She was terrified.  Terror triggered rage.  Rage nearly drove her to frenzy.  When Natasha came into her room to see what was wrong, the younger girl wasn’t afraid.  They’d both scene uncle Jeremy’s other forms.   “Sessory!” she gave a delighted squeal at seeing her sister wearing a coat of silver fur.  “You really have the gift!” 

It broke through her fear and rage.  She remembered what she’d learned growing up, remembered her lessons on what she was, how she was blessed with duty and privlige. 

She was a Silver Fang, and she would do her family no harm. 

Having not yet had her Rite of Passage, Sessory has no deed name.  As part of her training, Jeremy is preparing her to inherit her grandfather’s klaive.  She wants to lead a pack, vanquish the wyrm, and save Gaia. 

As she hears more and more horror stories of the first changes of others, Sessory has began to form a definite opinion about the importance of kinfolk in raising a young garou properly. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

BlackRose

PM'd you Muse with my reactions to the character sheet. Once fixed, we can work on approving it.
Questions are dangerous, for questions have answers.

Rules/Ons and Offs

"Romantics... The original Emos..." ~Storiwyr

BlackRose

Good news everyone, I found (and thus have access and can send) every tribe book in PDF form. I also have the Book of the Weaver, of the Wyrm, and of the Wyld, for interesting game play, the players guide, the 20th anniversary edition of Werewolf the Apocalypse, and many, many more books that are all interesting for one reason or another. Tons of stuff!

It was buried in an old hard drive, but I found it.

Rules/Ons and Offs

Anon315

Character
Name: Jason Harris
Tribe: Children of Gaia
Breed: Human Kinfolk

Jason was always a little large for his age, but he didn't use it to bully other children or gain favor in any manner. He used it to maintain the peace. He played sports all through his youth and found a penchant for baseball, eventually finding a scholarship to a state school with an aim toward the majors afterwards. Life was looking as though it would turn out all right.

But this isn't the world of fluffy bunnies and happy endings. This is the World of Darkness, and in the World of Darkness your hopes and dreams are just devices for irony to exploit. Just before the third game from the end of his college career, he was on a bus trip to the opposing team's field when a patch of ice caused the bus to jackknife and flip onto its side, throwing several of his sleeping teammates from the vehicle, some of whom were relatively unharmed, others dying instantly. Jason wishes he had been in either of those groups. He lay pinned under fallen luggage, which is saying something for a man of his considerable strength, and dislodged seating. A seat was bent in such a manner that it was cutting the circulation from his leg. Muscle tissue ceased receiving blood. It began to atrophy. All of this would have been easily fixed, but at the hospital a chart mixup between himself and another individual from the bus caused them to amputate. They took half of his leg. They took his career. They took his joy. He wishes they'd taken his life, almost daily.

Being at least a world where justice or corruption holds sway, the hospital was sued. They paid out the nose. In order to keep the secrecy of the system and their colossal blunder, he was paid hush money in an immense sum, paid into an annuity so he didn't simply blow it, what with his career hopes down the drain. He now helps administrate a youth baseball league and its counterpart in softball for a city, teaching kids the love of a game which was his for years upon years. Day to day he asks for sponsorship of team or field, anything to keep himself out of a bottle.

Harris has never known that his father is Garou. His mother didn't even know, having met him at a gathering of some sort. Jason always assumed illicit drugs or beer, a college mixer. It was one of the reasons he kept himself away from such scenery. He has never had any rage issues, and is largely unaware of the store of spiritual energy within himself, only knowing that he has a personal wellspring of tenacity.

How he came to be currently embroiled in the supernatural, well that's another story...

Datawych

Real quick, Anon. I believe BlackRose has said (to me, not in the actually thread, I don't believe) that Willpower is actually capped at 5 for beginning characters. Unless you already talked about it, in which case, ignore me.  ;D

Anon315

Ah. If it is, I'll drop it one and spend that elsewhere, no big deal...

VioletPanda

Ohhh, I like your story, Anon! Hope you like my beginning post. No one but Black Rose will know til I post it. Bwahahahahahaa!
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Anon315

Thanks. Looking forward to this game. Are we going to be starting tomorrow, and if so, either of you care to PM and discuss how to involve me? I have some ideas already brewing, or will leave you to your own devices.

Shadow879

Sorry I disappeared for so long. I am still here. I am posting from my phone, so I can't post a sheet (I'd need help with it anyway). Life took a not so good turn for me for a little while...
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

BlackRose

Willpower is a little different for kinfolk and Garou. Kinfolk don't actually rank up like Garou do, and have no rage. Anon, if you have the kinfolk book on pdf, I'd love to get a copy of that. Its one book I didn't find with the rest of my collection. As to the other things, dropping a point of willpower would be nice, but it isn't that big of a deal. Given the character history, it is plausible. I'd like to know more about the equipment points you chose and just want to be sure I understand correctly that your character is missing part of his leg? Like, just below the knee? And is he using a prosthetic? We will also have to talk, you and I, about how he gets into the game. It sounds like he has no knowledge of being kinfolk.

Rules/Ons and Offs

Datawych

UPDATE: For those who don't know, OOC and IC threads are up. However, I haven't had a chance to talk to Blackrose in a few days, so if anyone is looking for character help, I'd be glad to fill you in on what I can.

Muse

I wanted to thank you for putting up with me throuhg this process, and for reviving interest in a fine old game. 

I'm afraid I haven't been able to get up the interest for a freeform game that would be necessary to get a character concept together.  This looks like a really good group, and i hope you all have a really good time. 

I felt I owed you an explanation for going silent.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)