Imp's Plots, Ideas, Etc [MUL]

Started by Relentless Imp, December 07, 2009, 10:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relentless Imp

A list! Oh noes! How did this happen? General ideas of RPs I would like to do are listed below, some with broad outlines to be determined with those who take me up on the offer, some with very specific details that I'd like to see happen.

A few provisos, though; I put a lot of effort into roleplaying and expect to receive the same consideration. Occasionally, short posts happen and that's okay, especially if there's not a great deal happening to respond to. I don't precisely do novel-sized posts, but I put as much as is needed. I don't like useless filler; it hurts my eyes to read over it, and I usually skim such details. So long as you're willing to post what's necessary, that'll do. Now, on to the ideas!

A Final Fantasy Funhouse (M/F, NC)
Kefka Palazzo. Terra Branford. Final Fantasy 6 (3 US) began with a slave crown on Terra's head, and Kefka's initial plot to have a half-esper under his control. He pursues her after her escape, but is thwarted by Edgar Figaro and his amazing sinking castle. What if the plot had worked and Terra was handed back into his eager grasp? A crazed magician with a beautiful young woman. What can possibly happen here?

Also for a one-off: Umaro x Celes or Terra. The bestial yeti, consumed by desires, forces himself on the female when they're left alone on the airship while everybody else descends to defeat Kefka. A quick, purely sexual scene with little in the way of story.

The Demons are Coming, The Demons are Coming! (Exotic/F or Exotic/M, NC)
Loosely based on the Shin Megami Tensei series of games; more specifically, Nocturne (SMT3) and Persona 2 (Eternal Punishment/Innocent Sin). Two versions:

The first loosely follows the line of Nocturne, except when the main character is turned into a half-demon, he/she is stolen away by devils to use for their own perverted pleasure, starting with Pixie and working the way down the list as every demon loosed on the changed world gets a chance with the half-demon. Will he/she struggle against his/her captors, or will he/she come to enjoy it?

The second follows the line of Persona 2, where the world is twisted by demonic forces attempting to influence a world they can't quite step fully into yet. Rumors become reality, and someone starts up a rumor that a demon is kidnapping teenagers for dark, nefarious purposes. As the rumor spreads, abductions become more and more commonplace, until finally a student walking home from high school/university faces the twisted reality first hand.

A Mind Unhinged (M/F or M/Exotic [blurry lines], Bon, NC[?], D/s)
The setting: Los Angeles, CA 2072. A lonely Shadowrunner - popular on the trids, successful at what he does and does well - purchases a new toy from Renraku Computer Systems to fill up his lonely home life. The toy? A fully functional sex bot with a virtual intelligence that allows her to learn and serve her owner. A very exclusive toy that won't be available on the market until next year, she also has the misfortune to be an alpha model - and nothing ever goes wrong with an alpha build, right? The virtual intelligence begins to develop self-awareness over time spent reading through the Matrix and learning, gradually becoming a newly emergent AI. How does a newly emergent being cope with being made solely for sex and sold to the hands of a very perverted Ork, and how will the 'runner deal with a new AI on his hands?

Prophets of Fate (M/F or M/M, NC, Bon, Romance[?])
A new symphonic power metal band, along the lines of Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, and Rhapsody, has just recently landed a big contract with a recording label. Their first tour is already scheduled, and the band members will be sequestered together for long periods of time for the first time ever. The (vocalist/lead guitarist/drummer/bassist/keyboardist/etc) frontperson for the band, perhaps a little innocent, a little naive, is looking forward to it; but his/her bandmate(s) have plans for him/her when they hit the big hotel rooms.
This is a very modifiable storyline; it can have as many or as few members in "the band" as my partner(s) would desire. Basically, though, I'd like to see the frontperson being debauched by his/her bandmate(s), degraded little by little, in a drawn out story of non-consensual sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll.

Current Games

Relentless Imp

Updated. Those who have PM'd me about the ones not striked-out, please PM me again; I'm so lost in the shuffle of my message inbox, and thus had to clean it out.

Marvelous Fee

I'm very interested in doing either A Gentle Touch, A Harsh Hand or Beneath These Waves. I'm good with all your ons/offs, though I guess I should let you know that lingering too much on heavy bondage tends to bore me. But, yeah, not a big deal.

For the first one, a brother/sister relationship sounds the most fun.

If you're interested, I could do this over a play-by-post, PM, or email.

Relentless Imp