Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadCell

*sinks his boat and then takes the win as it floats on the surface of the water*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Caxi76

*waits till he is asleep and slips away quietly with the win*
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Galanthor

*blows a poison dipped arrow to stun Caxi and take the win*

DeadCell

:P I bet you thought people forgot about this thread didnt you? *takes the win*

Caxi76

*wakes up to see Deadcell gloating, snatches the win and runs away laughing maniacally *
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Mister Grimm

*steals the win and rolls out of sight*
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Mordred

*puts a bump on the road.. swiping win as the rolling Ryder veers off the road*
*See Pillory*

Caxi76

*congratulates Mordred on the excellent strategy.*    Well played indeed.
* snags the win and runs off*

Breathless Intent

*ties Caxi's pant strings to a tree branch to keep him from chasing after her and takes the win, running away as fast as her little feet can carry her*

Mister Grimm

*Finds a bicycle and pedals after Breathless, stealing the win and then riding off into the night.*
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Breathless Intent

*Finds a slingshot and slings a pebble at Ryder's snatching hand, causing him to drop the win. Rushing up, she grabs it and disappears in a puff of ninja smoke*

DeadCell

*As she vanishes into the puff of Smoke I quickly take the win and also vanish* :P

Galanthor

*Summons the win, using a brew made from eye of the newt and cinnamon*

DeadCell

You had a very good run but I am afraid the win is once again back where it belongs.

Galanthor

Mordred

*pulls invisible (yet faintly blue.. yeah.. I'm such a damn cliche) thread attached to win.. plucking it right out of Galanthor's unbelieving hands.. having it snap crispilly right into my own.. where I feel it quivering with absolute delight with it's return to it's master*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*shoves the blue one right into the brilliant daylight snatching the win as he shields his eyes from the bright yellow sphere* My win....*pets it*

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*thankfully slathered in sun protection (ha.. and you thought the blue stuff was just a weird fetish, eh?).. quickly scrambles from becoming shish-ka-mor-bob.. gives the scrumptious Kaz a big wet blue kiss before sliding the win outta those lovely little hands..* Two hours is quite long enough, gorgeous.. *vanishing quickly.. after giving her a few more little smears of blue*
*See Pillory*

derek

snatches the slippery blue win away as his own!

Mordred

*snags that win back.. feeling it fuse back into his very being.. little tendrils squirming their way into these fibers.. once again one.. with his win*
*See Pillory*

Kirby

*Wakes up to the sight of the "win" fusing with Mordred's body.  An idea strikes her, and off she goes, coming back at the head of a Tai Chi meetup group, she takes out her baseball bat and gives Mordred a good bonk on the head and has her new friends hog tie him and toss him in the back of her jeep.  She drives away grinning.*

abandoneddolly

Adammair

abandoneddolly

Adammair

continues his non-losing streak ;)