Most gasoline efficient porsche

Started by Vekseid, May 31, 2010, 01:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Paladin

haha funny joke. someone stripped a porsch down to nascar standards or below.

kimbersee

This is great. i wonder if you could ride it on the street. It would be akin of a very wide bicycle. I bet people would honk at you.

Brumak

I would enjoy driving that around town.... I'll be that would get all kinda attention. My only question is if you have a few beers and get pulled over with it would it still be dwi

kimbersee

Quote from: Brumak on July 19, 2010, 02:54:39 PM
I would enjoy driving that around town.... I'll be that would get all kinda attention. My only question is if you have a few beers and get pulled over with it would it still be dwi

I think you can get a DWI in a bicycle but I'm not sure. It may be different rules depending on what state or country you live in.

Oniya

I've heard of a guy getting DWI on a motorized bar stool.  It's still driving if you're the one controlling the vehicle.  (I've heard of people getting out of DWI when riding a horse, though.  Apparently, the horse is considered to have some say in the course of travel.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

kimbersee

Quote from: Oniya on July 19, 2010, 03:06:47 PM
I've heard of a guy getting DWI on a motorized bar stool.  It's still driving if you're the one controlling the vehicle.  (I've heard of people getting out of DWI when riding a horse, though.  Apparently, the horse is considered to have some say in the course of travel.)

I had never thought of horse riding and DWI. Love it!

Brumak

I head a rumor that went around the small town I lived in that a guy got a dwi on a lawnmower. He lost his license for Dwi and that's how he got back and forth to the bar. I don't  know if there is truth to it but it seems like it could happen.

Oniya

Well, the motorized bar stool ( http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29971638/ ) was apparently originally a lawn mower.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17