News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Two ideas with a similar theme

Started by Lady Jenn, January 30, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

Hey, I have a couple of stories I've tried before, but I want to make another attempt with both, on the off chance someone is interested:

"There are some girls who no amount of detentions or suspensions will instill discipline in, which is where Miss Terrence comes in. She runs a boarding school where corporal punishment is the only punishment, from a simple hand spanking over the knee to the bare bottom canings handed out during morning assembly to make an example of the worst offenders and almost anything you can imagine in between. A new year is about to begin and, one way or another, the girls will definitely learn their lessons.

Rules
You are free to play either a teacher or a pupil, but make it clear which your character is in your first post. Be aware all characters should be female, so not even male members of staff.
Although I'm not expecting mini-essays for each post I would prefer posts to not just be a short one liner.
There will be an OOC thread so please avoid making OOC comments in your post unless absolutely necessary."

And:

"It is your first day of work at a new job, but this is very different to any other workplace you've been in. It is run by a man in a company whose staff is otherwise female, a fact he exploits on numerous occasions. He regularly spanks his employees and has slept with many of them. Whether out of fear that they can't get another job or enjoying the experience few quit their jobs.

Into this environment you step. How will you react to the strange way of life that exists within this work place?"